Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) (3616 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month friends,,

My No1 on my list of friends but not my first I wish u the best of this month cherryice,Mrs StephDamielola I see u ooo,my abj friend dey enjoy urself oo notimes husband will come beta one oo, Mrs BIXYBABE hmmm well a good thing I knew you through some1 that very special to me ooo,(redb)you have a good friend sha,Mrs
debspauly, ibkayee, tollahni, kerryjossy,
Dicedpineapple, RUBYRUBY, mrsefan, Islander I see una,the endowed ladies hmmm make una take am easy ooo,cute dude to you ladies men nor go shakara for una,instead shakara for them,wish u guy's the best..

My cuteass1 hmmm if u put ''L'' for that ur name mehn I go fear u nor be lie Mrs Cordis92, MhizDherbee,I wish u what u wish me ooo,everything is on lowkey

Mrs this group of ladies they are very humble,I never knew gentle ladies exist,una try ooo,gentle men meets gentle ladies,it's a pleasure oo
MyneWhite1, yawatide, Razorr, nkemdi89,
Coldfeet, geni340.

To this my people here I bow for una ooo,good people to mingle with.DoPeRoSa, saydfact

Hmmm this chealsea fan I greet you ma keep supporting ooo blues for life,I ve known you in the short while I can to be a football fan,good behavior keep it up,happy new month dear...

inMyOpeenion

These one's hmmm tomato jos I call them,though your visit is frequent,I guess your seriously focus on the struggle of life,happy new month to the 3babes..
candidbabe, thornapple, temmylorlah

Hmmm Lionessza my (south africa friend)it been a pleasure to have you on my list,most of my friends call me woman rapper coz of you ooo,but those who understand me know the reason why u on my list,ur unique qualities is welcomed to my life and worth learning just d good part ooo,I wish you the best of this month happy new month..

justine7
My real nigga close friend in my hood,though aww be living benin soonest,but still in my heart sha,not alway's online here but we love each other sha,I greet u plenty..

Mr gypsey it's been a pleasure to have someone like you to mingle with and at the same time remain trusted for the time have known you here,this guy is alway's direct in his comment,very direct it a pleasure man,I hope better things will bring us close in the better day's to come..happy new month..

Hmmm this seth hmmi call them the wonder's of women,reason is because I can't understand anything about them,even if my babe was among them,hmmm won't classify her into this set,they are realy wonderful people most especially Nom!!
Nina4u,
Amarabae, Tayeni, Nomfanelo99,
Loyalblak007, memories1, mhizAnnie,
ireneony, chennycharm,

mamagee3 don't worry you gonna find love again,sometimes men can be tricky not all men are ready to go into a serious relationship,but u know and I know and we all know that you a strong lady,believ in yourself,just take a time off like my friend did...I wish u a happy new month,the right man will definately come for you,and do invite me to the wedding ooo..enjoy the month!!!

Hmmm this set wonderful people again but to me I see them as nice people coz of how they command respect among themselves they are realy special human's in their own way's..
Tenniebae, stephleena, Nma27, Vivipop,
mzhorlah, SexyCeline, pocohantas
, oluwasma, gede7744, Idonki, cerowo,
CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

This babe she's good very very intelligent safarigirl hmmm a Barr to be hmmm well when u finally done am gonna celebrate with you thanks for extending at friendship to me,it realy worth it..

My people this people here hmm their comment attracted me to them they know where and how to hangup words to the air that if u dey pass u most stop to drop ur comment thanks for bringing me to the door,I greet una ooo
Cherlene
, Paradise163, fulanigirl, timilinda, ivyy,
ritababe, ochobaba, Mjshexy,

Hahahahahahahahaha u dare not Bleep with this babe very smart,intelligent and above all Nwanyi igbo infact eh it was in her that I knew hmm igbo Amaka she's worth the bet of a wife to be Engineer ooo incase u don't know but don't Bleep with her she nor dey take shit ooo sekxy happy new month oooo Nwanyi mmadu!!!

This group I see them as bright as the star bcoz they are very bright especially with the kind of dude they mingle with,we have the cook here the NYSC gradge here and basically some few student with clear vision come and choose a wife material ooo
zoho23, ReneeNuttall, jconsulting, Zita55,
Quinn22, NaJaHaJe, aiphiee, yimiton.

