Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders (2085 Views)

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / Who Knows Her Whereabout? / Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Naijaboiy.

Smallville10.

Sinaj.

Laveda.

Jesusboiy.

Obontami.

Cyndyonxy.

Trapqueen77.

Eroticangelica.

Where Dem at?!?
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Saintsammurai(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
ok
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
They have a life bro...outside nairaland actually.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Saintsammurai(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Nawa o
Na real wa.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Na real wa.
You are not serious. Lol
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
will their presence here improve your life or your bank account? They are offline trying to be champions in the struggles of life, and you are online trying to be who and what GOD has not destined you to become......by the way trapqueen is still active.
is Like You've been Eating ice Cream grin
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Nawa o
what Hapin
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamRaizo:
yea i Know! undecided and Whats Wrong If I Ask About Some cool People

4 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by BiafranBushBoy: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamRaizo:

I have come across statements like this, and I wana know the meaning.

Can you help?

I am always active on Quora 24/7. Does it mean I don't have a life outside Quora? Clarify for me please.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
what Hapin
I just dey greet you ni
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Amarabae(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who are they?
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
I just dey greet you ni
check Your Email
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Saintsammurai(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
is Like You've been Eating Butt Holes undecided
lol its ok bro, i have modified my post.. do and modify yours too..... Sorry about my earlier post.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
check Your Email
Replied
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Brb....don't go anywhere, wait for me.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Replied
Replied
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Jacktheripper: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I have come across statements like this, and I wana know the meaning.

Can you help?

I am always active on Quora 24/7. Does it mean I don't have a life outside Quora? Clarify for me please.

Nothing dey this one head o..... Biafra
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by muller101(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
They were all banned forever.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by hanassholesolo: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
What about that girl that won miss Nairaland? She quit after getting the crown. Lol, what a contest No wonder seun is not giving any price this year. You're supposed to actually be "miss nairaland" you just gave everyone the middle finger and left with the money.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by coluka: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
I've not even seen NwaAmaikpe for a long time sef
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
Naijaboiy.
Smallville10.
Sinaj.
Laveda.
Jesusboiy.
Obontami.
Cyndyonxy.
Trapqueen77.
Eroticangelica.
Where Dem at?!?
Dem Dey Sabbatical Nah, Someone Cannot Rest Again
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Kimcutie: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
TrapQueen na kashybaby na undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by franchuks(m): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Maybe other engagements.... Nice one for checking up on people.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by hardon1(m): 3:07am On Oct 08, 2017
WETIN U WON USE DEM DOO
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by obontami: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
Naijaboiy.
Smallville10.
Sinaj.
Laveda.
Jesusboiy.
Obontami.
Cyndyonxy.
Trapqueen77.
Eroticangelica.
Where Dem at?!?
im here breh
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
obontami:
im here breh
chai! See Your Signature Alone Sef... I Know Where Dem de Do Deliverance
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
what of zarzar
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Msroe?
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by FitnessDoctor: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:

Naijaboiy. ------- Never heard of him
Smallville10 ----- I don't know
Sinaj ------------- I don't know
Laveda ----------- She is now a blogger, so she is too busy to chat
Jesusboiy -------- I don't know
Obontami -------- You can only find him in the sexuality section
Cyndyonxy ------- I don't know
Trapqueen77 ----- She is using her alternate which is very popular
Eroticangelica ---- Never heard of her
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by sinaj(f): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
yea i Know! undecided and Whats Wrong If I Ask About Some cool People
Hi dear
Re: Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
sinaj:
Hi dear
And Where On Earth Has This Honey Comb Been smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trendsviva Haute Fashion School/ With our Bespoke styles. / My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical / Vaginas Have Total 10 Types.. Which One Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.