Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) (82952 Views)

George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When are we gonna have men/women in their forties leading Nigeria?.

The old men running the country aground have refused to die and leave the stage.

As soon as you get off your keyboard, get good education, learn a trade, or just do something useful besides talking about your "celebrities" who themselves don't know s**t. As for your ancient leaders, they won't leave unless you insist. But you won't because you are impressed by their wealth which actually is your commonwealth that they stole from you. When will you start to ask them questions? ARISE!

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
RealDannie:
U see! Unlike naija where we keep voting our forefathers angry
We like voting in ANCESTORS

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by babapressy(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
Wao I love this
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On May 14, 2017
E be like sey old pussssy dey sweet pass all dis small small girls own.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Lol. This is funny.

My brother it is not funny o. How did a young man go out and married his school teacher? Someone probably his mama age. What quality of moral decision can the the world expect from such a whack mind? When I see trump and then this, I just pity the world. We are in big moral dilemma. It will become obvious with time. For now, we pretend all is well.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
Can such a landmark event happen here? Any way, I wish him a successful reign …
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 8:40pm On May 14, 2017
donqx:
65yr old wife ke
The woman is older than her husband by 26years. He got married to his teacher in secondary school. I respect the man, I can't marry someone older than I am by a year let alone 26 years! More so, she was his teacher. Na wa o!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by MrTour: 8:41pm On May 14, 2017
There is nothing to criticize about the wife's age, she is 65 so ?

They met while he was her student in secondary school and he jokingly told her one day she will be his wife, they have been together for over 20 years. Try read some history to help you make logical comments.

The society they live in supports diversity, equality, liberty.

YOUR SOCIETY DOESN'T.

Yours leaders in Nigeria are useless. It will surprise you to know Emmanuel Macron was sworn in today and he worked throughout today on his first official assignment. If it was an African leader, the first day of inauguration is to invite his party members to dine, wine, merry over an already biased election.

You guys need to change your mentality and think logically.

Admin401:
why is nobody criticizing the fact that wife's age is almost double of macron?
You guys nearly took off Buhari's head for the same crime. Oh, wait... he's white, so it doesn't matter.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by beblessed(f): 8:41pm On May 14, 2017
Congratulations. May his reign be fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:41pm On May 14, 2017
obicentlis:
Nigerian Youths, we can take back our country.

I shed tears when I see guys praising and defending thieves that have ruined their future and on the process of ruining our future too.

What is really happening?

Guys, we need to take back our country from the older generation that has failed us. The world has left us.

We can do it if we believe.

Hit like if you want to take back Nigeria.
It makes me cry even more when I remember that up to about 80% of the people of Nigeria are 35 years and below, yet we sit and whine non stop about how the old politicians have hijacked the country.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by princejayboss: 8:42pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
This is what happens when you live in a country that share a similar culture and language. A young man like this can never rule a country like Nigeria because everybody is fighting for ethnic superiority. In Nigeria, we all fight for what will benefit our tribesmen not really about what will benefit the country. Until we speak the truth that Nigeria will never be a united country, the better for us and the generation to come.The Yoruba ethnic group are larger than European ethnic groups like Norwegians, swedes, fins, Greeks, welsh, and so on. There is no benefit in living in a large country with many differences. I will rather live in a country with a small population that share a common language, culture that is peaceful and with a prosperous system than a country like Nigeria with large population with many differences whose system has failed overall.

Great write up; as an igbo... i second your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

My brother it is not funny o. How did a young man go out and married his school teacher? Someone probably his mama age. What quality of moral decision can the the world expect from such a whack mind? When I see trump and then this, I just pity the world. We are in big moral dilemma. It will become obvious with time. For now, we pretend all is well.

See four posts above. This is the example of the stupidity of Nigerian youth. How come that lady's age is what is most important to you. Can you do anything about that? Should you not be worried that all you do in your own country is elect old incompetent fools as your leaders? O ma se o.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
Admin401:
why is nobody criticizing the fact that wife's age is almost double of macron?
You guys nearly took off Buhari's head for the same crime. Oh, wait... he's white, so it doesn't matter.
Are you aware that the woman he married was his secondary school class teacher? The first child of that woman is older than Macron by three years.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
Macron at the beach with his current girlfriend when he was just 7 years old ....

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
This is what happens when you live in a country that share a similar culture and language. A young man like this can never rule a country like Nigeria because everybody is fighting for ethnic superiority. In Nigeria, we all fight for what will benefit our tribesmen not really about what will benefit the country. Until we speak the truth that Nigeria will never be a united country, the better for us and the generation to come.The Yoruba ethnic group are larger than European ethnic groups like Norwegians, swedes, fins, Greeks, welsh, and so on. There is no benefit in living in a large country with many differences. I will rather live in a country with a small population that share a common language, culture that is peaceful and with a prosperous system than a country like Nigeria with large population with many differences whose system has failed overall.

