Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! (2070 Views)

The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] / Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Reference link
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-PartIII-IV.htm
Scroll Down to Chapter 20
wow! Nice to know this. At least it will help some christians to know where to channel so-called witch threats to instead of trying to solve it by fire. It makes sense.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

The enlightened or the gullible? How come Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Tai Solarin the enlightened didn't experience them or they did but it didn't give them concern as it is giving you people?
your vague and perverted knowledge produces these ones as the enlightened, you err greatly!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 3:17pm On May 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
your vague and perverted knowledge produces these ones as the enlightened, you err greatly!
What they know, Jehovah didn't even know 1% of it before he revealed his words to his scribes.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
wow! Nice to know this. At least it will help some christians to know where to channel so-called witch threats to instead of trying to solve it by fire. It makes sense.
now you garnered some knowledge to chastise your folly, right! not all christians are soft, if you tresspass within my territory, i will deal with you both spiritually, physically and with the bloody long hands of the law.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
What they know, Jehovah didn't even know 1% of it before he revealed his words to his scribes.
explain who Jehovah is
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 3:29pm On May 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
now you garnered some knowledge to chastise your folly, right! not all christians are soft, if you tresspass within my territory, i will deal with you both spiritually, physically and with the bloody long hands of the law.
cheesy grin cheesy

What I explained above isn't what I do or I will do, but what they have been doing to christians like you to make you fear your life away.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 3:30pm On May 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
explain who Jehovah is
Jehovah is one of the gods of religion, just as Atum is one of the gods of findings(science). All of them together are the children of God Almighty.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by oaroloye(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2017
SHALOM!

SOLOMON gave the Principles of Seduction thusly:

. . PROVERBS 7:1-27.

MY Son, keep My Words,
and lay up My Commandments with thee.
2. Keep My Commandments,
and live;
and My Law as the apple of thine eye.
3. Bind them upon thy fingers,
write them upon the table of thine heart.
4. Say unto Wisdom,

"THOU ART MY SISTER;"

and call Understanding thy kinswoman:
5. That they may keep thee
from the Strange Woman,
from the stranger
which flattereth with her words.
6. For at the window of my house
I looked through my casement,
7. And beheld among the simple ones,
I discerned among the youths,
a young man void of Understanding,
8. Passing through the street near her corner;
and he went the way to her house,
9. In the twilight,
in the evening,
in the black and dark night:
10. And, behold,
there met him a woman
with the Attire of an Harlot,
and subtil of heart.

11. [She is loud and stubborn;
her feet abide not in her house:
12. Now is she without,
now in the streets,
and lieth in wait at every corner.]

13. So she caught him, and kissed him,
and with an impudent face said unto him,

14. “I HAVE PEACE OFFERINGS WITH ME;
THIS DAY HAVE I PAYED MY VOWS.
15. “THEREFORE CAME I FORTH TO MEET THEE,
DILIGENTLY TO SEEK THY FACE,
AND I HAVE FOUND THEE.
16. “I HAVE DECKED MY BED
WITH COVERINGS OF TAPESTRY,
WITH CARVED WORKS,
WITH FINE LINEN OF EGYPT.
17. “I HAVE PERFUMED MY BED
WITH MYRRH, ALOES, AND CINNAMON.
18. “COME,
LET US TAKE OUR FILL OF LOVE UNTIL THE MORNING:
LET US SOLACE OURSELVES WITH LOVES.
19. “FOR THE GOODMAN IS NOT AT HOME,
HE IS GONE A LONG JOURNEY:
20. “HE HATH TAKEN A BAG OF MONEY WITH HIM,
AND WILL COME HOME AT THE DAY APPOINTED.”

21. With her much Fair Speech
she caused him to yield,
with the Flattering of her Lips she Forced him.
22. He goeth after her straightway,
as an Ox goeth to the Slaughter,
or as a Fool to the Correction of the Stocks;
23. Till a Dart strike through his Liver;
as a bird hasteth to the Snare,
and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24. Hearken unto me now therefore,
O ye Children,
and attend to the Words of My Mouth.
25. Let not thine heart decline to her Ways,
go not astray in her Paths.
26. For she hath cast down many Wounded:
yea, many Strong Men have been Slain by her.
27. Her house is the Way to Hell,
going down to the Chambers of Death.

This is basically how any Seducer- Spiritual or Organic- works.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 4:29am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
cheesy grin cheesy

What I explained above isn't what I do or I will do, but what they have been doing to christians like you to make you fear your life away.
i understood you are an atheist, so you knw not wat you are talking here!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
Jehovah is one of the gods of religion, just as [s]Atum is one of the gods of findings(science)[/s]. All of them together are the children of God Almighty.
looking at the bolded what is His name?
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 7:06am On May 17, 2017
Paulscholari:
looking at the bolded what is His name?
God is his name, except if humans want to christen God in whatever name they wish.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

God is his name, except if humans want to christen God in whatever name they wish.
mtcheew, rubbish! You must have had an F in your English studies cos Am sure you don't know that the word "God" is an English language! A noun attributed to a supernatural immortal being with super powers! Go and read and come back for more educated and enlightened dialogue
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 11:45am On May 17, 2017
Paulscholari:
mtcheew, rubbish! You must have had an F in your English studies cos Am sure you don't know that the word "God" is an English language! A noun attributed to a supernatural immortal being with super powers! Go and read and come back for more educated and enlightened dialogue
When I say God is his name, I mean he is the creator. That's all. The word God itself isn't a name for anything apart from a supposed creator. That's why I followed it up by saying that you can christen God(the creator) any name you like, because God has no name as do human. God is God,but I call him GOD THE UNIVERSE.

