Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? (8790 Views)

Most Intelligent Nairalanders I've Read Their Post Here. / THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by fineboynl(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2017
which country is the most intelligent Africa country? when it comes to brain and exposure. I believe Nigerians are the most intelligent people on the face of Africa. do you agree with me?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by kozmicity: 12:00am On May 15, 2017
Seconded,but you'll see people like South Africa complaining and whining...if you ask them the main reason for xenophobia,its because our economy is getting better than theirs despite this recession
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 15, 2017
fineboynl:
which country is the most intelligent Africa country? when it comes to brain and exposure. I believe Nigerians are the most intelligent people on the face of Africa. do you agree with me?
If intelligence in this context should reflect on average, the standard of living of its citizenry, then you'd agree that Nigeria is out.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 15, 2017
Considering Nigeria's population in contrast to most African countries how can you compare? This is a disproportionate argument.
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2017
I think it's Cameroon and other francophone African countries. They have very tough education systems so most of them are very smart and very good in mathematics and other mainstream sciences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by achu442(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2017
Measure intelligence generally, it covers wisdom,understanding and knowledge.

I bet Nigerians are in Africa.

An average Nigerian got so much running down his nerves and can spring up with some breath taking ideas.

Check am na.

Footballers are rated to be one of the most intelligent set of people.Cos it involves making quick decisions in seconds under so much pressure and intensity.

Yahoo Boys are very intelligent..They can bring up ideas that can wow anyone.And off course you know we lead in that area.

In book work also, if you pair an average Nigerian with his African pairs under the same condition.You'll testify.

Also,when it comes to understanding,Nigerians can think out of the box cos of so many lies that exists and give you his own version of what you are trying to tell him.

I can bet Nigerians are the most intelligent in Africa.

If I lie ask Dangote,E-Money,Don Jazzy,Yahoo Boy No Laptop, Chiamanda.

and also ask

cc: seun
cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 15, 2017
kozmicity:
Seconded,but you'll see people like South Africa complaining and whining...if you ask them the main reason for xenophobia,its because our economy is getting better than theirs despite this recession

LMAO. What a joke! A Nigerian made a thread about hate for Nigerians in Namibia. So people from that country must be jealous of your economy too, right?

Regarding the topic, I think it's the dumbest thing to even think intelligence has anything to do with nationality, let alone to believe that YOU are the smartest people in Africa. Hilarious, just hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2017
Every African country has intelligent people

I can see why you would think Nigerian ! We are guge by default we suppose to have more ...when you look at Africans who do things around the world a Nigerian is there smiley but i think if it was stats it will be due to population size ...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by fineboynl(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. What a joke! A Nigerian made a thread about hate for Nigerians in Namibia. So people from that country must be jealous of your economy too, right?

Regarding the topic, I think it's the dumbest thing to even think intelligence has anything to do with nationality, let alone to believe that YOU are the smartest people in Africa. Hilarious, just hilarious.
is Namibia a country?
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 15, 2017
fineboynl:
is Namibia a country?

You're the smartest one, remember? Figure it out!

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by pryme(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Na, indeed he is the smartest one here
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 15, 2017
pryme:

Na, indeed he is the smartest one here

Good to know.
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by fineboynl(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

what I mean is that those aren't a country to compared with Nigeria
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 15, 2017
fineboynl:
what I mean is that those aren't a country to compared with Nigeria

Huh? So what makes a country then & what makes Nigeria "the countriest country" of them all? I still don't get why you'd leave Nigeria, "a country", to go to a place you think is beneath you. Have some pride & remain in your paradise by all means.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07am On May 15, 2017
I wonder why someone will create a thread that will surely create a fight. Everyone will claim their country is more intelligent and besides you can't know for sure who is more intelligent, to me intelligent doesn't depend on someone's country of origin/residence, it's just an individual thing and op I will urge you should carry out a test on at least 100 individuals from each specific country in Africa. After that from your observation and analysis you will know who is more intelligent

