Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. (3514 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
I met this girl some few weeks ago, she is damn beautiful,petite,caramel skin, my fantasy girl in short. So for the first time in my life I walked up to a girl to get her number cos I wasnt gonna let this one pass me by.

Fast forward to when we started talking,she told me she is 20years old in her final year,it came like a shock to me,i couldnt believe till she sent proof. Godamm this girl looks like a 16year old. During the conversation she asked about my age,i wasnt expecting that question yet, me being a bad liar just said 23years old working.( me wey dem still dey feed, I be lastborn so everyone treats me like a baby. They wouldnt let me go to ikeja on my own).

The thing is I have been feeling guilty for lieing to her,fyn I look like I am 20 above but my conscience is just eating me up and I feel very bad for lieing to her. She says she can NEVER date a guy below 20. What do I do please?
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Hey boy, you are too young for this drama. You have a lot of years ahead of you. Get PRODUCTIVE.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Please being productive hasnt got anything to do with this, how do you know I am not productive.
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by DenreleDave(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Congrats bro...

U lack sense

U lack everything..

U lied to a lady that will become a liability to you.

After you have done all what u can do and still dump ur sorry ass after discovering that u lied,

You will come here and start saying ladies are worthless while in the real sense, u r the worthless fellow...

Better choose ur priority right... Ahpoda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Lol all this small-small children ehn grin

8 Likes

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by ObaOfUyo: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
shilenji:
Please being productive hasnt got anything to do with this, how do you know I am not productive.

me wey dem still dey feed, I be lastborn so everyone treats me like a baby. They wouldnt let me go to ikeja on my own

That's how we knw u ain't productive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Congrats bro...
for what bro
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Tell her your real age if you really feel that guilty na.. Abi wetin you want make we tell you wey you no fit tell yourself already??
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by DenreleDave(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2020
shilenji:
for what bro

Get sense by force by fire...

Mumu boy, u still been fed and u can think of a lady in her final year.. Probably older than you..

It will end in tears for you if you don't get ur priorities right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

guyyy, do u have any advice on the matter above.
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mumu boy, u still been fed and u can think of a lady in her final year.. Probably older than you..

It will end in tears for you if you don't get ur priorities right
+ I make my money too as a programmer, d part of still being fed is due to my age, In my family you may be making millions but my parents would still perform tjeir duties on you. So get that right

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Chenko001(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
'WHAT MUST YOU DO', Get down and work. Must you wait for your father to be old and share properties for you to have one. You are still young, dont make Buhari that called young Nigerians lazy to be proud. Get out of the house.

ITS YOUR LIFE, NOT YOUR FAMILY'S.
Hiya, last born for this nigeria. POVERTY IS REAL

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by donbachi(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Keep lying to sustain it.
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by DenreleDave(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2020
shilenji:
guyyy, do u have any advice on the matter above.

Focus on better things..
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by heendrix(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Congrats bro...

U lack sense

U lack everything..

After you have done all what u can do and still dump ur sorry ass after discovering that u lied,

You will come here and start saying ladies are worthless while in the real sense, u r the worthless fellow...

A guy who goes about fvcking people's wife to be thinking they just gon die on ur bed shouldn't be here calling a nigga senseless

with all indications ur the worthless fellow here... deal with ur damned self first sad

2 Likes

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by DenreleDave(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2020
heendrix:

A guy who goes about fvcking people's wife to be thinking they just gon die on ur bed shouldn't be here calling a nigga senseless

with all indications ur the worthless fellow here... deal with ur damned self first sad

Coman see the sense full nigga, kindly point out where I slept with someone wife...

If u can point out where I slept with people's wife to be, den I will deactivate..

Ahpoda Alaini ironu.....

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Ningen(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2020
For you to lie about your age, it's clearly obvious that you lack the emotional maturity she seeks.

And the longer you wait, the worse it'll get.

So tell her.
If she wants to date you, AGE wouldn't matter.

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by heendrix(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Coman see the sense full nigga, kindly point out where I slept with someone wife...

If u can point out where I slept with people's wife to be, den I will deactivate..

Ahpoda Alaini ironu.....

it's obvious you lack concord comprehension and I really can't help ya. your a guy using a F indication speaks volume of ur damned complexity

i'm done exchanging typed words with ya....F**k off real good arindi
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
heendrix:

I really dont want that guy, I dont want him here, fucking ass licker
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:
For you to lie about your age, it's clearly obvious that you lack the emotional maturity she seeks.

And the longer you wait, the worse it'll get.

So tell her.
If she wants to date you, AGE wouldn't matter.
I really appreciate that,better than what I av been gettin here all morning.
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by DenreleDave(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2020
heendrix:

it's obvious you lack concord comprehension and I really can't help ya. your a guy using a F indication speaks volume of ur damned complexity

i'm done exchanging typed words with ya....F**k off real good arindi

Koshidanu

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by DenreleDave(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2020
shilenji:
I really dont want that guy, I dont want him here, fucking ass licker

From a 19 years old guy Tantasoko gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Edopesin: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Congrats bro...

U lack sense

U lack everything..

I'm sure you figure that he's young so this drama you're exhibiting is unnecessary

Op I've been there it will only end in tears if you think you are taking advantage of her, you can either tell her or back out
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Edopesin:

I'm sure you figure that he's young so this drama you're exhibiting is unnecessary

Op I've been there it will only end in tears if you think you are taking advantage of her, you can either tell her or back out
I really like her, I dont want to hurt her feelings too
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Edopesin: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2020
shilenji:
I really like her, I dont want to hurt her feelings too

you already hurt her feelings the moment you lied to her so it's a matter of when she finds out

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Alzwell(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2020
hey man/boy age is just a number and those not display ur level of maturity...no be everybody we get breads dae mature...I cant fathom why girls love older men,...d main point Is to understand each other.

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by paulolee(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2020
lolz...lieing to her dt early av already hurt her feeling..my advise..
1...tell her d truth no matter how hard before tasting her nunu ( bt they is a bigger risk bcoz u stand a chance of losing her if she findout u are lieing bt cant still forgive)
2...eat her nunu before telling her d truth (here the ball is on ur court and i guess she would easily forgive u and even if she doesnt, u win)....
choose anyone u like o
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Edopesin: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2020
paulolee:
lolz...lieing to her dt early av already hurt her feeling..my advise..
1...tell her d truth no matter how hard before tasting her nunu ( bt they is a bigger risk bcoz u stand a chance of losing her if she findout u are lieing bt cant still forgive)
2...eat her nunu before telling her d truth (here the ball is on ur court and i guess she would easily forgive u and even if she doesnt, u win)....
choose anyone u like o

3. eat her nunu and never tell her the truth and silently break up with her months later so she won't feel used(not my advice o)
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2020
8:16am Nigerian time
Look at what is going through the mind of an average Nigerian guy we still have a long way to go in this country undecided
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2020
shilenji:
I really appreciate that,better than what I av been gettin here all morning.
don't take anything anyone says to you here seriously, OK?
you should know nairalanders better by now.bunch of mischievous souls.
hope you have gotten what you wanted sha?
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by Austeeenxx: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
You can't even go to Ikeja on your own forfucksake! cheesy
Re: I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. by shilenji(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

don't take anything anyone says to you here seriously, OK?
you should know nairalanders better by now.bunch of mischievous souls.
hope you have gotten what you wanted sha?
yh thanks , I dont know why this forum is full of fake people,they come here and pose like they have the best life, they paint themselves as saint whereas they live shitty lives. Like they never done bad before. Fucking hyprocrites and asslickers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. / Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. / Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.