Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) (6968 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
the lion winks

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
now that is fur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2017
Lol...jude wer you been fam?
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Benevee: 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
op op op. how many times I call u?
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol...jude wer you been fam?
i dey everywhere na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by vanida6: 9:09pm On May 16, 2017
lolx dis is funny
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by boiz2men(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2017
lol..

actually.. this goes a long way to show how unfair humans are to tthe world around them.. everythg in the ecosystem cries out to God for help.. look at our waters contaminated by oil spillage and waste.. the ozone layer depletes cos of our nefarious attitude. We kill animals at will because we could. When we were young, we killed fowls for fun. we watched with glamour as we stoned lizards to death... nor b only who dey fly b witch oo.. some pple go miss heaven for killing lizard oo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2017
I think the scarecrow picture was more funny...
Lmao
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by LordZero(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
This is very hilarious and at the same time it's very deep..
There is a hidden message in those pics..

Mr jude Wehdone. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by REIIGN(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
Scary..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by emeraldknytt(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2017
Terrifying as much as a comic relief.... Be that as it may, This won't happen in this world and the next... and the next... and the next after that... and happily e'er after (post apocalyptic)... wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by LordZero(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2017
boiz2men:
lol..

actually.. this goes a long way to show how unfair humans are to tthe world around them.. everythg in the ecosystem cries out to God for help.. look at our waters contaminated by oil spillage and waste.. the ozone layer depletes cos of our nefarious attitude. We kill animals at will because we can. When we were young, we killed fowls for fun. we watched with glamour as we stoned lizards to death... nor b only who dey fly b witch oo.. some pple go miss heaven for killing lizard oo
We are the greatest threat to this planet since the discovery of fire..
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Softorgasm(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2017
boiz2men:
lol..

actually.. this goes a long way to show how unfair humans are to tthe world around them.. everythg in the ecosystem cries out to God for help.. look at our waters contaminated by oil spillage and waste.. the ozone layer depletes cos of our nefarious attitude. We kill animals at will because we can. When we were young, we killed fowls for fun. we watched with glamour as we stoned lizards to death... nor b only who dey fly b witch oo.. some pple go miss heaven for killing lizard oo
this is because we are in control and in the eyes of GOD, humans are all that matters..

3 Likes

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2017
"and now the stuffing"

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by boiz2men(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
this is because we are in control and in the eyes of GOD, humans are all that matters..

i wasnt serious but philosophically, anythg that has the ability to fear either has a spirit or a soul.. Have u had a dog before? Does it exude fear sometimes? make these animals (with AI machines as their ally) nor kon gang up against humans oo... we fit nor win the war oo.. dem plenty pass us
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 16, 2017
Quite funny but passes a silent massage to everyone who reads between the lines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by boiz2men(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
LordZero:

We are the greatest threat to this planet since the discovery of fire..

yes you are very correct... the greatest threat however is the next man.
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Softorgasm(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
boiz2men:

i wasnt serious but philosophically, anythg that has the ability to fear either has a spirit or a soul.. Have u had a dog before? Does it exude fear sometimes? make these animals (with AI machines as their ally) nor kon gang up against humans oo... we fit nor win the war oo.. dem plenty pass us
lol true but i don't think animals have their own spirits..
their existence is for the pleasure of humans and their existence ends when they die.
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
Confusing
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by 9ja4show: 11:42pm On May 16, 2017
Very disturbing
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2017
Lalasticlala this is one funny thread you need to see...lol!
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:15am On May 17, 2017
some people think just so deep!!

2 Likes

Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by judey1992(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2017
Show love to an animal today.

grab a black mamba if you can. pet that King cobra
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by rex444(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2017
That is where science think they meet with God..because they found fire...destruction of earth is solely going to be caused by man
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by vladhillz(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2017
imagine being a hunt target..damn
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by NnamdiN: 8:06am On May 17, 2017
life from another perspective. What if these animals had feelings and emotions? I dont want to think about it, my love for goat meat and chicken wont even let me.
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by adajoe555: 8:13am On May 17, 2017
lol that's really true
Re: If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) by somehow: 8:29am On May 17, 2017
They do. at least some like dogs, elephant, dolphins, cat e.t.c
NnamdiN:
life from another perspective. What if these animals had feelings and emotions? I dont want to think about it, my love for goat meat and chicken wont even let me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Got Towa Savage Or Teni blue film Video Pls? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting / Tracey Cox's100 Hot Sex Positions Book For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.