Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Guys, Can You Do This???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Do This???? (1175 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Do This???? by plenitude(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2017
Guys can you work in a company where your wife is the manager Or can you work for your wife and be under her payroll And for the ladies , when it comes to disciplinary measure, how would you discipline your husband when he breaks the company's rules
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 14, 2017
i will make sure he will receive what he need for the whole month wink
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by plenitude(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin
IamKashyBaby:
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
sounds good boo... But I will rather not work under my wife no matter how good she will be to me.. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sounds good boo... But I will rather not work under my wife no matter how good she will be to me.. lipsrsealed
grin

aloha boo... kiss happy sunday..
Why not? Dont u like having some quickie in the office toilet every time u both h00rny? grin
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by JanuaryTempest(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2017
I'd discipline him like every other employee. I'm running a business, so he better leave his feelings at the door.

#Bawse

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Why not? Dont u like having some quickie in the office toilet every time u both h00rny? grin

hahahhaha sounds good... But it may likely not help us focus more on jobs... I can have a quickie with her even if we work in different organizations...

Just to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings between my wife and I , its better we dont even work in the same Organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by plenitude(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2017
JanuaryTempest:
I'd discipline him like every other employee. I'm running a business, so he better leave his feelings at the door.

#Bawse
then get ready for your own discipline when you get home grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by plenitude(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

hmmnn office romance
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha sounds good... But it may likely not help us focus more on jobs... I can have a quickie with her even if we work in different organizations...

Just to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings between my wife and I , its better we dont even work in the same Organization.

when are u getting married? grin so Sinz &
I can come hand in hand to eat some egusi soup & the special jollof rice tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
plenitude:
hmmnn office romance

Yaaaaaz! grin
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2017
I would have said I can't, but what if safiaa later checks out the thread? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by JanuaryTempest(f): 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
plenitude:
then get ready for your own discipline when you get home grin grin

And that I'd like very much wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by pryme(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2017
I will get another job, we always have a choice.
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

when are u getting married? grin so Sinz &
I can come hand in hand to eat some egusi soup & the special jollof rice tongue
Lol... grin... You can come and eat it boo, its not compulsory it must be during my marriage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Fmartin(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2017
am nt gonna marry a woman with same occupation so?
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... grin... You can come and eat it boo, its not compulsory it must be during my marriage grin
grin

hahahah..well, i wanna see Sinz wearing his jaw-dropping, enticing, oozing native attire with feather duster grin
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

hahahah..well, i wanna see Sinz wearing his jaw-dropping, enticing, oozing native attire with feather duster grin
hahahha I hope another girl doesn't snatch Sinz from his wife on my wedding day grin I don't want to be accused of arranging Sinz to be raped by beautiful riverine Queens cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I hope another girl doesn't snatch Sinz from his wife on my wedding day grin I don't want to be accused of arranging Sinz to be raped by beautiful riverine Queens cheesy
hahahaha...hell yeah! He gonna love it for sure..the only thing is he might steal ur show cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by Cholls(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2017
my brother just listen to yasef does it even sound I a good idea...even your colleagues at the company won't respect ya wife 100%
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

hahahaha...hell yeah! He gonna love it for sure..the only thing is he might steal ur show cheesy tongue

hahahhah no problem boo... As long as he CUMS and goes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by sarahade(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
plenitude:
Guys can you work in a company where your wife is the manager Or can you work for your wife and be under her payroll And for the ladies , when it comes to disciplinary measure, how would you discipline your husband when he breaks the company's rules

as manager I go promote my hubby to assistant manager now more money for us and plenty of office romance.
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SINZ: 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I hope another girl doesn't snatch Sinz from his wife on my wedding day grin I don't want to be accused of arranging Sin.z to be raped by beautiful riverine Queens cheesy

Abeg make the arrangements for me to be raped biko, I won't press charges gringrin
Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SINZ: 4:38pm On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Perhaps that's the day we'll all finally get to sing Kumbaya gringrin

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by plenitude(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
sarahade:

as manager I go promote my hubby to assistant manager now more money for us and plenty of office romance.
cool though

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This???? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2017
SINZ:

Abeg make the arrangements for me to be raped biko, I won't press charges gringrin
hahahha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step-brother Episode 1 / Miss Bum Bum Shows Off Her Round Bum Wearing Lionel Messi Jersey In New Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.