Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (13114 Views)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / SDP Executives, 4000 Other Members Defect To APC / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by metromediaboss: 10:30am On May 16, 2017
PDP is in disarray, as members daily desert the party. This is defection in a particular Ward yesterday in Akwa Ibom. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-hundreds-of-pdp-members-defect.html

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 10:31am On May 16, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by morbeta(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2017
One by one till the ship is left for Jonathan and Ffk alone. In few days Akpabio will jump ship, find out the senatorial zone of the decampee's and get the head.

14 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:34am On May 16, 2017
All these ones are backyard politicians. No one will miss them .They''l be replaced grin

12 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by vayne(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2017
I see
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48am On May 16, 2017
I pity Ipob Miscreants!

Their Party is depleting by the day!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
And the devil "APC" just got new fellowers..

Anyway am sure they are there waiting for the money to be shared..

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
The people decamping are dead wood who are mostly self serving undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Igboesika: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
Were they significant in PDP ?

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sammyj: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
Politicians are like tooth and tongue grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
I just cant help but wonder those that go about sayin that therethere is no opposition in Aks,
I am from Itu LGA, All through his 8yr tenure, Akabio didnt as much as pour a shovel of sand in the LGA, not to talk of taring a road, the whole area is like stone...and his reason for that was that the LGA didnt support him in his first term bid.
But during the Election the turn up was 100℅ from the arda where hs swore not to do anything... Bht foljs will complain of rigging in Kano state.. and forget about the rape here jn AKS.

I supported Udom wholeheartedly last election ,hoping that being from the corporate sector he will govern without all that ethnicism, but till date, the Area still remains largely far off from the govt with the only penetrating project being the NDDC road through the area

Me I am not a fan of Umana, but then, with the way Udom has been going around, the know that the next election will be hell for him... But If APC is to hv my vote, they need to find a substitute for Umana, I still dont like the guy..

But the Idea here is that Aks is not a PDP state as some Ipods here on nairaland will claim... At most It is 55%-45%

9 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fxskye: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
APC before: All Progressive Congress

APC now: Association of Past Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by idrisolaide(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
See their broom sef..

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmm thieves joining another thieves

God will judge all of you

Next...
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EzekaUdene: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity Ipob Miscreants!

[/s]
i pity the useless gworo chewing terrorist vegetable monkey Buhari
he's depleting every hour!

kiss the truth

9 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
Great development!

Good one!

APC would capture the South-South and leave the East for PDP to become there regional party.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
i pity the useless gworo chewing terrorist vegetable monkey Buhari
he's depleting every hour!

kiss the truth

Re u hungry?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
Even at defection, they can't even afford broomsticks.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
Particular ward.. . Nonsense party.. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by franchizy(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity Ipob Miscreants!

I hate Igbos but what concerns Ipob with this news.

I must be sincere to you, not all Igbos believe in PDP or support PDP. Igbos only hate PMB.

Try to comment for once without the mention of Igbos biko
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by stanway(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
both Apc and pdp are devils but pdp is the better of the two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
Recession sef catch those brooms grin... Chai! Wat a pity

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I just cant help but wonder those that go about sayin that therethere is no opposition in Aks,
I am from Itu LGA, All through his 8yr tenure, Akabio didnt as much as pour a shovel of sand in the LGA, not to talk of taring a road, the whole area is like stone...and his reason for that was that the LGA didnt support him in his first term bid.
But during the Election the turn up was 100℅ from the arda where hs swore not to do anything... Bht foljs will complain of rigging in Kano state.. and forget about the rape here jn AKS.

I supported Udom wholeheartedly last election ,hoping that being from the corporate sector he will govern without all that ethnicism, but till date, the Area still remains largely far off from the govt with the only penetrating project being the NDDC road through the area

Me I am not a fan of Umana, but then, with the way Udom has been going around, the know that the next election will be hell for him... But If APC is to hv my vote, they need to find a substitute for Umana, I still dont like the guy..

But the Idea here is that Aks is not a PDP state as some Ipods here on nairaland will claim... At most It is 55%-45%

More like 80% (pdp) - 20% (apc). Akwa Ibom is still staunchly PDP
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by malaki39: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeria's problem isn't APC nor PDP. It is you and I. Same people sang PDPs praise last administration when bags of salt and cups of rice were shared...

Today same set of people are here with strands of brooms selling their fotunes.

NONE WOULD ASK FOR POVERTY ALLEVIATION ROADMAPS, ECONOMIC BLUEPRINTS, NOT TO MENTION SEEKING PORTABLE WATER, GOOD ROADS, AFFORDABLE HEALTH SYSTEMS, SECURITY AND QUALITY EDUCATION FOR THEIR WARDS.

None would care to get this MISleaders and their lobbyist committed so that whenever they fail (as the case usually is) they would be held accountable or abolished from the community through any means...

Sadly with just N1000, a broom or umbrella they offer their future and that of their unborn children.

#SAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
And the devil "APC" just got new fellowers..

Anyway am sure they are there waiting for the money to be shared..
@ Your last statement, APC stingy die. I won't say much.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Edu3Again: 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
To join APC that is killing Nigerians and they leave PDP to join APC.

This is most likely propaganda to eat yams.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by romme2u: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Lordsocrates:

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SageTravels: 1:08pm On May 16, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Kano For Students Innovation Challenge (PHOTOS) / Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi / Gas, Meter Price Hike: FG, NERC Pushing Nigerians To The Wall – Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.