Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,348 members, 7,857,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) (82997 Views)

George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
RealDannie:
U see! Unlike naija where we keep voting our forefathers angry
This fan though very local can also serve as a workout machine.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Mrbaz1: 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
Okay issorite
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2017
Nukilia:

I believe he is fulfilled, let the young man live his life.
Never judge a book by its cover. What I believe should be paramount to us is how the intelligent youths will take over power from the old directionless leaders we have in Nigeria. Shalom

No wahala. Time will tell. Peace!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by EagleScribes: 8:57pm On May 14, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Just see the way we are using France's victory to insult our country as if we are not partly guilty for the rot in Nigeria. If a vibrant 39 year old comes out to contest for the seat of the President of Nigeria how many of us will vote for him? When it is election time the only thing we hear from our youth is 'he is Igbo, I will not vote him, she is Hausa I will not vote her'. If a 39 year old that is vibrant comes out to contest, we the youth will be the first to dismiss him/her as juvenile and we are here hailing the victory of France (as if it is ours), whilst criticising our country (as if we have not contributed to the rot). OK name me one 39 year old politician that the youths of Nigeria can rally round. Baba buhari please get well soon and come and continue ruling us til Nigerian youths acquire some sense.

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nukilia: 8:57pm On May 14, 2017
mkmyers45:

LOL
Please describe in detail how his marriage of over 10 years is a moral crises

grin good question
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by jaymejate: 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
39 years ? it's a mission impossible in Nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
mkmyers45:

LOL

Please describe in detail how his marriage of over 10 years is a moral crises

If your son comes home one day and announce to you he wants to marry his old school teacher who has a child as old as him, once married but now divorced; what would be your reaction? How would you see your child?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by bullabong(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
Do I dare say that only a man of quality and poise can date an older woman. Really yes.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
This is what happens when you live in a country that share a similar culture and language. A young man like this can never rule a country like Nigeria because everybody is fighting for ethnic superiority. In Nigeria, we all fight for what will benefit our tribesmen not really about what will benefit the country. Until we speak the truth that Nigeria will never be a united country, the better for us and the generation to come.The Yoruba ethnic group are larger than European ethnic groups like Norwegians, swedes, fins, Greeks, welsh, and so on. There is no benefit in living in a large country with many differences. I will rather live in a country with a small population that share a common language, culture that is peaceful and with a prosperous system than a country like Nigeria with large population with many differences whose system has failed overall.

Kudos. You just said it all.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When are we gonna have men/women in their forties leading Nigeria?.

The old men running the country aground have refused to die and leave the stage.

SMH, you think power or leadership will just come and meet you at home because you are a youth?

The Macron you are celebrating now didnt seat at home and wait for things to change, rather he fought for things to change.

Let me ask you these questions...
Are you registered in any political party?

Have you contested for councillorship position b4?

Did you go to any political party to buy form and you were denied? Etc.

Untill the so called youths of Nigeria stop seeing themselves as political tools in the hands of the old politicians and start contesting for political positions, your story will not change.

Wealth or opportunities dont come to people at home rather people work to get wealth and opporrunities.

Buhary fought for good 12years to become president of Nigeria, as old as he his, he didnt give up. For months he was teavelling all over Nigeria and UK campaigning b4 the elections....yet some lazy youths will say they dont want to give us chance to rule ( chance to rule while seating at home doing nothing )

Let me ask you again.....

As a youth, tell me one thing you have fought for in 2-5 years without giving up? How much more 12 years.

My youthful brother, prosperity is a choice so is poverty. Stop complaining and start fighting for something meaningful.

Kindly read Matt 11:12

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
They said the only election a 39 year old can win in naija is SUG President grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by mymadam(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
whitebeard:
...what do I even want to say self.. I have forgotten..lol

Dementia don take over ni? Anyway sha, white beard na sign of old age grin Enjoy.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Excuzeme: 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

My brother it is not funny o. How did a young man go out and married his school teacher? Someone probably his mama age. What quality of moral decision can the the world expect from such a whack mind? When I see trump and then this, I just pity the world. We are in big moral dilemma. It will become obvious with time. For now, we pretend all is well.

That is the problem with the world today.
Some of these weird actions have even become an acceptable norm in the white-man's society so much so that even our clueless Niggas have started copying it! shocked angry angry

The world is imploding on itself

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When are we gonna have men/women in their forties leading Nigeria?.

The old men running the country aground have refused to die and leave the stage.

When there's no

IBB
BUHARI
TUNIBU
ATIKU
OBJ
ETC....

