Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (48904 Views)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will wizkid ignore him again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
First, i want to be clear that this isn't a case of forming hard to get.
I've been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I'm a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.

But here is a problem I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.

it never ends well, I'll enhance his self esteem at the end and he'll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it'll not work out at the end.

Thus, to avoid him knowing I'm crushing. I do the following

1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.
Although I take a peek with my peripheral side vision sometimes, that's that.

2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that's how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

but he doesn't know I like him and I must be really careful.

I don't know what to do.

PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
100Level?
Okay, keep to your number 3 for now........

We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

That is the Best I can tell you now. Make your course rep your platonic friend.
Your Books first my dear: That is the most important thing for now.
See ya!

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lemme book space
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69053536:
100Level?
Okay, keep to your number 3 for now........

We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

That is the Best I can tell you now. Make your course rep your platonic friend.
Your Books first my dear: Thay is the most important thing for now.
See ya!
thanks. I'll keep this in mind

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by bdsm: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
So why are u writing to us? What advice do u seek? U better toast him or suffer in torment

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff so you are in 100 level? shocked

Chai, see children I have been playing with on Nairaland grin

391 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Good girl cheesy.
All the best in your studies.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Jamariwolff so you are in 100 level? shocked

Chai, see children I have been playing with on Nairaland grin
children keh. I'm 20, definitely not a child.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Focus on your books!

23 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by H2Ossss(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
All these pikin pikin dem

26 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by amaniro: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
First, i want to be clear that this isn't a case of forming hard to get.
I've been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I'm a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.

But here is a problem I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.

it never ends well, I'll enhance his self esteem at the end and he'll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it'll not work out at the end.

Thus, to avoid him knowing I'm crushing. I do the following

1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.
Although I take a peek with my peripheral side vision sometimes, that's that.

2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that's how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

but he doesn't know I like him and I must be really careful.

I don't know what to do.

PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.
firstly, wanna say I feel you sis.

and am currently dealing with the same problem, thus, we're in a delema, not ready to let go and not ready to form a "relationship"

instead, my Ernest advice is that you guys become friends, lower your ego become close friends eventually
.... couples one day.

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Onyiridike(f): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
@OP You may end up losing him to a serious girl who is more courageous than you. Every man respects a woman who behaves like a woman but thinks like a man.
In-as-much as you don't intend to have sex with him, you will not lose anything eventually.
1. You can find a way of establishing the closeness with him by discussing a difficult course with him. Please don't argue with him, talk less and listen more but ask intelligent questions.
2. In the course of the discussion ask him personal questions so that you can get to know him better. All that glitters is not gold. He may be ungodly, in a relationship or have questionable character.
This is all I can say for now. And I pray his goodlooking has not beclouded your sense of reasoning?
All the qualities you mentioned are not enough to consider starting a relationship with someone. Unless you just want to brag before your friends that you are dating the most handsome guy in your class.
You should start thinking of getting a man that could be your husband eventually.
Meanwhile, your studies should be giving priority now.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
this is hard reality but age won't make you accept it easily. this crush u feel will fade, then you'll crush on another and another and...I just hope u don't spread as the crushes keep coming. you must learn to suppress and kill it. find something of hire desire than a guy...ask a lot of the ladies here they'll tell u that's how it starts. take the last sentence of the poster above as your best advice

27 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
see fine girl is dying for course rep when I can love you for free...save you off all these stress.
Nawa oh

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by majorgr: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options. [/quote] and the moment you mistakenly do any one of these things, you will end up dead. our mouth, we have been cursing our selves with our mouth without knowing this ! you don't have to say this part.

23 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
see fine girl is dying for course rep when I can love you for free...save you off all these stress.
Nawa oh
I'm sorry but he's just so hot. I can't forget him ever
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Focus on your books!
so books 247 right?
In your uni days, u didn't flex a little? You didn't enter a relationship? Just books?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
amaniro:

firstly, wanna say I feel you sis.

and am currently dealing with the same problem, thus, we're in a delema, not ready to let go and not ready to form a "relationship"

instead, my Ernest advice is that you guys become friends, lower your ego become close friends eventually
.... couples one day.
you know how guys can behave. If I try forming friends, my crush can surface easily
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Onyiridike:
@OP You may end up losing him to a serious girl who is more courageous than you. Every man respects a woman who behaves like a woman but thinks like a man.
In-as-much as you don't intend to have sex with him, you will not lose anything eventually.
1. You can find a way of establishing the closeness with him by discussing a difficult course with him. Please don't argue with him, talk less and listen more but ask intelligent questions.
2. In the course of the discussion ask him personal questions so that you can get to know him better. All that glitters is not gold. He may be ungodly, in a relationship or have questionable character.
This is all I can say for now. And I pray his goodlooking has not beclouded your sense of reasoning?
All the qualities you mentioned are not enough to consider starting a relationship with someone. Unless you just want to brag before your friends that you are dating the most handsome guy in your class.
You should start thinking of getting a man that could be your husband eventually.
Meanwhile, your studies should be giving priority now.
well noted. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
OneSentence:
this is hard reality but age won't make you accept it easily. this crush u feel will fade, then you'll crush on another and another and...I just hope u don't spread as the crushes keep coming. you must learn to suppress and kill it. find something of hire desire than a guy...ask a lot of the ladies here they'll tell u that's how it starts. take the last sentence of the poster above as your best advice
all right. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by amaniro: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you know how guys can behave. If I try forming friends, my crush can surface easily
firstly am sorry not telling you i am a guy.
girls naturally have this feeling that guys are meant to do the work of starting a relationship. well if he figures out your feelings, he might eventually fall in love to. I know guys, be surprised he's already in love with you....... hi hi greetings are just underrated.
be friends okay. and let love lead wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
so books 247 right?
In your uni days, u didn't flex a little? You didn't enter a relationship? Just books?
Not when I just started. Emotions and Intelligence repels, one increases while the other decreases. Focus on your intelligence first, Wonder why a beauty without brain suffers?

45 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by amaniro: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
for those telling you to read your book. Good advice but in such matters is counterfeit, eventually your crush will fade if you don't actualize it.
good luck girl
mine has already failed grin
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by daben1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
The world has totally changed, we're no more in the 70s... Let him know you like him, not that you'll tell him though.. Use your head!!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Nawa oh
you do know that's person u are crushing on is a man right undecided a gay one at that tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by bizzy500: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin
Jamariwolff:
children keh. I'm 20, definitely not a child.
so you are 20 .... anyway don't hide your feelings from him
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by yasolan(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you don't want what you put in "PS"
Then what's the point of this post..

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by phr0nesis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
After bats, girls are the most confused creatures on earth

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by akeentech(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tell us the truth, you don't want to be paying class dues

14 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by zicoraads: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lalasticla.la, why do you lot like promoting the lies that this guy, who us claiming to be female, is always spreading.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by akeentech(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
yasolan:
If you don't want what you put in "PS" Then what's the point of this post..
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Dacronym(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
We can do it guys the power is in your hands
It must not pass page 0!
Just jump and pass

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.