Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) (75082 Views)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:34am On May 17, 2017
Gosh see dangling breast.

Ladies we need to do better than this. Dress according to your size ahbegggg.

2 Likes

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by mikool007(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
Are those slippers?
they are flip flops grin
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Omo i for like partake in that woman o shocked
d bobby for nice to svck o
ur mate dey rebuke u sef won partake...na wa o

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So many haters on NL sha. She probably uses a phone that can buy all you guys phones joined together.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I stalked all of you's profile one by one, all of you are rass people.
I can see how senseless you are ....

Ar u sayn this kind of dressing is OK for normal person ?

chaii ... God have mercy o

3 Likes

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So many haters on NL sha. She probably uses a phone that can buy all you guys phones joined together.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I stalked all of you's profile one by one, all of you are rass people.
Congratulations Mr stalker. U really need to stalk the reason her boobs are flatter than my flip flops

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:

...... I can see how senseless you are ....

Ar u sayn this kind of dressing is OK for normal person ?

chaii ... God have mercy o

2 Likes

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2017
Fallen like a bat feasted paw paw

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Ruler2: 12:36pm On May 17, 2017
She's beautiful...most big busty girls ain't perky,doesn't mean they ain't beautiful. She just needs a bra for her body type. You'll be surprised how many men 'scoped' her that day.

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:38pm On May 17, 2017
With breast flat like China flat plate embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
sunnysunny69:
seriously you will suck that ? Then you can smash this I believe.
Mane whats wrong witcha
That shjt straight nasty n i was eating
Theres a clear difference vetween the two
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2017
Ruler2:
She's beautiful...most big busty girls ain't perky,doesn't mean they ain't beautiful. She just needs a bra for her body type. You'll be surprised how many men 'scoped' her that day.
Tell them o
Most older busty ladies that these guys fantasize about are like this without a bra. Shes ok d way i see her n i woulg gladly partake.
Also these types have yrs of experience n would gladly teach younger guys a few tricks, n if u dare try these tricks on younger girls you'll end up making them fall in love wit u

2 Likes

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
why are they not like this

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Ruler2: 2:02pm On May 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Tell them o
Most older busty ladies that these guys fantasize about are like this without a bra. Shes ok d way i see her n i woulg gladly partake.
Also these types have yrs of experience n would gladly teach younger guys a few tricks, n if u dare try these tricks on younger girls you'll end up making them fall in love wit u
Guy wey sabi cool

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by jamalchance(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
izzou:
London Bridge is falling down

Falling down, Falling down

My dear lady

Who remembers this stupid song? cool

london bridge 'has' fallen down
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
What is this?
What does it look like tongue
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 17, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2017
sexy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Haters? Expensive phone? Are you ok? We're seeing trash and you talking more trash.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
I think she ought to have assisted the girls up a bit in that dress.

Overall inappropriate...jail her grin

Cc: fashion police
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
None of the above.....
the person below me might have answer to your question ..

check my signature
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Exponental(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2017
unsexy rag!
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Sex appeal is now the order of the day...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/see-what-this-busty-lady-wore-to-club.html?m=1

Just like the battery slippers i have being wearing for the pas 2 years
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by sekem: 6:25pm On May 17, 2017
izzou:

Falling down, Falling down

My dear lady

Who remembers this stupid song? cool

Actually, it's MY FAIR LADY...
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ultimatebas(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2017
Trashy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by morereb10: 6:26pm On May 17, 2017
they won belong by all means

give it to the bbw's in da house
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Dom2020: 6:28pm On May 17, 2017
This is sickening
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Oluwacephas(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
Ok bye bye
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
With this pic, I can authoritatively say nothing is wrong with the Nigerian naira.
This is what I know as free fall
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 6:32pm On May 17, 2017
Waris dis undecided
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2017
She's a disgrace to humanity,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.