But if you really want to call him a name, then call him any of these names :
Father of Yahweh
Father of Allah
Father of Vishnu
Father of Atum, etc.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
When I say God is his name, I mean he is the creator. That's all. The word God itself isn't a name for anything apart from a supposed creator. That's why I followed it up by saying that you can christen God(the creator) any name you like, because God has no name as do human. God is God,but I call him GOD THE UNIVERSE.

But if you really want to call him a name, then call him any of these names :
Father of Yahweh
Father of Allah
Father of Vishnu
Father of Atum, etc.
Nonsense!!! If His children have names Yahweh, Allah etc don't you think he has a name! Na wa 4u o.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 3:35pm On May 17, 2017
Paulscholari:
Nonsense!!! If His children have names Yahweh, Allah etc don't you think he has a name! Na wa 4u o.
Human beings gave his children those names, so you can decide to give God ALMIGHTY a name too. It depends on you and me. So which unique name have you chosen for GOD ALMIGHTY right now?
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
hahaha, go and sleep
OtemAtum:
Human beings gave his children those names, so you can decide to give God ALMIGHTY a name too. It depends on you and me. So which unique name have you chosen for GOD ALMIGHTY right now?
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Niflheim(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
Wow!!! Religious people can be so ridiculous!!! First they said that Smurfs(blue cartoon characters) are their enemy, then it was Sponge Bob(a drawing of a sponge), and now this b*llshit?!!!

Spirit wives are real? And yet when the Chinese tell you the legend of Chang O, the little girl who lives on the moon with a white rabbit, You will claim that it is fake?!!! That is does not make sense?!!! What is the difference between the story of Chang O, and the imbecilic legend of the spirit wives?!!!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
Paulscholari:
hahaha, go and sleep
Okay, you haven't told me the name you want to be calling God Almighty. You ask for the name of God Almighty and I said you should name him yourself.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
Okay, you haven't told me the name you want to be calling God Almighty. You ask for the name of God Almighty and I said you should name him yourself.
hahaha, guy something is wrong with you.....if you dont have the name of what people call Him and you know what people call his children, i can deduce that you are just arguing blindly.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 11:29am On May 20, 2017
Paulscholari:
hahaha, guy something is wrong with you.....if you dont have the name of what people call Him and you know what people call his children, i can deduce that you are just arguing blindly.
God Almighty don't have any specific name given to him, because human beings have supposed other lower and smaller entities as him all along. There was a time they supposed Enki to be him, then Enlil, Olorun, Abassi, Ogene, Chukwu, Yahweh, Atum, Vishnu, Jupiter, Mercury are all supposed to be God Almighty. But truly I tell you, all these small gods are just like 1 over 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...... of the energy of the smallest breath of God Almighty their creator. Now which name have you settled down to call this GREAT GOD, the creator of all the gods I earlier mentioned? Think deep and come up with a name for God Almighty.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
God Almighty don't have any specific name given to him, because human beings have supposed other lower and smaller entities as him all along. There was a time they supposed Enki to be him, then Enlil, Olorun, Abassi, Ogene, Chukwu, Yahweh, Atum, Vishnu, Jupiter, Mercury are all supposed to be God Almighty. But truly I tell you, all these small gods are just like 1 over 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...... of the energy of the smallest breath of God Almighty their creator. Now which name have you settled down to call this GREAT GOD, the creator of all the gods I earlier mentioned? Think deep and come up with a name for God Almighty.
since you seems to be jobless, why not take a survey around your village and ask for their opinion. Well I'm not interested in convincing Atheists to believe what I believe, talkless of retar.ds, so fuc.k off my thread,and stop being an e.diot.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
Paulscholari:
since you seems to be jobless, why not take a survey around your village and ask for their opinion. Well I'm not interested in convincing Atheists to believe what I believe, talkless of retar.ds, so fuc.k off my thread,and stop being an e.diot.
Did u use all these f-words for just me alone? Haba, where is the love for humanity in you? Show love to fellow humanities, no matter your differences. Well, I pray that the light of God shall soon locate your brain to rewrite its code and help you know the truth of the Universe, Ase!!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
Did u use all these f-words for just me alone? Haba, where is the love for humanity in you? Show love to fellow humanities, no matter your differences. Well, I pray that the light of God shall soon locate your brain to rewrite its code and help you know the truth of the Universe, Ase!!
get your crazy-ass mentality off here sissy, I pray the fire and thunder of God locate your brain too.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 6:05pm On May 20, 2017
Paulscholari:
get your crazy-ass mentality off here sissy, I pray the fire and thunder of God locate your brain too.
LOL... the light of God is the illumination of God. It will locate and reset the code of your brain soon. And you shall look within yourself to find God rather than gazing at the sky for a skydaddy god. It shall happen, no matter how long.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
LOL... the light of God is the illumination of God. It will locate and reset the code of your brain soon. And you shall look within yourself to find God rather than gazing at the sky for a skydaddy god. It shall happen, no matter how long.
you err knowing nothing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Raised A Dead Child Through Popular Enugu Priest Rev. Fr. Mbaka / CAC Reveals Theme For 2019 Sunday School / I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.