Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) (460 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2017
Post this for me and hide my ID,,,I need strength and advice from members,,I have a baby daddy whom I met in college but we separated due to drinking and financial issues,, he has never supported his daughter who is now 2yrs,,,during the separation I fell in love with a coworker who had also separated with the mother of his 2 children,,after serious discussion we realized we had different career paths in life,,he wanted to settle down and have a wife help him run his business but for me I felt I needed to explore further my career options since it was my first job and I would still accept any other job opportunity in any part of the country and he would not have that,,another issue was how to raise the girls who will now be step sisters who don't share any single parent biologically,,, my baby daddy begged for a second chance to redeem himself,,he has made an effort since he's not drinking anymore and he's trying to put up a business that will help him financially with the help of his family in terms of capital,,, my co worker made peace with the mother of his two children and he is letting them back to his family,,, my problem is it pains me a lot that my co- worker has brought his wife and kids back,,this happened two days ago,,will I be able to get over this or should I fight for him coz am in love with him or will it be a loosing battle,,should I give my baby daddy a chance,,,coz the problem is he's starting a small business of selling cereals and I don't have the Patience of letting the business grow,,,,he was living in Nairobi and he had to move to western where I stay because his Nairobi friends were the major influence of his drinking and it was difficult for him to quit with their influence so he had to change environment in order to stop the alcohol completely,,, so he stays at my place and I have to support him. Your thoughts?
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Homeboiy: 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
walahi iam hungry
cant read now
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by sseunth(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
Op, can u come up with a summary?
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Dotwillis1(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
I wan shiiit I dey come undecided
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
walahi iam hungry

cant read now
bai wok em ,,today na sunday ooo nor con dey do ya wayo wayo
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I wan shiiit I dey come undecided
if u shit finish nor forget to wash yansh ooo
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by TWOYANSH: 3:45pm On May 14, 2017
dz sun too much ooo

Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
Mehn nor be small tin oo
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 14, 2017
I wan chop, I dey come
Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
Fight for someone else's husband while your baby daddy is begging for a second chance... Smh

1 Like

Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2017
undecided

Re: Help A NL On This Problem(exclusively Baby) by Khd95(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2017
u ve no patience for his cereal business to grow,u definitely want an already made shey

OK continue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Ways To Date Better / Chai Three Weeks Inside Nysc Camps..romance Loading / How To Get More Likes On Instagram Within 10 Seconds | 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.