Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee (27827 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by AFULA(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Kenneth10110(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
Mtchew....... I give out 250k every wkend and I've never bragged about it

You just did that's if your not lying
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2017
modelmike7:
just imagine. SMH!!
oga get out if you have nothing else to say.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by benedictnsi(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

The guy he helped posted the proof online himself not Davido's brother.

You guys should stop embarrassing and disgracing yourselves and intelligent Nigerians home and abroad.

Dull yoots everywhere.

wait a minute..... in your deep thoughts..... you are intelligent abi

MP bro, you are a dumb ass bro!!!
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Abdul124(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
Oh! Because Runtown offered a guy 20k and now u say u can offer better by doing dis.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder why you guys always post your Kind deeds Online...

Anyways you did well but stop posting it online

If they didn't put proof u will be the first to criticize cheesy
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by FixNaija(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:

Give me #250,000 too na to bring my poultry farm back to life na. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by kuchikau: 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Uncova(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
cool grin lol social media begging get swag now o, very soon street beggers go advance, beggers now don open bank account/social media account just to start professional begging. l'm yet to see the third and other beggers.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by PraiseJesus24: 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
Hmmmm, see lie
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Uncova(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
I am still tryna relate ur comment to this post but stilL on 5till no way. kai.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by jayriginal: 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder why you guys always post your Kind deeds Online...

Anyways you did well but stop posting it online

The request was made online. How else is he to attend to it?
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by maklelemakukula(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
"Thank you very much for the assist" ? Na footballer?
Meanwhile we will never forget that you regarded ur dogs higher than ur 'followers'
Now lemme come nd b going
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by maklelemakukula(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
Kindycute:
Scammer, he has just been scammed but he doesnt know.
He knew he was being scammed but he gave in for relevance...he nd d guy are in symbiosis. They re both scams..but adeleke benefited most from dis scam. He would leterally have paid millions to be in the news...but he did dat wit 175k. More dan a fair deal if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Flawlessangel(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:

I smell lies
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by timilehin007(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:

Where is efcc I got whistle to blow o
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
maklelemakukula:

He knew he was being scammed but he gave in for relevance...he nd d guy are in symbiosis. They re both scams..but adeleke benefited most from dis scam. He would leterally have paid millions to be in the news...but he did dat wit 175k. More dan a fair deal if u ask me.
finally someone understands me, the things people do for fame grin grin
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Pizzy01(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
In your dreams, I believe
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by preccy69(f): 5:43pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
Dont mind them they want people to knw that they are helping people

its d student dat posted it nt him oooooo
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by banqalee(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
Boss,please I need 200k to start a food business.Can you help me?
youngest85:
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
Lol.funny bt sir i no nid 250k o,jst giv me 10k nd it will go somewre in my life
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by slysteel: 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
PrinceDekunle:
Why is there chukwudi in his name? angry undecided
They all have igbo names including davido,their grand mother is igbo.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
youngest85 bank's account - ....

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by luminouz(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
Should I send my acct details or........thunder go fire ur MOUTH
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
preccy69:

its d student dat posted it nt him oooooo
Ok
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
see human beings ooooo, later you people will say who you epp in olamide voice now, if he did not help you will call him names.... May wow
Who are u and did i tag u? boy face ur business or els...mtcheww
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

The guy he helped posted the proof online himself not Davido's brother.

You guys should stop embarrassing and disgracing yourselves and intelligent Nigerians home and abroad.

Dull yoots everywhere.
Youth nt yoots
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
modelmike7:
you too, help someone now. Enemies of progress.
Come i wil help u if u need help
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by DexteryJoe(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:
u just did o
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by tunbosun002(f): 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim & Uche Jombo Stun At Glo Event In Onitsha (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.