Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) (41868 Views)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by stonemasonn: 4:15pm On May 16, 2017
Culin:

Oh because of boko haram you think people are not rushing unimaid?
I graduated there 2004.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
I scored 123...Which course can I go for pls? I am confused now!
pure water technology its a very lucrative course. nxt time try score 456

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Hafeezson(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
I went to cafe buh them said i have to pay 1k to the bank before i get my resul pls what is the truth about this
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
ajealadick:
Admin. You mean you allow this kind of post? Please remove it.

I hate people behaving like you. ok you have always being honest in your exams have that made you bill gate if someone wants to help and not scamming y can't u just mind ur business.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
you are mad and you have no one to tell you.. you go about posting this trash on every page

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
Hafeezson:
I went to cafe buh them said i have to pay 1k to the bank before i get my resul pls what is the truth about this
Don't pay to check your score.

Go to a cafe, buy a time in order to browse, go to Mozilla, type in your details to jamb login page and VIEW IT YOURSELF.

If you have an android phone you can use it too, that's what smart phones are for.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
cathodekazim:
can i write jamb even after hvin m.sc
Yea
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
opeyemihendrix:
B. engineering i don't get you take out the abbreviation pls
he means block making engineering
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by MATEX30: 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
That's pretty fast, did you did Jamb this year?

Check out a faster means to know your Jamb Result for 2017 Examination.

1 Share

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Smeago007(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
Please someone should help me and check my scores.. Its been difficult checking it here

Please help
Reg num=77188989GG
Name:Enyinna okafor
Phn num:08147801500
Email:okaforenyinna@naji.com
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by IamLukas(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2017
Smeago007:
Please someone should help me and check my scores.. Its been difficult checking it here

Please help
Reg num=77188989GG
Name:Enyinna okafor
Phn num:08147801500
Email:okaforenyinna@naji.com
u need the password for the email.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2017
Adeyinka1758:
Who told u LAUTECH sure gan?

Firstly, LAUTECH cut-off is 200. Though, the admission is free and fair but LAUTECH giving you Eng is not certain.

Lautech wey dey find student
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
Saw your pmsend me her jamb email and jamb profile password, that will do it...
You don't need to post her reg number here @ Hernyolar

Thank you. I was able to check it for her, she scored 235..

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by topsam1(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
Hafeezson:

Yes...you have to pay 1k for efacility card before you can have it printed out...but its free to check the result
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
Hernyolar:
please can someone help me check for my sister...I can't find my way through the site..
. Reg.no 75917367BJ, Exam. No C66202114.
thank you
Whatsapp email and password to 08159368504
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
My LLBnothing here, hoping to receive my good news here also ni ooo...,
Good news eveywhere, abi you so see waytin my eyes they see ni...
3h+ (++X++)

grin I dey see am

3h+

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
Wrote last year also and got 206 but am more than nerous heream nervous and hypertension is knocking...
hahahha. That button no dey wrk for my fone..... wen u wrt?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Smeago007(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
IamLukas:
u need the password for the email.

Kk.. Its the phone number
That's the password
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Slurity(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
I scored 123...Which course can I go for pls? I am confused now!
Why confused? I know what you can study. Omoology
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Abeos(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2017
oyetpel:
After 7 unsuccessful years at University of Ibadan, i finally did jamb 8 years since the first one i wrote in 2009.

And i scored 237.

While doing the exam, i actually thought it was hard.

Unilorin here i come.

I couldn't help but notice this. You mean u couldn't graduate from ui after 7 years? Please tell me more

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by IamLukas(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2017
Smeago007:

Kk.. Its the phone number That's the password
the password to your jamb profile.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by alfreddamilare: 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
I wrote on Saturday 1:30pm and I haven't seen my result, what is going on.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Beejay1117(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2017
oyetpel:
After 7 unsuccessful years at University of Ibadan, i finally did jamb 8 years since the first one i wrote in 2009.

And i scored 237.

Unilorin here i come.

from fry pan to fire

y leave ui for uniilorin?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Sexytemi(f): 6:44pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Lol! I sensed it, but then I thought that he may not be joking about it lol.

Lol
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by izyc88(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
awoo47:
Pls which skul can i study Engineering with 196 I'm very good at mth nd will lyk to study B. Eng embarassed
you can apply for agriculture engineering @Unilorin
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
oyetpel:

And i scored 237.

Unilorin here i come.
kudos bro
also chose ui,though yet to see my result
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
Guys students who did not wrote jamb at ph greenfield is there any hope 4 of jamb fixing another date?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
Saw your pmsend me her jamb email and jamb profile password, that will do it...
You don't need to post her reg number here @ Hernyolar
but can't you used some else email but your exam no and other details to check yours?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Edehsman(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2017
the only school that can take you is Sunday school.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On May 16, 2017
tiswell:
You haven't seen the igbo guy that scored 348
one Hausa guy scored 660

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) / Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.