Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (82614 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
A slay Papa, Sugar Daddy embarrassed his slay queen babe at a club with his dance and fun display.

The Sugar Daddy was busy showing his dance moves (he's a good dancer) while the slay queen just stood looking so angry.

Instead of joining the man to rock the dance floor, she just stood exhibiting her anger while the man continued with his dance moves and fun display.

Many have reacted to the video as some claim the lady only likes him for money.

One of those that reacted, Roux, said:

"When your sugar dad thinks he is 24years of age, embarrasses you by stealing the limelight thereby bringing attention to your slay self."

Watch the video below and see reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/slay-queen-embarrassed-by-her-dancing.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by iammo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
The hustle is real shocked if he dances like this publicly, i wonder what the poor girl goes through in za oza room

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by IjebuWarrior: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
no be she leave young guys go dey follow her papa mate?

32 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Melvinsofty: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin grin lol nobody is ever happy at work so so right

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is one of those casualties she has to take for dating a sugar slaypapa.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Biggty(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Women and thier love for money and material things

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by czarina(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Every job has its hazards. If you pray for rain, be ready to deal with the mud.

What's even wrong with him dancing sef? She's mad! undecided

Do you want to dance like the "slay daddy?" check my profile for premium massage sessions at affordable rates if you live in Jos

It takes a good massage to dance that good.

12 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Michelle55: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jeez. The man belle no be here oh.. I wonder wetin ladies dem see for these men wey carry big belle body

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol, everyone is saying he can dance, but I don't see it.

This is a fat boy DANCING, not that shuffling that one is doing grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5cTidchE2o/url]
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by czarina(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Michelle55:
Jeez. The man belle no be here oh.. I wonder wetin ladies dem see for these men wey carry big belle body
Na money na.

You think say money "ugly" or gather visceral fat?

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Michelle55: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
Na money na.

You think say money "ugly" or gather visceral fat?
Money keh? Babe e no go work for my side except say we marry before the belle start to grow, I fit close eyes manage am like that outta love cheesy but say na unto dating levels, just forgerrit.. Kolewerk

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by czarina(f): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Michelle55:

Money keh? Babe e no go work for my side except say we marry before the belle start to grow, I fit close eyes manage am like that outta love cheesy but say na unto dating levels, just forgerrit.. Kolewerk
na sugar daddy levels na. The man fit don get children her age.

Though some no mind being 100th wives sha.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Michelle55: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
na sugar daddy levels na. The man fit don get children her age.

Though some no mind being 100th wives sha.
cheesy Congratulations is in order for her and her associates.i just dey wonder if the man kinni still dey function smiley Abi fat don collect every finish come leave the tip for am. Meanwhile this is not my handwriting oh, lemme coman be going

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Alejoas(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones are concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by hottathafire(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Both of them are mad

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
You mean her ‘Glucose Guardian’?

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by millionboi2: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
datz y thy are all wide at a very little age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Chrishiman99(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is great 4rm slaypapa
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by ekensi01: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Who goes to a club with such traveling bag?? Abi dem smuggle in drinks?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
See d way she jus stand dey look am

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by davillian(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lmao
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by lonelydora: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Why is she in the club with such a handbag?
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by tstx(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
They will settle later in a hotel room

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Chubhie: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ijo ya

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shameless bitches anything for money

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.