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Excuzeme: 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

If your son comes home one day and announce to you he wants to marry his old school teacher who has a child as old as him, once married but now divorced; what would be your reaction? How would you see your child?

he would see his child as "Cool" ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Rilwan20(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
Congratulations. Look at him with great hair not a even a strand of grey hair but let's see the result after 8 years(2nd tenure).
But here in Africa youths have been annihilated and rounded down to zilch. The future here engage extensively yahoo, play sport bet & aba ijebu, scamming/Frauding, most of those that manage to scale through institution find it hard to secure jobs and transfer aggression by playing blame game, spewing tribal/religion insult on social medias including this platform.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by mymadam(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
Excuzeme:
...our clueless Niggas have started copying it! shocked angry angry

undecided This is the main concern, IMHO!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
But we have had people younger than him ruled us before as military leaders

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
Excuzeme:

he would see his child as "Cool" ! grin grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
abbeyty:
But we have had people younger than him ruled us before as military leaders

Yes, but we are backwards now.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Awful? But you see nothing wrong with a 65 year old man being married to a 39 year old woman, right?
Not really....but it doesn't make sense...
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Emerituz(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2017
neweraomo:
Old people rulling us in this zoo, this is a country oo, 35years for that matter, why won't he perform effectively, he's strong and agile, unlike the old sickler rulling the zoo.
39 not 35, are you too weak to read?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
This is what happens when you live in a country that share a similar culture and language. A young man like this can never rule a country like Nigeria because everybody is fighting for ethnic superiority. In Nigeria, we all fight for what will benefit our tribesmen not really about what will benefit the country. Until we speak the truth that Nigeria will never be a united country, the better for us and the generation to come.The Yoruba ethnic group are larger than European ethnic groups like Norwegians, swedes, fins, Greeks, welsh, and so on. There is no benefit in living in a large country with many differences. I will rather live in a country with a small population that share a common language, culture that is peaceful and with a prosperous system than a country like Nigeria with large population with many differences whose system has failed overall.

may God Almighty bless you for this piece of word u just said....... i also have ben saying this and i will continue saying it that this country Nigeria can never be better again.. except God come down and rule as the president, Jesus as the Vice and all the saint as the ministers den Nigeria will be great.

or better still it will be better if Nigeria separate..
the WEST should come together and rule them self.
the the EAST should come together and rule them self
the NORTH and SOUTH should also do the same. i bet u, thing will work out fine...
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by marylandcakes: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

Gbam!! You hit the nail on its head. This is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Just see the way we are using France's victory to insult our country as if we are not partly guilty for the rot in Nigeria. If a vibrant 39 year old comes out to contest for the seat of the President of Nigeria how many of us will vote for him? When it is election time the only thing we hear from our youth is 'he is Igbo, I will not vote him, she is Hausa I will not vote her'. If a 39 year old that is vibrant comes out to contest, we the youth will be the first to dismiss him/her as juvenile and we are here hailing the victory of France (as if it is ours), whilst criticising our country (as if we have not contributed to the rot). OK name me one 39 year old politician that the youths of Nigeria can rally round. Baba buhari please get well soon and come and continue ruling us til Nigerian youths acquire some sense.

Bros... u no make sense wit ur talk.. we can never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever kill tribal politics in Nigeria.. are u not seeing the truth glaring at u? We will keep fighting and voting based on ethnicity while the leaders enjoy the lucrative Naija politics...

When are will going to have sense and speak together as youths that Nigeria should be divided or structured back to regional powers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
This fan though very local can also serve as a workout machine.

grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
Same people that preaching youth revolution here because of macron re the same who collects 2500 and sell their votes in Nigeria, shouting sai baba upandan and forming apc/pdp/religious/ethnic e warriors. Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by mkmyers45(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

I would ACCEPT it as his decision and support him

Only thing to do.....

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2017
tete7000:

Your post rather posits you as stupid not me.
First, how did you assume you are talking to a youth?
Secondly, have you heard about global village, where what happens in one corner of the world invariably affects you. Only a stupidly myopic person thinks the world ends in his village. Because that's how you think, you are chronically myopic and very stupid, using your words.
Thirdly, her age matters to me. If it doesn't to you, its your business, mind it.
Lastly, if you can't be civile in discussing with people you don't know and haven't met, stay off peoples post. Your type makes me want to throw up. Ode!

So, you think you are Nigerian youth? You alone?! No. The word "Youth" refers to a group, a segment of the population of a society; not an individual. A member of that collective is referred to as :"YOUNG". I hope you have learned something today. Carry on e-warrior. Your poor grasp of the english language is the attenuating circumstance that makes me forgive you. Go, and sin no more. grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by Aburi001: 9:11pm On May 14, 2017
saxwizard:
youth ti take over
Tail tail for France....e remain for Naija
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
obicentlis:
Nigerian Youths, we can take back our country.

I shed tears when I see guys praising and defending thieves that have ruined their future and on the process of ruining our future too.

What is really happening?

Guys, we need to take back our country from the older generation that has failed us. The world has left us.

We can do it if we believe.

Hit like if you want to take back Nigeria.

i'm interested MR how does the journey for this revolution starts now?
make we do am by protest or dialog just what my bloodas r resorting to IPOB
Re: Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
EVILFOREST:

We like voting in ANCESTORS

They told us that we are the leaders of tomorrow yet they're dragging it with us like papa wey dey drag him wife breast with him pikin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.