Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured (23712 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by clarkmos15(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
what's all this, me I need MTN card ooooo
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by Agbafs2005(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
laterthings:
Rotimi chibuike Amaechi the APC Campaign general that sink the wailing PDP grin

wailers food is ready grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4534060_tmpcam478560163_jpeg4b9ef20de1ffb69be8b3c44ad7ed0964
Guess u av a dick head too. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by chloride6: 8:01pm On May 15, 2017
mrekene009:
the easiest way to boost your finance

chijioke0045:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below to begin the journey of wealth.

Why can't you share your tips with yourselves and increase the odds.

That way in a week you could be Billionaires
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by blessingee: 8:12pm On May 15, 2017
chijioke0045:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.

You dey win like this na em u never build mansion? You still dey find person to SCAM to buy game for your hand....Na the mumu wey full this country still dey make una dey see money chop grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by Vladdo: 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
mexxmoney:

They are cult brothers, both are members of pyrates confraternity
Agreeably, this is a faceless forum, but you don't say things you are not exactly sure of, son. You don't do that!
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by FriendNG: 8:33pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
Soyinka and Rotimi Amaechi always together

Rotimi is a great Guy
I concur. I like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by mexxmoney: 8:37pm On May 15, 2017
Vladdo:
Agreeably, this is a faceless forum, but you don't say things you are not exactly sure of, son. You don't do that!

Father, I am exactly sure of this one
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by Bobby808: 8:39pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

Rotimi is a great Guy
So people will look at these two as great men? I am ready to bet any body that this is the type of country that will record development. So these men are Saints in the eyes of efcc. Rotton country. Tufiakwa?
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by seguno2: 10:34pm On May 15, 2017
Gathering of cultists?
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by seguno2: 10:40pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

Rotimi is a great Guy

Or Rotimi is a cult guy who fed his Capone N200 million birthday dinner while Rivers state people were praising them for depriving them of free education, clinics, electricity, roads etc that would have created jobs and reduced unemployment, which makes armed robbery, kidnapping and baby factories to be attractive options for the youths?
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by Myself2(m): 4:25am On May 16, 2017
Once Amaechi and the yeye prof mix,then cultism must be involved
Re: Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured by Ndipe(m): 2:05am On Jun 15, 2017
His second wife, Adewunmi Ogunbiyi, won Miss Nigeria 1988.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" / Peter Hena: How FIRS Director Received N700m Cash Payment — EFCC / 2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.