Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is The Mad Man Telling The Truth.?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Mad Man Telling The Truth.?? (444 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mad Man Telling The Truth.?? by fineboynl(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2017
a mad man that saw a lady passing by. and he said some crazy things about her. it was in pidgin and the translation will not be that perfect in English.

he said to her, smelly toto where are you going again. that your smelly wide Toto nor de let you put for one place. na so so waka waka all round de find penis when you want to Bleep.

the girl was weak and shy while walking away.

it was more like he uncovered things about the girl or he is just been insane.
Re: Is The Mad Man Telling The Truth.?? by newyorks(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2017
i conquor and i can relate to that man's statement.

(1) (Reply)

The Moon Is The Guarantee Of LIFE On Earth / 'my Parents Say Hurry Up And Find A Girl' / Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.