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 15, 2017
To hazard a guess based on brains (vetted how, applied where?) and exposure (to what?) with no research to back up the claim, would be a very unintelligent thing to do. Let's not detract from our collective IQs with these kinds of threads.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

I can see why you would think Nigerian ! We are guge by default we suppose to have more ...when you look at Africans who do things around the world a Nigerian is there smiley but i think if it was stats it will be due to population size ...
just looking at ur dp makes me want to derail this thread wink
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I wonder why someone will create a thread that will surely create a fight. Everyone will claim their country is more intelligent and besides you can't know for sure who is more intelligent, to me intelligent doesn't depend on someone's country of origin/residence, it's just an individual thing and op I will urge you should carry out a test on at least 100 individuals from each specific country in Africa. After that from your observation and analysis you will know who is more intelligent
inferiority complex na im dey worry op cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2017
I can see all op wants is to create traffic cos i fail to see how this relates to romance

infact i fail to see why this dumb question should be asked at all cos there are intelligent people everywhere

anyways op i think you should go...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

by god are those hazel eyes i see there shockedshockedshocked

wow dont tell me thats a pierced nose i see,,,,turns me on like crazy shocked shocked shocked

oh my that looks like the sexiest kissable lips ave seen in ages shocked shocked shocked

jesu! Are those water melon-like boobz resting comfortably on ur chest? shocked shocked shocked

my oh my this could pass off as the most beautiful oval face ave ever seen shocked shockedshocked

dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn

ave got a prophecy for u bae wink

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2017
Even though haters can hate, the fact remains the same. It is Nigerians. It's blatantly obvious. Whenever an African is congratulated for outstanding feats abroad, 99.5% of them are NIGERIANS. Any other country's national that can't stomach this fact should please use the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

just looking at ur dp makes me want to derail this thread wink
grin no derail o before op descend on u . Morning wink
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin no derail o before op descend on u . Morning wink
morning beautiful wink
op just want to turn thread into one of those naija vs other african fighting thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

morning beautiful wink
op just want to turn thread into one of those naija vs other african fighting thread cheesy
Haha yea see zarzar already showed face lol .. was like this wont be good grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

by god are those hazel eyes i see there shockedshockedshocked

wow dont tell me thats a pierced nose i see,,,,turns me on like crazy shocked shocked shocked

oh my that looks like the sexiest kissable lips ave seen in ages shocked shocked shocked

jesu! Are those water melon-like boobz resting comfortably on ur chest? shocked shocked shocked

my oh my this could pass off as the most beautiful oval face ave ever seen shocked shockedshocked

dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn

ave got a prophecy for u bae wink
Haha Refiner come n take this guy away o grin
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by PrickGetSize(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2017
Burkina Faso. cool
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by refiner(f): 9:48am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha Refiner come n take this guy away o grin
grin...buh he is right...what he said was even an understatement!..talk more of ur curves... wink

Abeg hapu ya aka...he is admiring d nature of beauty on u...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Lionessza(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Even though haters can hate, the fact remains the same. It is Nigerians. It's blatantly obvious. Whenever an African is congratulated for outstanding feats abroad, 99.5% of them are NIGERIANS. Any other country's national that can't stomach this fact should please use the lagoon.

Could it be because Nigerians go there more than other Africans ? undecided
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Could it be because Nigerians go there more than other Africans ? undecided
Not necessarily. Some of them are recognized for their works even here in Nigeria. And they get international recognition for it.
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by Lionessza(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Not necessarily. Some of them are recognized for their works even here in Nigeria. And they get international recognition for it.

Lol and this does not happen with other Africans? undecided
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2017
undecided
Lionessza:

Lol. I never said ONLY Nigerians now, did I? undecided
Lionessza:

Lol. I never said ONLY Nigerians now, did I?
Re: Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? by harffie(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2017
Raine80:
Considering Nigeria's population in contrast to most African countries how can you compare? This is a disproportionate argument.
Very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.