This 3 hmmmm very difficult people with hot temper but all thesame I choose to be friends with you coz I will learn how to curb domestic violence when mingling with them,happy new month dearies!!!
QueenSuccubus, SweetPuffPuff, softwerk,

This babe hmmm she's indeed lovely but one thing is sure of her very very shy,u know u can't hide that eh,but she's intelligent very good girl and sometimes I kind of see her as a mathmatician coz she's too calculative in my own way ooo except maybe she has a diff character from what am seeing her very nice girl,happy new month dear wish u d best of all.. ( lovelygurl)

Hmmm akwa ibom babe well,you are good though I don't know much about you coz I barely chat with you but u a nice person happy new month dear!!! subtlemee,

Just like her name optional1 very well like her name,but one thing hmmm a very smart teacher sometimes I wonder how her student cope with her smartness ??And sometimes she tricky with her naughty antics,a good one to mingle with!!!happy new month dear,,,

ZarZar,
Another well cultured (south african)I got so many negative talks about SA ladies but in her I confirmed it was all false,if u wish to know about SA ladies incase u looking for love come to her,she will tell u both good and bad,she's real and very neutral human to be with...on my wedding day hmmm do well to be there ooo u and your twin lio(happy new month dear wish u d best)

It been a pleasure to be with this 5 ladies here very well cultured ladies and at the same time very corny one's happy new month oooo...
adorablevic, hibiscus76, Talk2Bella, Michellla
, Dimples129,

Hmmm this babe ha the first friend I met on june her on NL she's good despite we ve not met in reality our communication is like we ve met b4,what a priviledge hmmm one day it will come Erngie, happy new month dear..

Ha I missed this lady a lot TrapQueen77 despite consistently persuading her to display her pics and even challenging her to the core she still kept to her words,whever you are now or using another moniker that I don't know of,I wish you the best in you endeavors,happy new month...

The only refiner I wish you well oooo maami,samll but mighty,happy new month and keep glowing in you beauty,do enjoy the best of the month ooo if I see u in reality na ur norse I wan touch I so much like that norse take care and happy new month once more!!!

Happy new month babe here Mimzyy,
Even when I emailed you about a particualar friend here you still didn't ignore me but rather gave me the courage to move on with my desire,I wish you well as u wish me ooo,ur old NL friend martin124 happy new month babe..

Happy new month dear Sensual!!!

My cameroonian friend I wish you the best in life even when evil prevail against you,you still stood on your feet and stand above the as a warrio queen,I so much believ in your strenght to conquire,very strong and among the undisputed lady ve seen here on NL,but one thing about her,she's very accomodative and friendly alway's happy,she's not that beautiful like kim k,but she applauring in her endowment and my friend lefulefu should like her for that,,happy new month dear.. shinarlaura,

My osun friends alway's cool on her tips abt men and women,,
sexybbstar
You realy welcome and I thank you aswell for giving me that hand of friendship,it realy a pleasure to have you dear,thanks a lot(happy new month)

My Exclusively baby,most people might not understand the deal behind that name,but on this day 1july I am realy one of the or infact realy happy to have her as my close friend amongs all,she realy may understand me or might not,but for sure she's very tricky,corny,smart,intelligent,and above all one thing that still shock me about her is how she can realy read my motions I feel she does but I can't realy bet on that but a believ,when I was a guest on NL,I followed her comment consistently because I knew what she was made of,then before I joined NL she was my first lady and friend on NL it realy a pleasure to be with this lady,(Redb)I respect her a lot because of how she have kept hereself both in reality and on social media,my 247 thanks a lot for all you ve thought me,u might not know now but when I start climbing success with it then u will understand it was in you such can be gotten from,I believ in you so much,thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to be friends with you it realy worth it and a pleasure,I respect all your decisions a lot but there's only one particular I can't am realy sorry for that,I very very hard for me to respect that..thanks a lot dear and a happy new month..

