Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71253 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2017
fabby101:
Passing through thesame shit rit now, gave her 5k for hair on Saturday, Monday request for airtime, Tuesday she saw a phone she like n was expecting me to say something abt D money, I just lock up, yesterday Nit she called n was apologizing. Seriously I am tired

I envy my guys girl, d babe is way too cool. Still hoping to find someone like her

Ure only helping her look good na. tongue
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Prince16: 7:30am On May 25, 2017
TheCabal:
You are what you eat grin

End of discussion!
#wordz_on_marble!
#Let_d_reader_understand!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluwashedy: 7:30am On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you sure?
Lolz..... Very sure.... Do you have a material for me?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by preccy69(f): 7:33am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

To which level na

I can't claim wat am not

Am just trying to be myself​
did u involve sex??or initiate it,most women love money,nd most men sex,dey work hand in hand,k weve been dating for a year nd 3months,we r in love,he didn't come for my body nd am nt here for his money,sex just happens he doesn't have to ask for it,same with money I don't ask for it ,but if he feels my hairdo is old,or shoes,undies,nd stuff he buys dem himself,yea he knws my size, or would just pick d hairstyle he wants to c on me,if a girl loves u she doesn't care if u r broke, nd if she doesn't love u she would still leave ur rich ass for a lesser guy she loves

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:34am On May 25, 2017
sammydirectly:

I think your conversation with them are vain and materialistic, just as it is subtly written in the above.
Also, your eyes are attracted to some kind of ladies, but what makes those ladies attractive to you like that are expensive. Make up, sophisticated everything. You gotta pay maintenance fee nah. Only if you can be more attracted to ladies without makeup and vanity and yet decent and naturally beautiful. So, it's you who gotta work on yourself.
Lastly, it might be that they all already have their men. So, you are just the maintenance manager.

Conclusion: work on yourself, work on values, know how to appreciate virtues more than artificiality.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2017
Tklabelle:

I know that feeling sad. Problem here is that men are like that. Maybe I should move to Naija grin

No come o. We never fight recession finish you wan add your own.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by repogirl(f): 7:38am On May 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

Wetin you dey talk sef

E be like say na Wetin u dey do

Must she put gun even her demands na gun sef

Lazy things, go and work

lol! I don't blame you, it's your small brain which makes it difficult for you to reason, that I blame. Fool, since you enjoy being a maga, shut up and enjoy as she rides you like a donkey.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 25, 2017
Azumoney44:
see your mouth, you py 3k for hair what of me thts paying 10k for hair to someone hvent seen face 2 face nk, buy fone 25k, makeup kits 5k, guy does gals re not smiling, she must be from the east cos mine is from the east

And you don't feel shame to type this on a public forum? MUMU smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluwashedy: 7:39am On May 25, 2017
oneda:

Go and arm yourself here https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
I've been unable go through this thread. Dunno what's restraining me
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by missjane: 7:40am On May 25, 2017
As a lady, I can tell u most girls start making demands on guys they dont want long term relationship with, probably as a way of discouraging them from continuation. I can't say 100% of ur experiences applies to this case. Since u said u r fine..
Know this.. that even d most materialistic girl will mellow down at d initial stage of ur relationship to be sure u will put a ring on it..before she starts making demands knowing it's too late for u to back out.
Keep searching you will find d right one..
And pls if u start talking all intimate n about laying with them too soon, it makes a lady believe u r coming for her body.. so of course she go ask for house rent etc..
Let things happen naturally...
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluwashedy: 7:42am On May 25, 2017
odunjoy96:
You better come and date me.... I don't demand at all, if you give me willingly,cool...and no sex before marriage oooo.... Lol
Are you sure?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Pius33(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2017
It depends on the ladies you choose to approach.
This was my choice for a wife back then, I needed a lady that wouldn't come asking for money, but someone that can take up her responsibilities herself and they are many of them out there. It all depends on their upbringing and their orientation.

And i use this opportunity to advise single ladies looking for serious guys/ serious relationship, learn to handle your financial Responsibilities by your self.

Trust me your guy who might have good value for you will start seeing it from the angle/view like you are taking him to be a maga!

But when you guys are married the case is different it is his responsibilities to provide for your needs.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2017
xty50:
Try me n see.... grin just kidding.ehya sorry Op

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 25, 2017
@26andsearching ur clearly attracted to jobless liabilities who spend their time trying to look beautiful on any man's dime. Any girl dt asks u for money like dt is a hungry girl WT a lot of magas like u on speed dial. She'll stop when she uses all of u pples money to touche up and attract a big fish.

