Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira (8903 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Koval12:
Am in Lagos

Kindly send me a message on whatsapp. I have a business for you.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Plutusgas: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=KingOfThePay post=57099614]5m to setup a business that you can be making how much from.?
Why now!

First, what you need is resourceful knowledge and information

Keep your 4.5m aside. Less than 500k is enough....

Whats the difference between a business you can start with 150k to 300k and made 10m yearly and a business you started with 5m and still made 10m yearly.

You dont need up to a quater of that amount to set up a business that will be making you 500k-1m monthly.

Business : Importation
Buy things at extremely cheap prices and sell to make over 200% profit.

Not any kind of products. High in demand products.

This is 2017 not 2005. 5m to start a business say wetin

You can pm me for contact. However, dont start asking me "how stuff works via mail"

How does this work. I am interested. Pls ur contact.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by KingOfThePay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Plutusgas post=57252777][/quote]

You can check your mail.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:

Kindly send me a message on whatsapp. I have a business for you.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Nairasolutions: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Go into Agriculture ,food related business do well even in recession because people must eat .visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan to get a detailed and professionally written business plan.08167566759
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Dera25(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
tugrow:
To all who needs information about garri processing, it a very lucrative business, and it a business you can't loss,

If you don't have enough money to start, you can start by renting a farm land , in your area and plant cassava, so you can make enough money to buy some garri processing machines

In my area now garri is 26k a bag

Please cos of time

Drop your whatsapp number let me add you to the group
For full info from professionals

Thanks
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by leatfabiano3681(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Okay
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Trippledots(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
op pm me... i dnt knw why nl keeps banning me when i post what i do so iv stopped saying what i know and even do....you will thank me later.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Ikology(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
solomon4all:
With such an amount, i will give you 150k every month but you have to be actively participating in the business. Its an engine oil business for vehicles and its moving. Contact me on 07030166728. Regards.

i am interested in the business
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2017
secure:

Investing in Palm kernel oil extraction would be the best for you at the moment because it guarantee a monthly return on investment of about 30-40%.
The business of palm kernel oil extracting has never been so good since the era of President Obasanjo's regime. The present policy of President Buhari is definitely favouring the sector as it is no more easy for people to import cheap refined vegetable oil from Malaysia and Singapore. With today's price of the raw material (palm kernel nuts) going for Ñ130,000 per ton at Edom, Ondo and the finished product (PKO) selling for N310,000 per ton and (PKC) selling for N25,000 per ton, operators are looking at a gross margin of not less than N80,750 for every ton of PKO processed.

Kindly contact me on this number 07033881710 , calls and WhatsApp
how lucrative is the palm kernel business. No stable business in the country at the moment. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by secure: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Well palm kernel oil business is very lucrative. Because it what ever you buy that you would sell.

Koval12:
how lucrative is the palm kernel business. No stable business in the country at the moment. Pathetic
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2017
secure:
Well palm kernel oil business is very lucrative. Because it what ever you buy that you would sell.

I hate the messenger but I can't hate the message.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by kaykay92(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
any bet9ja shop for sale? preferably in the east? IMO state precisely.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Koval12:
Hello nairaland. I am a graduate in my mid twenties. I recently resigned from my place of work after saving up some money to start up a business. The big dilemma here is the business to venture into. I honestly don't know any business that can guarantee me about 100k monthly. I have been able to save up over 5m. I need your sincere advice. Help a friend please. Thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by valemtech(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
dennisworld1:
open Bet9ja mega shop u sure of making up to 200k as bonus monthly
abi weekly bonus...i once had 5bet9ja shops
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Harpesin(m): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Koval12:
Hello nairaland. I am a graduate in my mid twenties. I recently resigned from my place of work after saving up some money to start up a business. The big dilemma here is the business to venture into. I honestly don't know any business that can guarantee me about 100k monthly. I have been able to save up over 5m. I need your sincere advice. Help a friend please. Thanks.

Buy truck while we manage it for you with a very good ROI, within 6month u must have make ur money back..... contact us on www.labfolablogistics.com
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Showboy206: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
IF YOU NEED A DRY LAND SPACE.FOR.BET.9ja shop at AGODO EGBE.LAGOS .CONTACT 08058298062
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Apholaby(m): 3:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Maximus85:

Which such a huge fund. Go into Commercial agriculture. Plantain farming, Pork, Banana etc

Can you part just 100k with me? Its all i need to fund my stationeries business. It will help me start importing stationery Items from china. I have a market already. I don't mind paying back with interest.

Hello,

Do you now import stationeries from China? Can I link up with you?

+2347035864314
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Apholaby(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Hi there,

Did you later start or continue this stationery business?

Let's connect if your answer is in the affirmative.

+2347035864314

Maximus85:

Which such a huge fund. Go into Commercial agriculture. Plantain farming, Pork, Banana etc

Can you part just 100k with me? Its all i need to fund my stationeries business. It will help me start importing stationery Items from china. I have a market already. I don't mind paying back with interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putting Sanusi's Islamic Banking In Perspective / Tomato Factory: Dangote, Kubau Communities To Resolve Land Dispute / Expert Trading Ideas - Learn2trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.