Hahahahahahahahaahha mehn ur name dey make me laugh ooo Mr lefulefu the ukwulecious man,I greet you oooo,very gentle man and freely gifted with blazing personality,I respect u a lot it a pleasure to be friends with you thanks a lot..and I hope a better day's ahead for us to meet will come..

And to all my friends I thank you all for giving me the oppurtunity to be friends with you,thanks a lot for giving me such pleasure,I realy appreciate thank a lot love you all,happy new month..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by hibiscus76(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

My No1 on my list of friends but not my first I wish u the best of this month cherryice,Mrs StephDamielola I see u ooo,my abj friend dey enjoy urself oo notimes husband will come beta one oo, Mrs BIXYBABE hmmm well a good thing I knew you through some1 that very special to me ooo,(redb)you have a good friend sha,Mrs
Dicedpineapple, RUBYRUBY, mrsefan, Islander I see una,the endowed ladies hmmm make una take am easy ooo,cute dude to you ladies men nor go shakara for una,instead shakara for them,wish u guy's the best..

My cuteass1 hmmm if u put ''L'' for that ur name mehn I go fear u nor be lie Mrs Cordis92, MhizDherbee,I wish u what u wish me ooo,everything is on lowkey

Mrs this group of ladies they are very humble,I never knew gentle ladies exist,una try ooo,gentle men meets gentle ladies,it's a pleasure oo
Coldfeet, geni340.

To this my people here I bow for una ooo,good people to mingle with.DoPeRoSa, saydfact

Hmmm this chealsea fan I greet you ma keep supporting ooo blues for life,I ve known you in the short while I can to be a football fan,good behavior keep it up,happy new month dear...

inMyOpeenion

These one's hmmm tomato jos I call them,though your visit is frequent,I guess your seriously focus on the struggle of life,happy new month to the 3babes..

Hmmm Lionessza my (south africa friend)it been a pleasure to have you on my list,most of my friends call me woman rapper coz of you ooo,but those who understand me know the reason why u on my list,ur unique qualities is welcomed to my life and worth learning just d good part ooo,I wish you the best of this month happy new month..

justine7
My real nigga close friend in my hood,though aww be living benin soonest,but still in my heart sha,not alway's online here but we love each other sha,I greet u plenty..

Mr gypsey it's been a pleasure to have someone like you to mingle with and at the same time remain trusted for the time have known you here,this guy is alway's direct in his comment,very direct it a pleasure man,I hope better things will bring us close in the better day's to come..happy new month..

Hmmm this seth hmmi call them the wonder's of women,reason is because I can't understand anything about them,even if my babe was among them,hmmm won't classify her into this set,they are realy wonderful people most especially Nom!!
Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

mamagee3 don't worry you gonna find love again,sometimes men can be tricky not all men are ready to go into a serious relationship,but u know and I know and we all know that you a strong lady,believ in yourself,just take a time off like my friend did...I wish u a happy new month,the right man will definately come for you,and do invite me to the wedding ooo..enjoy the month!!!

Hmmm this set wonderful people again but to me I see them as nice people coz of how they command respect among themselves they are realy special human's in their own way's..
CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

This babe she's good very very intelligent safarigirl hmmm a Barr to be hmmm well when u finally done am gonna celebrate with you thanks for extending at friendship to me,it realy worth it..

My people this people here hmm their comment attracted me to them they know where and how to hangup words to the air that if u dey pass u most stop to drop ur comment thanks for bringing me to the door,I greet una ooo
Cherlene

Hahahahahahahahaha u dare not Bleep with this babe very smart,intelligent and above all Nwanyi igbo infact eh it was in her that I knew hmm igbo Amaka she's worth the bet of a wife to be Engineer ooo incase u don't know but don't Bleep with her she nor dey take shit ooo sekxy happy new month oooo Nwanyi mmadu!!!

This group I see them as bright as the star bcoz they are very bright especially with the kind of dude they mingle with,we have the cook here the NYSC gradge here and basically some few student with clear vision come and choose a wife material ooo

This 3 hmmmm very difficult people with hot temper but all thesame I choose to be friends with you coz I will learn how to curb domestic violence when mingling with them,happy new month dearies!!!

