Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (13128 Views)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / SDP Executives, 4000 Other Members Defect To APC / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by rexington: 1:14pm On May 16, 2017
is alright. By the way the size of the broom they are holding is a true representation of the current economic state of Nigeria. Look at the size of broom held by defectors a few years ago and u will agree with me
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpewe: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
Akwa Ibom is at least 85 % Apc and point of correction he dualilize Calabar/Itu road and he also work on Idoro which is partly in Itu lga but the issue is that federal government don't refund the money to the state due to the high price tag they placed on the construction work. Akpabio really stoled Akwa Ibom dry. I am from Itu also which part are you fron?
Lordsocrates:
I just cant help but wonder those that go about sayin that therethere is no opposition in Aks,
I am from Itu LGA, All through his 8yr tenure, Akabio didnt as much as pour a shovel of sand in the LGA, not to talk of taring a road, the whole area is like stone...ancd his reason for that was that the LGA didnt support him in his first term bid.
But during the Election the turn up was 100℅ from the arda where hs swore not to do anything... Bht foljs will complain of rigging in Kano state.. and forget about the rape here jn AKS.

I supported Udom wholeheartedly last election ,hoping that being from the corporate sector he will govern without all that ethnicism, but till date, the Area still remains largely far off from the govt with the only penetrating project being the NDDC road through the area

Me I am not a fan of Umana, but then, with the way Udom has been going around, the know that the next election will be hell for him... But If APC is to hv my vote, they need to find a substitute for Umana, I still dont like the guy..

But the Idea here is that Aks is not a PDP state as some Ipods here on nairaland will claim... At most It is 55%-45%
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
Ikpewe:
Akwa Ibom is at least 85 % Apc and point of correction he dualilize Calabar/Itu road and he also work on Idoro which is partly in Itu lga but the issue is that federal government don't refund the money to the state due to the high price tag they placed on the construction work. Akpabio really stoled Akwa Ibom dry. I am from Itu also which part are you fron?

Ikot ayan Itam.... Dat side has not seen any govt project for as long as..
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okoliexpress: 1:46pm On May 16, 2017
come 2019 APC will be both ruling and opposition party
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
When i said that man is not doing anything in Akwa ibom, one 1diot didn't want me to hear word.

That guy is not working.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
Ikpewe:

I bet you don't know what you're talking about, APC man trying to boost his ego.

Even though udom is not working, PDP own Akwa ibom state anytime any day
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bionixs: 2:24pm On May 16, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
hunger badt
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bionixs: 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
metromediaboss:
PDP is in disarray, as members daily desert the party. This is defection in a particular Ward yesterday in Akwa Ibom. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-hundreds-of-pdp-members-defect.html

hunger badt
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by precious1967(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
bunch of thiefs
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DarkHenrie(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
These political prostitutes with parties not known for any set of ideologies whatsoever will not stop until they make this country a full blown one party state!!
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wailersarefools: 5:04pm On May 16, 2017
[s]
EzekaUdene:

i pity the useless gworo chewing terrorist vegetable monkey Buhari
he's depleting every hour!

kiss the truth
[/s]

Shatap there. I pity ipob miscreants. Ipob are bunch of illiterate fools scammed by the terrorist kanu.
Truth.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
At least we need peace for our nation Nigeria embarassed
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Okalamu9(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2017
Akwa ibom too??

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by idealtailor(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2017
malaki39:
Nigeria's problem isn't APC nor PDP. It is you and I. Same people sang PDPs praise last administration when bags of salt and cups of rice were shared...

Today same set of people are here with strands of brooms selling their fotunes.

NONE WOULD ASK FOR POVERTY ALLEVIATION ROADMAPS, ECONOMIC BLUEPRINTS, NOT TO MENTION SEEKING PORTABLE WATER, GOOD ROADS, AFFORDABLE HEALTH SYSTEMS, SECURITY AND QUALITY EDUCATION FOR THEIR WARDS.

None would care to get this MISleaders and their lobbyist committed so that whenever they fail (as the case usually is) they would be held accountable or abolished from the community through any means...

Sadly with just N1000, a broom or umbrella they offer their future and that of their unborn children.

#SAD
this unbiased, intelligent reply deserves outstanding likes and shares.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpewe: 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
I am from Ikot Abasi Itam
Lordsocrates:

Ikot ayan Itam.... Dat side has not seen any govt project for as long as..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit / Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order / Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.