Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (20390 Views)

President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by londonrivals: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Former Central Bank Governor, Soludo with CBN Governor, Emefiele at the Africa Finance Corporation Summit today in Abuja.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-osinbajo-obasanjo-soludo-and.html

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by londonrivals: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by bazzyblings: 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
All I know b say I b first to comment

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
Nice outfit BABA

I LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by bazzyblings: 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by lookatew: 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
hmmm.. intelligent people!

Assuming the average IQ of those peeps on that podium is around 140,

Then we decide to add Bubu, will the new average IQ even reach 20?

Food for thought

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by Giyerte(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
Wetin baba sabi. mtchew #Iranu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Happy deliberation.

Hope useful outcomes can be garnered therefrom that would move the nation forward
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by axglide(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Great, Nigeria will survive.

The man behind Baba Iyabo looks like Boni Yayi of Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Giyerte:
Wetin baba sabi
Envious potopoto man cheesy

Have you bowed to your god today?

MODIFIED

Nairaland MODs are very bias AF, I booked space up there and my comment was deleted. Like, I didn't even say anything.

Potopoto people started tribalism on Nairaland, but when we decide not to keep mum and respond, we get banned.

Shame on all MODs. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Ride on sir
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
axglide:
Great, Nigeria will survive.

hmmm....we don already die finish na.... wetin remain again

or do you mean resurrected
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by ibscrib: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Soludo looks old
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by sorry1(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Only soludo is worthy to be there... osibanjo looking confused as always waiting for Buhari to carry him as a grandson.

wtf is obj doing there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Giyerte:
Wetin baba sabi

He's better than GEJ when it comes to leadership, economics and Nation building.

Fact.

Obj was the president that allowed you to use your phone to browse by allowing MTN to come into Nigeria in 2001.
Under him, we were only spending 200 billion on subsidy and under Gej we spent 1.3 trillion on Subsidy.

The EFCC and ICPC were founded by OBJ

He knows a lot in nation building. Nigeria was not divided under him, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba voted for him, unlike what we had in 2015

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by aademola11: 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
OBJ all the way. Ride on Baba Iyabo.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by Giyerte(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
bazzyblings:
All I know b say I b first to comment

look up, you are not.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by ekensi01: 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
Why Obasanjo the get too much involve in this political inssues? GEJ no the even talk self. undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by Giyerte(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
davodyguy:

He's better than GEJ when it comes to leadership, economics and Nation building.

They will come for your head now o.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
one OBJ one Nigeria...
EKUN

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
I don't know how OBJ did and his doing it,walking around like a saint, he has never been probed or questioned about his reckless embezzlement of the nation's Fund, he converted National library built with every state contribution to his own personal library, I don't want to talk of Ota farm,even the power sector or Ajaokuta steel company, posterity will judge him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
ekensi01:
Why Obasanjo the get too much involve in this political inssues? GEJ no the even talk self. undecided

Cos we need the experience of OBJ.

OBJ installed GEJ in 2011, just as he left power for Yar adua in 2007

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:47pm On May 16, 2017
Giyerte:

They will come for your head now o.

Let them come.

I am ready

DollarAngel:
I don't know how OBJ did and his doing it,walking around like a saint, he has never been probed or questioned about his reckless embezzlement of the nation's Fund, he converted National library built with every state contribution to his own personal library, I don't want to talk of Ota farm,even the power sector or Ajaokuta steel company, posterity will judge him

What stops you from presenting compelling evidences against him to the appropriate authorities?

Don't just wail on Nairaland, act to save the nation

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2017
SOLUDO2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
even under smooth camera obasanjo is still ugly wtf

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
Every time conference,summit,talk,blah blah but no action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa / Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit / 11 Burnt Alive In Lagos-Ibadan Road Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.