Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) (82983 Views)

George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
My son, you see reasons with me?
Yes mum.... U are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
Mrs Macron has such big feet. That's a size 42 whopper right there.

I'm inspired grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Emilad: 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
Macron, man of great feats Macron --- --- 39 Wife ----- ----- 65 Difference ---- 26 Lesson:.. Charity begins at home. Implication:... Capable of bigger task. #Kudosman#
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When are we gonna have men/women in their forties leading Nigeria?.

The old men running the country aground have refused to die and leave the stage.
ONLY A COUP CAN THAT POSSIBLE IN 2019
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Edum13656: 10:12pm On May 14, 2017
ephi123:
Vibrant president.

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Hmmm....That's akin to saying naija will never progress cos those old cargos don't mean well for us aside their selfish interests.
Even if people like u are to rule dis country, the next thing u will do is to look 4 a way to loot DOLLARS in billions. Buhari's not a looter. Dat's why we are confident in him. The tym he starts delivering u'll bury ya head in shame. Keep wailing
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by emjaybaba90: 10:18pm On May 14, 2017
ebosie11:
39-year-old Mr Macron who was proclaimed France’s new president a week after his resounding victory over the National Front's Marine le Pen, with 66% of the votes in the run-off poll has been sworn in as French President.

The former investment banker, who had never contested an election before and only formed his centrist political movement a year ago, has vowed to shake up the country’s political order and reinvigorate its economy.He has promised to restore France‘s global standing, as he was officially inaugurated as the country’s youngest president at the age of 39.

FRAUD ALERT: Adeniyi Adeyemi Matthew, the Fake World Youth President - Beware of Another Dino in the Making!

It is no more news in Nigeria that some individuals rose to power in politics bearing false claims of their previous achievements. An example of such was the recent controversies surrounding Senator Dino Melaye's certificate. It is quite certain that the “Ajekun iya Senator” will be one of many of his generations that have explored such means to establish themselves into the Nigerian political system. It is worrisome to see some youth trailing the same path. It is therefore expedient that we, as Nigerians who are interested in advocating for anti-corruption and good governance, should make every effort to stop these youths from climbing into the political system using such dubious means and tarnishing the image of our dear country.

In November 2016, news emerged on several social media platforms based in Nigeria, that Mr Adeniyi Adeyemi Matthew Adeniyi Matthew has been elected as the President of the World Youth Organization (WYO). Later in January 2017, Mr Adeniyi claimed to have been sworn into office at the United Nations headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland in a photograph that vividly showed a room setup in Nigeria with various deceptive costumes (See attached picture). The self-proclamation of Adeniyi as the president of WYO was also covered by prominent newspapers such as Nigerian Tribune Tribune (http://tribuneonlineng.com/nigerian-emerges-president-general-world-youth-organisation/) and Vanguard News Vanguard (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/nigerian-adeyemi-heads-world-youth-organisation/). It is so shameful to see these prominent news outlets covering and feeding the Nigeria populace with such falsified stories without conducting comprehensive findings. Interestingly, one of them mentioned that Mr. Adeniyi Adeyemi Matthew was a former aide to former United Nations’s Secretary General, Mr Ban Ki-moon, and former Accounting Officer to the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade. Kindly check the link to read more from the inept reporters of these various news outlets.

Since then, Mr Adeniyi Adeyemi Matthew Adeniyi Matthew II has been parading himself in this capacity and soliciting financial supports and political collaborations in Nigeria under the auspices of his “self-proclaimed” position at the WYO. Moreover, he is currently promoting the "World Economic Youth Summit 2017" under the disguise of this position using a self-created Facebook page World Youth Economic Summit 2017 (https://www.facebook.com/World-Youth-Economic-Summit-2017-1663101880650104/). He is also inviting people, probably gullible Nigerians, to use $600 to register for the conference in an attempt to siphon their money (http://wyesummit.org/registration/). His folly caught up with him when we realized that the website was designed by Webline of address #2 Ogunyase Street, UI, Ibadan. Our checks showed that there is an authentic organization with the same name and based in the UK World Youth Organization. The organization is a registered charity in England and Wales, and not related to UN as Adeniyi Adeyemi Matthew claimed. Information available on the WYO's website showed that the organisation does not have a president presently but headed by a Chief Executive, Kieran Max Goodwin (https://www.worldyo.org/our-organisation/staff). Interestingly, Mr. Adeniyi Matthew referenced Kieran Max Goodwin as one of those that organised the election that brought him into office and was also present at his inauguration. This prompted us to contact the WYO to make further enquiries. It is to our amazement to hear that WYO has been earlier alerted of the fraudulent activities carried out by Mr. Adeniyi Matthew and the organization released a public statement to this effect in February 2017 to denounce any link with Mr. Adeniyi Matthew (https://www.worldyo.org/news/latest-news/2017-02-12-fraud-warning-organisation-based-nigeria)
On the 5th April 2017, we

“My mandate will give the French back the confidence to believe in themselves,” President Macron said at the elaborate Élysée Palace ceremony. He vowed to see the EU “reformed and relaunched” during his time in office. He takes over from François Hollande, whose five-year term was plagued by high unemployment figures.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/39-year-old-macron-sworn-in-as-french.html

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
By the way, Macron is 39 years old and was former minister of economy, finances and industry. My thoughts - we have a long way to go in Africa where similarly aged people believe they cannot 'waste' their time participating in politics.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
There is something divine about this fellow.