Instead of going for glorified prostitutes, why don't u date someone WT a job and goals for her life. There are a lot of them and there are a lot of beautiful ones. Or even if jobless, at least from a middle-class, rich home. Not all these hungry girls. Ull just end up with an empty wallet and an Std.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Pius33(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2017
Yewandequeen:
[/b]
Seconded
Ok
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by rafson37(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
u have sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by viktor556(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2017
I am. Not 'am'.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by mycare(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2017
Your first problem is your carriage. When you meet or date a lady, is sex rightly on your mind. It kinda of affect your communication. So work on yourself...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lakesider2006(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Am trying to be real

I can't pretend
just be prayerful and hopeful, your heart desires would be granted
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Keenysbojan(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
no,confirm naija gal
alrit u look seraphic, where are the wings?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ivysunday(f): 8:00am On May 25, 2017
the place you meet the girl counts. And we attract the same kind of person. So, better put more time on refining ourselves.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by sevantex(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2017
dalaman:
As the saying goes. The day you ask a Nigerian lady out is the day you start owing her money.

Hahahahahahaha

you know this,

op. i can relate too oo, i dy tired atimes.

that taxing just too sure, how we for do na
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 25, 2017
AreaFada2:
OP nothing do you.

Most babes nowadays are like that.
There is too much poverty in the land.
Many want beautiful things.
Guys are their surest easy way out.

With few genuinely non-materialistic ladies around. Hope you get one of those.

Even if a girl not does ask you, it does not mean she's not expecting from you like others. She believes you know the usual. If you do not do the needful, her attitude will soon change. Most anyway.

Most of those that manage to be independent are usually arrogant. Always announcing that they are independent, as if it is not how it should be. If independent, let your behaviour show it. Independent ones only want to date those who earn far more than them. And eventually marry up.

You won't easily find those who won't ask for money or expect without asking. They are so few around now.

You may not know the exact truth about your friends and their babes. They may not be telling you the complete story. grin grin

Good luck anyway.

you are very right bro, it's even the independent ones that find it very hard to settle down with a man, see the tweet below

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 25, 2017
oluspicy:

Bro. the same thing happened to me sometimes last two weeks. She asked me for #10,000 to settle some personal issue. I was like in my mind, WTF! When am not dating you?!

That's the trend nowadays from the, using different social media platform to beg for recharge cards and cloning sympathetic stories for financial assistance.

I don't really understand what this life is turning to.
their is one that as been begging me too since two weeks ago, we ain't even dating, she's just a friend, I told her to chill till june

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2017
Lewaluv:
Yes baba.Do i pain u o
Very very impressive , can I have a feel ?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by SweetyZinta(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=EnigmaticEnigma post=56588865]
Dis girl dey make me High E I, High E I smiley
U no go believe, she looking at me shocked
My temperature dey Rye E Eyes, Rye E Eyes embarassed
If u see dis baby tell am say...
angry
[/quote
you must return my money!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2017
oluwashedy:
Lolz..... Very sure.... Do you have a material for me?
I don't have any material for you jawe. cheesy
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
AreaFada2:
OP nothing do you.

Most babes nowadays are like that.
There is too much poverty in the land.
Many want beautiful things.
Guys are their surest easy way out.

With few genuinely non-materialistic ladies around. Hope you get one of those.

Even if a girl not does ask you, it does not mean she's not expecting from you like others. She believes you know the usual. If you do not do the needful, her attitude will soon change. Most anyway.

Most of those that manage to be independent are usually arrogant. Always announcing that they are independent, as if it is not how it should be. If independent, let your behaviour show it. Independent ones only want to date those who earn far more than them. And eventually marry up.

You won't easily find those who won't ask for money or expect without asking. They are so few around now.

You may not know the exact truth about your friends and their babes. They may not be telling you the complete story. grin grin

Good luck anyway.

This guy I've always told you to stop reading my mind , na the thing wey I wan post you just post now. You have said it all
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2017
safarigirl:
if you have a job in Nigeria at 26, uncle, you no suffer.

As for the girls you date, they are simply a reflection of who you are.

Ypu people need to stop disturbing us about these gold diggers you encounter on a daily basis, na wetin you find enter market na im you go see.

There are good girls o, but those ones do not do waka waka, they don't live the life you guys expect and you don't see them starting threads on how they can't find good guys.

But would you deny the fact that that the gold digging girls outnumber the non gold digging ones?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluwashedy: 8:31am On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't have any material for you jawe. cheesy
Morning bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.