Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock (37636 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet / Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by eternalcity(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2017
It is a routine meeting. It has little or nothing to do with the President's health.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by FavoredGuy: 5:33pm On May 15, 2017
Closed door this, closed door that! Why are they always closing doors during the day while we are here in Kano opening all the doors and windows before we can sleep at night because there's no electricity to power fan or AC. Try sleeping outside a net and mosquitoes will dry your blood.

Nigerian politicians are and always remain selfish and insensitive. They just use our national treasury to make Abuja a haven for themselves and don't care at all to give us necessary things that will benefit everybody- e.g steady electric supply.

God dey ooooooo!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Tjango(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2017
Nigeria can be great again
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by SageTravels: 5:36pm On May 15, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Lol some people r fools I swear.
See watery reply.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
ijustdey:

Details later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-cds-nsa-others-meet-aso-rock/

He meets with those he trusts. Good one.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by KKKWHITE(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2017
waiting to hear something good for Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one mr presido
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by solaere(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2017
Coordinator on duty !!!
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by hedonistic: 5:41pm On May 15, 2017
Our mere coordinator is coordinating things. Good to know.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Grundig: 5:42pm On May 15, 2017
This doesn't look good. I'm guessing there's an ominous intelligence that involves the transport sector. Rail lines maybe??
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by yahmohy27: 5:42pm On May 15, 2017
muykem:
God loved Buhari but he might not know. To have loyal, dedicated, God fearing, humble and un-ambitious VP in Nigeria is not easy. I seriously covet the spirit of my able VP.
You are right brother

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Myself2(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
robosky02:
watin concern transportation and national security

I no call name oh grin

Na him matter dem wan discuss dahs why
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by signz: 5:50pm On May 15, 2017
I don't like that Amaechi is present in that meeting.

I guess it's about Niger Delta.

Osibanjo shouldn't allow the devil to use him. What ever advice that's coming from Amaechi about the Niger Delta should be discarded.

There's relative peace in the Niger delta as a result we're pumping/exporting more oil now and CBN now has enough ammunitions to stabilise the naira. Osibanjo shouldn't agree to anything that'll tamper with this peace biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Charly68: 5:52pm On May 15, 2017
We are praying for you people to succeed that is the only thing we voted for..
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by doctokwus: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
I see a man in a haste to revamp this country,knowing 2years av already been lost to incompetence,selectiveness and bigotry.
It's d reason Osinbajo hits d ground running anytime he acts and it's unfortunately d same reason the cabal members are scared of what he achieves any little time he mounts d saddle.Of course they also fear he wud sack them for their gross incompetence in almost all spheres of our national life since May 2015.
D only thing they cud av been credited forsad1)Boko Haram,but they removed captives from d iron rule and fear of BH,to the starvation,deaths,sexual exploitation and slavery of d refugee camps.
(2)The anti corruption fight,but soon as they saw Magu,unlike d heads of ICPC,DSS,Police etc,was out to fight corruption to a bloody battle,they contrived within and without Aso rock to ensure he is frustrated and not confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 15, 2017
muykem:
God loved Buhari but he might not know. To have loyal, dedicated, God fearing, humble and un-ambitious VP in Nigeria is not easy. I seriously covet the spirit of my able VP.
People change. Yes, I repeat people change. The man you know today, will be a different man tomorrow. What changes a man, is what he chases and what chases him. Osinbanjo you knew yesterday will not be the same man tomorrow. The only constant thing is change. Trust no one, not even yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by engrjacuzzi: 5:57pm On May 15, 2017
amaechi for vice president....

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by juman(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
Meetings over meetings.

Yet the government is not performing well.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
Rotimi Amaechi is a key player in Buhari's government. That is one more reason for wailers to be sad..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by spafu(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2017
robosky02:
watin concern transportation and national security

I no call name oh grin
Someone about to be told to resign. The Mosquito of Obima. Rotten-Meat Judas I-Am-A-Thief.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by itsRhamzy: 6:16pm On May 15, 2017
pauljumbo:
Nigeria will be great again
Amen brother..

check my signature..
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by hokafor(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2017
Has it happened? Vp fight for ur right oo.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Victoryissure(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2017
There was a rumour yesterday...
We hope it's not true

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 6:21pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:
Acting-President toh gallant

Potopoto boys somewhere worshipping their yellow pawpaw god grin

Potopoto people right now

he is the vice president whether enemy like it or not he is also the defacto acting presido. But bros u badt sha!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

he is the vice president whether enemy like it or not he is also the defacto acting presido. But bros u badt sha!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Ojikutumemu: 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
Shame on the apku eating Jews
neoShinto:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by Xyzaid(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2017
spare us this trash, what other choice does Osibanjo have than to just corporate with his boss, his loyalty to his boss is not a choice, it's a must if he still wants to remain as VP. So nothing spectacular in his actions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by klax(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2017
But I thought Buhari has told Amaechi to be packing his loads so what is the close meeting all about to lie again.or twist the judiciary? Amaechi you can runderstand but you will not faster that justice ok.
Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by vabok(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
I WAS DIA TOO!!!

Re: Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock by fakati(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2017
A great Nigeria we pray for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.