This babe hmmm she's indeed lovely but one thing is sure of her very very shy,u know u can't hide that eh,but she's intelligent very good girl and sometimes I kind of see her as a mathmatician coz she's too calculative in my own way ooo except maybe she has a diff character from what am seeing her very nice girl,happy new month dear wish u d best of all.. ( lovelygurl)

Hmmm akwa ibom babe well,you are good though I don't know much about you coz I barely chat with you but u a nice person happy new month dear!!! subtlemee,

Just like her name optional1 very well like her name,but one thing hmmm a very smart teacher sometimes I wonder how her student cope with her smartness ??And sometimes she tricky with her naughty antics,a good one to mingle with!!!happy new month dear,,,

ZarZar,
Another well cultured (south african)I got so many negative talks about SA ladies but in her I confirmed it was all false,if u wish to know about SA ladies incase u looking for love come to her,she will tell u both good and bad,she's real and very neutral human to be with...on my wedding day hmmm do well to be there ooo u and your twin lio(happy new month dear wish u d best)

It been a pleasure to be with this 5 ladies here very well cultured ladies and at the same time very corny one's happy new month oooo...
, Dimples129,

Hmmm this babe ha the first friend I met on june her on NL she's good despite we ve not met in reality our communication is like we ve met b4,what a priviledge hmmm one day it will come Erngie, happy new month dear..

Ha I missed this lady a lot TrapQueen77 despite consistently persuading her to display her pics and even challenging her to the core she still kept to her words,whever you are now or using another moniker that I don't know of,I wish you the best in you endeavors,happy new month...

The only refiner I wish you well oooo maami,samll but mighty,happy new month and keep glowing in you beauty,do enjoy the best of the month ooo if I see u in reality na ur norse I wan touch I so much like that norse take care and happy new month once more!!!

Even when I emailed you about a particualar friend here you still didn't ignore me but rather gave me the courage to move on with my desire,I wish you well as u wish me ooo,ur old NL friend martin124 happy new month babe..

My cameroonian friend I wish you the best in life even when evil prevail against you,you still stood on your feet and stand above the as a warrio queen,I so much believ in your strenght to conquire,very strong and among the undisputed lady ve seen here on NL,but one thing about her,she's very accomodative and friendly alway's happy,she's not that beautiful like kim k,but she applauring in her endowment and my friend lefulefu should like her for that,,happy new month dear.. shinarlaura,

sexybbstar
You realy welcome and I thank you aswell for giving me that hand of friendship,it realy a pleasure to have you dear,thanks a lot(happy new month)

My Exclusively baby,most people might not understand the deal behind that name,but on this day 1july I am realy one of the or infact realy happy to have her as my close friend amongs all,she realy may understand me or might not,but for sure she's very tricky,corny,smart,intelligent,and above all one thing that still shock me about her is how she can realy read my motions I feel she does but I can't realy bet on that but a believ,when I was a guest on NL,I followed her comment consistently because I knew what she was made of,then before I joined NL she was my first lady and friend on NL it realy a pleasure to be with this lady,(Redb)I respect her a lot because of how she have kept hereself both in reality and on social media,my 247 thanks a lot for all you ve thought me,u might not know now but when I start climbing success with it then u will understand it was in you such can be gotten from,I believ in you so much,thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to be friends with you it realy worth it and a pleasure,I respect all your decisions a lot but there's only one particular I can't am realy sorry for that,I very very hard for me to respect that..thanks a lot dear and a happy new month..

Hahahahahahahahaahha mehn ur name dey make me laugh ooo Mr lefulefu the ukwulecious man,I greet you oooo,very gentle man and freely gifted with blazing personality,I respect u a lot it a pleasure to be friends with you thanks a lot..and I hope a better day's ahead for us to meet will come..

And to all my friends I thank you all for giving me the oppurtunity to be friends with you,thanks a lot for giving me such pleasure,I realy appreciate thank a lot love you all,happy new month..
me very corny?? OK oo
happy new month too
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

martin! this one wey you dey greet every body? you are not planning to die soon? are you? you gat me scared man! anyway greetings to you ooo! love for you man! grin cheers! for recognising me.