God bless you. I have said this many times and they call me Ipob.

Park a bus at Ikeja Along with a label "board to go to Luxembourg (population 440k) or Malta (population 446k)" and see the rush & stampede that will happen.

I prefer a small but cohesive and homogeneous country where everyone is pulling in the same direction for progress. With a shared history & easier to manage.

What use is a gargantuan country with poor security of lives & property, tribalism, religious problems, poor life expectancy/healthcare, unemployment, corruption, weak institutions, disunity and many more?

If you live in a small prosperous country, you can easily travel out to experience the much touted "diversity" in other countries that have done the right things and make it work. What use are the 500 ethnic groups, many dishes/food & cultures to 70% of Nigerians living in poverty?

Is it not better to live in Tiv Republic, Urhobo Republic or Ijaw Republic and live a good life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by mkmyers45(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
Admin401:

lmfao, macron literally married his mother

The French dont care who you sleep with

Thats how cool they are cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Boy101(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
Sincerely I'm unbothered about all of these news where young people are winning elections etc. What obtains in such climes cannot be exactly imitated here. Who are the youths you think can run this country well? You mean the already corrupted ones that have our current old men as God fathers? Or the independently rich ones who cannot boast of their source of wealth? Yes Nigeria is a funny country with lots and lots of things to fix, why not let's focus on issues rather than who rules what.

If I am going to support any movement right now, it should be the movement to fix our epileptic power supply. Let's have stable electricity first, lets get the basics right then we can start discussing more secondary stuffs like getting young people to run for president and other public offices.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Excuzeme: 8:47pm On May 14, 2017
temitemi1:
Congratulations Macron!

And congrats to his 65 year old MUMMY ..... sorry, l mean WIFE! shocked shocked grin grin grin
dis Oyinbo people sef, crase too much for their head!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by mkmyers45(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

LOL

Please describe in detail how his marriage of over 10 years is a moral crises

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by mkmyers45(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
The woman is older than her husband by 26years. He got married to his teacher in secondary school. I respect the man, I can't marry someone older than I am by a year let alone 26 years! More so, she was his teacher. Na wa o!

Thats your choice and your ability to respect not castigate other's choices is what makes you a decent human being

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Excuzeme: 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
iluvpomo:
Macron at the beach with his current girlfriend when he was just 7 years old ....

You are badt! grin grin grin
I will invite you to their first child naming ceremony... when it happens eventually! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
NovusHomo:

See four posts above. This is the example of the stupidity of Nigerian youth. How come that lady's age is what is most important to you. Can you do anything about that? Should you not be worried that all you do in your own country is elect old inompetent fools as your leaders? O ma se o.

Your post rather posits you as stupid not me.
First, how did you assume you are talking to a youth?
Secondly, have you heard about global village, where what happens in one corner of the world invariably affects you. Only a stupidly myopic person thinks the world ends in his village. Because that's how you think, you are chronically myopic and very stupid, using your words.
Thirdly, her age matters to me. If it doesn't to you, its your business, mind it.
Lastly, if you can't be civile in discussing with people you don't know and haven't met, stay off peoples post. Your type makes me want to throw up. Ode!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by bionixs: 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
saxwizard:
youth ti take over
congratulations. watch his look after 2 years
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by bullabong(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When are we gonna have men/women in their forties leading Nigeria?.

The old men running the country aground have refused to die and leave the stage.
let's kill them all!!!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Coldfeets: 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
While back in Nigeria
90 yr old Buhari is in London hospital
And they say Nigeria will prosper

It's like president... Like country
Nigeria is on life support
She is dying very soon

Oga sir, is your prosperity tied to buhari?

Look my friend, if you don't start now to seriously start working on your future, believe you me, the next president will still come and go but you will still remain in one place, totally stagnant, moving neither forward or backwards, still blaming the particular President in power for your misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nukilia: 8:52pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

I believe he is fulfilled, let the young man live his life.
Never judge a book by its cover. What I believe should be paramount to us is how the intelligent youths will take over power from the old directionless leaders we have in Nigeria. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2017
mkmyers45:

LOL

Please describe in detail how his marriage of over 10 years is a moral crises
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2017
saxwizard:
youth ti take over
i hope u not one of those that be saying this and come here b supporting the thieves!!! All those people where go that wedding for minna
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
The zoo must fall
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by chimauga(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
African mentality

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
niceguy7:
Buh wait a minute..... Am not understanding.... 39yr old man with a 65yr old wife All this oyinbo with their awful ways...
Awful? But you see nothing wrong with a 65 year old man being married to a 39 year old woman, right?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
C'est un nouvel aube pour la diplomatie française.
Vive la France! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.