Strange but good for them.

Nigeria here, we are still waiting for the youth to take over.

I will not vote or come out to vote if there is no candidate YOUNGER THAN 43.

I THINK THESE POLITICIANS HAVE DONE ENOUGH.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:24pm On May 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Don't mind the idiots. The ones insulting Nigeria got 10 times more likes than you because most people are sadistic, always complaining without doing anything positive
The thing dey tire me no be small o.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by agrovick(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2017
I've a feeling he is gonna flop; I hope I'm proven wrong though
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tigertail: 10:31pm On May 14, 2017
In my country Nigeria, the highest position that a 39 year old man can be given comfortably is a WhatsApp group administrator. anyways, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by ucnwafor(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
29 yrs gap! oyinbo with yeye life
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2017
Admin401:
why is nobody criticizing the fact that wife's age is almost double of macron?
You guys nearly took off Buhari's head for the same crime. Oh, wait... he's white, so it doesn't matter.
As a swine and a pathetic Nigerian that you, age Is a template for you to achieve anything in life, seldom rendered you a prisoner of your own customs and regards for the aged. You mentioned Buhari, while ojukwu witnessed the same fate.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Ike4God: 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
This guy na bad guy, how many of you guys can marry your mother mate?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by daclemx: 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
NIGERIAN YOUTHS MUST SHAKE THINGS UP...WE NEED A YOUNG PRESIDENT WITH YOUNG BRAIN AND BLOOD
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
mkmyers45:

I dont think you know what this means....

Your statement about objective reality makes no sense given that Macron's marriage was totally something that happened all the since pre-history

Good and evil had existed together since time immemorial but humanity has always regarded one as good and another as evil. In time past some actions even though existed are regarded as abominable. People do them but such people are considered abnormal and they are not the norm. In modern times, the distinction between what used to be acceptable and abnormal is gradually fading. I know what I say, it is to avoid unnecessary argument I told you to drop the subject. By the way, are you a christian, muslim, traditionalist or an atheist?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by giftyechi: 11:04pm On May 14, 2017
happy for him
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2017
am sure his wife made him,into who he is. mehn
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by project55: 11:27pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
This is what happens when you live in a country that share a similar culture and language. A young man like this can never rule a country like Nigeria because everybody is fighting for ethnic superiority. In Nigeria, we all fight for what will benefit our tribesmen not really about what will benefit the country. Until we speak the truth that Nigeria will never be a united country, the better for us and the generation to come.The Yoruba ethnic group are larger than European ethnic groups like Norwegians, swedes, fins, Greeks, welsh, and so on. There is no benefit in living in a large country with many differences. I will rather live in a country with a small population that share a common language, culture that is peaceful and with a prosperous system than a country like Nigeria with large population with many differences whose system has failed overall.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by project55: 11:28pm On May 14, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This nigga is age mate with mynd44 and sarrki, and he is 3years younger than jesuslovesyou....but some people have vowed to be cheerleaders to a man who is older than Mugabe! This life! undecided
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Alexpetra: 11:36pm On May 14, 2017
Na so i go be or not even up to him wen i become president of Nigeria.. Amen!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by lailo: 11:38pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When are we gonna have men/women in their forties leading Nigeria?.

The old men running the country aground have refused to die and leave the stage.
even people in dia twenties have ruled dis country b4.U are not informed.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Mouthgag: 11:54pm On May 14, 2017
saxwizard:
youth ti take over
Divide it by 65....
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by holyfather(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2017
NovusHomo:

As soon as you get off your keyboard, get good education, learn a trade, or just do something useful besides talking about your "celebrities" who themselves don't know s**t. As for your ancient leaders, they won't leave unless you insist. But you won't because you are impressed by their wealth which actually is your commonwealth that they stole from you. When will you start to ask them questions? ARISE!
I love the celebrity part.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Excuzeme: 12:50am On May 15, 2017
Abagworo:

Nigeria has produced some of the youngest Presidents in the world by average with oldest ever being Buhari at 72 and Obasanjo at 62. Here is the list of past Presidents of Nigeria and their respective ages.

Nnamdi Azikiwe 59

Aguiyi Ironsi 42

Yakubu Gowon 32

Murtala Mohammed 38

Olusegun Obasanjo 39

Shehu Shagari 54

Muhammadu Buhari 41

Ibrahim Babangida 44

Enerst Shonekan 57

Sani Abacha 55

Abdulsalami Abubakar 46

So, its even these LiePADS that shout the most, that produced the oldest President, in the past! shocked shocked

Buhari must hear this grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:15am On May 15, 2017
wonderful to have a young president.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by PDPGuy: 2:35am On May 15, 2017
tigertail:
In my country Nigeria, the highest position that a 39 year old man can be given comfortably is a WhatsApp group administrator. anyways, God bless Nigeria
shocked grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by nwaagulu(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2017
On like one country where the president Is older Dan the country....
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Jj222(f): 6:08am On May 15, 2017
How I wish this can happen in Nigeria. pls d youth should vote for me cos I am going to contest for president come 2019. pls nairalanders I will need ur vote. we all can do it in our country. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.