Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour (33840 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Actress Chika Ike Arrives Monaco In Style For Vacation (Photos) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by happinesslove(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2017
Prostitutes of High Order.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by uvie66: 9:51am On May 15, 2017
I am man, fine girl take advantage of your beauty and fame whichever way you deem fit, and disregard what people are saying
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 9:51am On May 15, 2017
sanpipita:

May hate not ruin you Nigerians, may you be successful and never be judged this way like you are doing

Amen dear. Aaaaaamen!!!! grin
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by rightwingz: 9:52am On May 15, 2017
sanpipita:

You are very stupid, do you have any proof she is into maga runs? why can't our society grow up, what's the hate for? are we saying we no longer have legit successful people again and all im seeing here is a silly bandwagon effect, everyone is calling chika ike runs girl cos of one silly post are you not mad like that?

you are very 5tupid.
You are supposed to ask the other guy if she has proof of your hero doing ashawo NOT TELLING HER TO GO DO HER OWN.
I responded appropriately to your low IQ. Chika Ike is not ashawo, i believe she work hard but you should have cautioned the guy instead of telling her to start her own ashawo.

I am not your mate even of i don't you. You are a jobless celebrity worshiper.
Please tell us more story about Efe and Tboss. Mummu.... nor go find job, dey there dey defend person wen nor know if you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ishilove: 9:53am On May 15, 2017
Joavid:

that can afford to put her in private jet, designer clothings, G-wagons, building projects etc.

abeg what's the name of her rich family?
Before he died, Pa Ike was a very wealthy businessman and his daughter, Chika inherited his business acumen. Did all the wealthy entertainers we know sleep their way to fame and fortune?

Lets not forget that Chika is into real estate, importation and other businesses.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 9:55am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

That's news to me. So what motivates them if not money?

Diezani was born rich. She was a director in shell. She never wanted for anything in her life. And yet it was never enough.

Greed. The same greed that makes people steal money that four generations will not be able to finish.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ishilove: 9:58am On May 15, 2017
oyb:

Diezani was born rich. She was a director in shell. She never wanted for anything in her life. And yet it was never enough.

Greed. The same greed that makes people steal money that four generations will not be able to finish.
You are right, but it is wrong labelling someone a runs girl without proof. It is okay and the right thing to do to question their source of wealth but calling someone a prostitute because one doesn't know their source of wealth is very very wrong. What is going down on this thread is downright shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ajewealth123(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2017
Vtrendx:
Actress Chika Ike arrived Morocco in a private jet for her tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFEhyElORY/?hl=en
these are the type private jet owner trip and queue for,not some bbnaija wannabe
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by BrutalJab: 10:03am On May 15, 2017
space007:
what is wrong with this one? How can I use preek to achieve something when I'm not a gay
aren't there rich gay kings and sugar mummies everywhere?
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ajewealth123(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
Another Moroccan Billionaire Ashawo Man has invited this runs Babe for some serious 'knacking' grin

I hear they pay like REAL Magas!!!

Her goal in life is to compete with Daniella Okeke in p*ssy selling!

If there's really money in Nollywood why do old veteran actors die regularly in abject PENURY?! cry

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking! cry

Business trip my foot, Holiday my clit shocked
see painment. I know you wish to be in her shoes. You better go start from Allen avenue atleast she started from somewhere.

Before you begin to shit for mouth, what does your dp preach?
You are just angry that while your own oloshoism is still collecting 500 naira,her own don dey fly private jet.
Upgrade if you wan be like her,stop hating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

aren't there rich gay kings and sugar mummies everywhere?
boss were saying same thing na, unfortunately I'm not ONE
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sanpipita(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2017
rightwingz:

you are very 5tupid.
You are supposed to ask the other guy if she has proof of your hero doing ashawo NOT TELLING HER TO GO DO HER OWN.
I responded appropriately to your low IQ. Chika Ike is not ashawo, i believe she work hard but you should have cautioned the guy instead of telling her to start her own ashawo.

I am not your mate even of i don't you. You are a jobless celebrity worshiper.
Please tell us more story about Efe and Tboss. Mummu.... nor go find job, dey there dey defend person wen nor know if you exist.

Lol disputing a silly narrative now makes me a celebrity worshipper? and you dont tell me how to react mr high IQ laughable you had to add you are not my mate how insecure most of you can be, its not like we are
here for some status or age competition, anyway its only weak minds will start accusing others when they disagree.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
If there's really money in Nollywood why do old veteran actors die regularly in abject PENURY?! cry

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking!

You have a right to your views but you can also look at things another way.

Going by your line of thought, why are MILLIONS of Nigerians unemployed when a FEW are gainfully employed? Didn't they all graduate from the same universities?

Again, by what you suggested, why are THOUSANDS failing JAMB? Don't they also have a brain like the people who passed?

Success involves a lot of hard work that usually goes on behind the scenes.

We don't know what kind of hustle she's done to achieve this feat, but it's too hasty to assume she's just marketing a certain body part.

