Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) (41900 Views)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by tiswell(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
one Hausa guy scored 660
Na so e pain you reach:Digbos are always ahead academically in Naija get your facts right
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Donshemzy1234: 7:44pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
I scored 123...Which course can I go for pls? I am confused now!

Heya. Forget the jamb go for IJMB make sure you study well then don't forget to pray.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
Abeos:

I couldn't help but notice this. You mean u couldn't graduate from ui after 7 years? Please tell me more

Yes i couldn't graduate.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
Pls I nid sumone to help mi chk for ma sis. Kindly reply if u can help
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2017
PWEETYWIZZY:
Pls I nid sumone to help mi chk for ma sis. Kindly reply if u can help
send her email and password
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nmeliville(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2017
Mine. Grateful

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by enemyofprogress: 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
tiswell:
Na so e pain you reach:Digbos are always ahead academically in Naija get your facts right
know and I know they always end up being jailed or killed in Malaysia

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 8:19pm On May 16, 2017
oyetpel:

send her email and password
Pls can u send mi ur mobile number cos I Cnt post d details here
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2017
PWEETYWIZZY:

Pls can u send mi ur mobile number cos I Cnt post d details here
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by tiswell(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
know and I know they always end up being jailed or killed in Malaysia
cure yourself of envy and tribal bigotry.Igbos are ahead of you bro
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by abdulchineese0: 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
Say sorry for this result.

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Ichietome: 8:36pm On May 16, 2017
abdulchineese0:
Say sorry for this result.
SORRY
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by juman(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
Result came out very fast.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On May 16, 2017
tiswell:
cure yourself of envy and tribal bigotry.Igbos are ahead of you bro
with the number of people they have in prisons and death row grin grin
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by ROYH(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
You what?
Ikio:
but can't you used some else email but your exam no and other details to check yours?
you wanna check urz with someone email /exam number? ...
Confuse here
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by PhilGreen(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2017
awoo47:
Pls which skul can i study Engineering with 196 I'm very good at mth nd will lyk to study B. Eng embarassed
that score it's an express way to atbu Bauchi. It's a heavy engineering school, join us.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
You what?you wanna check urz with someone email /exam number? ...
Confuse here
yea can u help?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2017
Akin619:

Lautech wey dey find student
Who told you that bro
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Culin(f): 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
I graduated there 2004.
Ok
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by ROYH(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2017
Ikio:
yea can u help?
unless the email is attache to your jamb portal, no way bro.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Abeos(m): 2:07am On May 17, 2017
oyetpel:

Yes i couldn't graduate.
waoh please what course was that shocked. If i may ask what happened my brother
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2017
Abeos:

waoh please what course was that shocked. If i may ask what happened my brother
You know after secondary school there was this enthusiasm going to UI, i thought i was going to see so many engineering and science real practicals and shït.

You hear so many things like UI is the best, 2.2 for UI is better than First class from another school.

Then also i was reading the notes given in lectures, but didn't know University questions are also like waec questions, it was all past questions, and am the cramming type, it took me so long to know that they were repeating past questions in the exams, and i didn't know how to find the past questions.

So after my low result in 100L (2.2 out of 7.0), i was dejected and so many people were sent away from the dept. and from school, it didn't affect me cos i passed all the necessary courses.

The thought of living the school crossed my mind, but telling my parents i want to leave UI? They will say it's devil's work over my life, they will say its a curse and all that ..
So i stayed put, hoping result will get better.

But i was supposed to be first class material, my mind wasn't in the school again.

Tried US school 2 times, and was rejected by the embassy 2 times.

5 years course in UI, i thought i could drag my low grades through, but repeating courses set in, and i lost it. 1 failed course in 200, 2 in 300, 3 in 400 and by 400L i was already contemplating on dropping out, a lecturer caught me and advised me to finish, but so many outstanding courses have piled up.

Mom advised me on finishing up, but at that point my confidence was so low, i couldn't mutter words in class with my departmental mates, i feel like an olodo, i was degraded.