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
hibiscus76:
me very corny?? OK oo
happy new month too
hahahahahah u surprise?thanks dear you enjoy the month..
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
gypsey:
martin! this one wey you dey greet every body? you are not planning to die soon? are you? you gat me scared man! anyway greetings to you ooo! love for you man! grin cheers! for recognising me.
grin
gypsey:
grin hahahahahahahhaha gypsey I know what u gonna say,hahahahah u eh,well make una dey enjoy the month ee thanks a lot..
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by shinarlaura(f): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

Woow. Thanks and I wish u a happy new month too
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. Thanks and I wish u a happy new month too
thanks dear(A pleasure)
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

hahahahahahahaha..Lol, ,you get an for mouth,,,thanks dearie..e no easy..remain blessed and blessed you will be..amen
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Mjshexy(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

Thanks Sugar, happy new month to you & your fam

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mjshexy:
Thanks Sugar, happy new month to you & your fam
thanks dear,it's a pleasure!!!
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

Awww, Marty. Thank you. Have a great one yourself smiley
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, Marty. Thank you. Have a great one yourself smiley
thanks dear,it's a pleasure thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:

hahahahahahahaha..Lol, ,you get an for mouth,,,thanks dearie..e no easy..remain blessed and blessed you will be..amen
Amen thanks dear,it's a pleasure!!!

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Vivipop(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
@Martin0 You are a wonderful person. Have a beautiful month.
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

Thanks a lot Martin0.
You are appreciated.
Happy new month to you too dear.
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

Aww, thanks dear.. Happy new month smiley
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
To all the idiots who quote the whole epistle just to say a few words, you are an idiot! angry

Op you need real life friends because this is just sad cry
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
[b]see the craze people wey op (wey dey craze too) go dey get as friends........
See as all of them dey quote the entire write up undecided

anyways wetin concern me..
Issoraite.........

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww, thanks dear.. Happy new month smiley
thanks dear..
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Vivipop:
@Martin0 You are a wonderful person. Have a beautiful month.
thanks dear!!!

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
thornapple:
Thanks a lot Martin0. You are appreciated. Happy new month to you too dear.
thanks,it's pleasure
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
thornapple:
Thanks a lot Martin0. You are appreciated. Happy new month to you too dear.
thanks,it's pleasure

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by optional1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
MartinO happy July to you dear, may the answers you seeking for be a positive one this month...

Best of the best month dear.
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
optional1:
MartinO happy July to you dear,
may the answers you seeking for be a positive one this month...

Best of the best month dear.
Thank you very much u just know my prayer request !!Amen ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by cherryice(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]oand h..
mehn wtf the long epistle for? U dnt mk it short n simple nxt time yo ass dont mention me ok! N y d f***k everyone wanna quote such long post n dnt edit ? Wtf is d madness for? Pls tone dwn ...n y u got stories for every handle u mentioned? Lifes nt dat serious b. Happy new month
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2017
cherryice:
mehn wtf the long epistle for? U dnt mk it short n simple nxt time yo ass dont mention me ok! N y d f***k everyone wanna quote such long post n dnt edit ? Wtf is d madness for? Pls tone dwn ...n y u got stories for every handle u mentioned? Lifes nt dat serious b. Happy new month
ow my God honestly (Mrs)I don't realy understand this your advice!!! Make it more formative so I can get you message..
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Quinn22(f): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2017
I appreciate you! Happy New Month! smiley
May the month of July be full of fulfilment for you wink
Martin0:

Coldfeet, geni340.

inMyOpeenion

justine7

Nina4u,
ireneony, chennycharm,

CynthiaSA412, Bbsharon,

Cherlene

ZarZar,

, Dimples129,

sexybbstar

1 Like

Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Rakiticbarca: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Quinn22:
reply your mail.
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by subtlemee(f): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
What a research...happy new month to you too,i love you with the love of christ
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by geni340(f): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Quinn22:
u typed all dt ursef
loool
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Quinn22(f): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yes, why do you ask? smiley
geni340:

u typed all dt ursef
loool
Re: My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na wa!c quoting

My sweethart,Martin0,tanchu beri beri cwoxly.Nd from me to u,i wish u d best of all gud things u wish yourself in this beautiful month of july.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question To Nairaland Ladies / Chilling With My Ex - Photos / Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 411
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.