Nobody cares to know all the hard work and prayers and lonely struggles you go through to make it. But the minute you make it, there'll always be people who will SWEAR say you don join Illuminati

Don't hate; celebrate!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by AfroSamurai: 10:14am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

You are right, but it is wrong labelling someone a runs girl without proof. It is okay and the right thing to do to question their source of wealth but calling someone a prostitute because one doesn't know their source of wealth is very very wrong. What is going down on this thread is downright shameful.
I know you're saying all this because Chika Ike is your friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:14am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
Another Moroccan Billionaire Ashawo Man has invited this runs Babe for some serious 'knacking' grin

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking! cry

You are right, is either what you said or she's doing a bow wow challenge.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ishilove: 10:16am On May 15, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I know you're saying all this because Chika Ike is your friend. grin
Yes she is but that is not why I am saying what I'm saying grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by soath(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

Why the hate? What if it is for real? Anyways, her body, her life.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by ismart: 10:23am On May 15, 2017
space007:
Hmmm.... So much money in film making.
#Danielle
#olosho

No mind dem. She no go talk who dey sponsor her now. Nollywood that can't take care of the ailing male members and one comes online to make us feel she is making money from same industry. lubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by AfroSamurai: 10:25am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes she is but that is not why I am saying what I'm saying grin
Yea yea. Like I don't know you well enough. grin
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:28am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Unfortunately for her, it is the norm in the industry. There are too many stories of actresses and rich men/ politicians. In the wake of dasuki gate etal, one is suspicious of so called successful business people.

In any event, if she didn't want any backlash, she wouldn't be all over social media.

Hope it will not turn out like bow wows private jet fiasco.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:32am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Before he died, Pa Ike was a very wealthy businessman and his daughter, Chika inherited his business acumen. Did all the wealthy entertainers we know sleep their way to fame and fortune?

Lets not forget that Chika is into real estate, importation and other businesses.

I did a quick Google search and her dad isn't rich.
she had to fly him to India for treatment when he was sick in 2014 before he died.
If I remember well, Nollywood polished her and she didn't look like a rich kid to me.

Even if she's into real estate and importation, she can't afford to fly in a private jet except she's lying about being in a private jet. You need to see her IG page to know she's a globe trooper plus expensive hotels and designer clothings.

If she really has a legitimate source of income, good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
Nigerians actresses and runs is like 5&6..... their acting skills are not even the best so which kin money nollywood get to be paying them this much. We all know they're knacking for money, they don't have shame and that's why they sell their bodies so they can show off more. They're in competition with themselves. Useless generation, everything na for social media attention.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by bionixs: 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Africa diva tour ké?

Abi you mean pvssy drilling tour
Nigeria is a place where if you must make it big,close your ears. They believe that no one can make it without getting involved in vices. By the time you are there,a load of bent citizens would be behind you screaming, Ole, Olosho ,corruption,Yahoo,ritualistic. Here success is not for the hard worker.Be successful and have ugly name

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:46am On May 15, 2017
alignacademy:

You have a right to your views but you can also look at things another way.

Going by your line of thought, why are MILLIONS of Nigerians unemployed when a FEW are gainfully employed? Didn't they all graduate from the same universities?

Again, by what you suggested, why are THOUSANDS failing JAMB? Don't they also have a brain like the people who passed?

Success involves a lot of hard work that usually goes on behind the scenes.

We don't know what kind of hustle she's done to achieve this feat, but it's too hasty to assume she's just marketing a certain body part.

Nobody cares to know all the hard work and prayers and lonely struggles you go through to make it. But the minute you make it, there'll always be people who will SWEAR say you don join Illuminati

Don't hate; celebrate!

My brother you are already talking too much!

Just give me the registration number of the private jet and I will reveal the 'Ashawo' Moroccan Billionaire owner from my friends at MMA International grin

Maybe T-Boss can even help us confirm if she's really in that league like she claims!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by dangotesmummy: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

bad belles have arrived. So a woman cannot go to business trip you have to connote that one sugar daddy is behind it? a woman cannot successfully have her own money or travel wherever again with her own brains.it all has to be pussy business

Come to think of it even if she's an ashewo as you're insinuating isn't it her pussy? She gave her pussy out in marriage, it didn't pay her,now she's using it to make money (assumption) which one is your own? Why e dey pain you? She steal your own pussy take do business abi. Na she tell you say make you no get pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

My brother you are already talking too much!

Just give me the registration number of the private jet and I will reveal the 'Ashawo' Moroccan Billionaire owner from my friends at MMA International grin

Maybe T-Boss can even help us confirm if she's really in that league like she claims!

LOL

I didn't know you also had the private jet records...

P.S. By the way, I hope your friends in MMA International can also arrange charter flights...
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:50am On May 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
see painment. I know you wish to be in her shoes. You better go start from Allen avenue atleast she started from somewhere.

Before you begin to shit for mouth, what does your dp preach?
You are just angry that while your own oloshoism is still collecting 500 naira,her own don dey fly private jet.
Upgrade if you wan be like her,stop hating

Ashawo customer angry
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
bad belles have arrived. So a woman cannot go to business trip you have to connote that one sugar daddy is behind it? a woman cannot successfully have her own money or travel wherever again with her own brains.it all has to be pussy business

Come to think of it even if she's an ashewo as you're insinuating isn't it her pussy? She gave her pussy out in marriage, it didn't pay her,now she's using it to make money (assumption) which one is your own? Why e dey pain you? She steal your own pussy take do business abi. Na she tell you say make you no get pussy

You seem to know just too much about this pussy business to be remotely innocent of being a veteran in the business

Hope you own pussy hawking favours your bank account?!
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ajewealth123(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

Ashawo customer angry
am married
With a kid
I don't engage in extramarital affairs

So no use style toast me.
Kolewerk.

All of una haters,make una start from Allen,upgrade to lekki, banana island,Victoria island,eko hotel, rumours club and the likes.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 11:02am On May 15, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
this is coming from a lady? SMH
[/s]

Haba my role model! Why the hate now?! cry

To think that I have always worshipped your lovely profile picture for over 1year now cry

You just broke my already bleeding heart darling cry

I thought I was entitled to my own opinion?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.