Many were doing exam malpractice just to score high marks and all that but wasn't interested.

I have picked myself up and if i make it in this life, i will share my story with the entire world and give many hope, because i became depressed, thought of committing suicide many times, but my elder brother had died in 2009 before i entered, Dad died the year i was suppose to graduate, killing myself would be devastating for my mom, besides that early in life i already had a discussion about suicide and we all concluded that it was not an option to commit suicide.

So now, its hope that is guiding me.

Did you read INDEPENDENCE? Did you know how Christine died? That was what it felt like for me.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by bukson4real: 10:09am On May 17, 2017
EBSU 2017/2018 ASPIRANT WATSAPP GROUP CHAT
or inbox me to join

BUKSON
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by PHgirl(f): 10:49am On May 17, 2017
Has anyone that wrote on Monday seen his/her result?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Abeos(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2017
oyetpel:

You know after secondary school there was this enthusiasm going to UI, i thought i was going to see so many engineering and science real practicals and shït.

You hear so many things like UI is the best, 2.2 for UI is better than First class from another school.

Then also i was reading the notes given in lectures, but didn't know University questions are also like waec questions, it was all past questions, and am the cramming type, it took me so long to know that they were repeating past questions in the exams, and i didn't know how to find the past questions.

So after my low result in 100L (2.2 out of 7.0), i was dejected and so many people were sent away from the dept. and from school, it didn't affect me cos i passed all the necessary courses.

The thought of living the school crossed my mind, but telling my parents i want to leave UI? They will say it's devil's work over my life, they will say its a curse and all that ..
So i stayed put, hoping result will get better.

But i was supposed to be first class material, my mind wasn't in the school again.

Tried US school 2 times, and was rejected by the embassy 2 times.

5 years course in UI, i thought i could drag my low grades through, but repeating courses set in, and i lost it. 1 failed course in 200, 2 in 300, 3 in 400 and by 400L i was already contemplating on dropping out, a lecturer caught me and advised me to finish, but so many outstanding courses have piled up.

Mom advised me on finishing up, but at that point my confidence was so low, i couldn't mutter words in class with my departmental mates, i feel like an olodo, i was degraded.

Many were doing exam malpractice just to score high marks and all that but wasn't interested.

I have picked myself up and if i make it in this life, i will share my story with the entire world and give many hope, because i became depressed, thought of committing suicide many times, but my elder brother had died in 2009 before i entered, Dad died the year i was suppose to graduate, killing myself would be devastating for my mom, besides that early in life i already had a discussion about suicide and we all concluded that it was not an option to commit suicide.

So now, its hope that is guiding me.

Did you read INDEPENDENCE? Did you know how Christine died? That was what it felt like for me.
Oh brother, it's such a traumatic experience which can really give one depression. I wish the best in ur new journey and by God's grace you will finish strong

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2017
Abeos:

Oh brother, it's such a traumatic experience which can really give one depression. I wish the best in ur new journey and by God's grace you will finish strong

Thanks
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by tundejoseph4(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2017
awoo47:
Pls which skul can i study Engineering with 196 I'm very good at mth nd will lyk to study B. Eng embarassed
u can study it at oou ago iwoye
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Demmzy15(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
awoo47:
ABUAD!
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Bobby808: 4:42pm On May 17, 2017
Sexytemi:

Must everything be a race among the tribe??, I'm sure the guy is from another tribe and said that thing innocently but you people will always read meanings to it and try to do your own o, its really pathetic....
Yee, I agree with you. This country was once are nice place to live, but as at today, our leader, Buhari has made it such that one must think of his or her tribe first. You remember when he said, immediately his swearing in ceremoney, he told the world that some region will never know peace. He immediately followed it by serious one sided appointments. All the millitary position, as well as all major areas are given to his people. So, tell me why my small contribution of what we have been introduced to dey pain you?
Have you come across where apc leader has ever denied that 5% statement? No where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.