Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) (40075 Views)

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by MAYOWAAK: 11:29am On May 17, 2017
In the early days of Tunde Bakare' ministry, Latter Rain Assembly,OGD was the Keyboardist of the church.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 17, 2017
emmanuel596:
So what should we do ?? Everyone is a sarvant in the house of GOD
servant you said? Not a son of god?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2017
election is just 2years to come, so is not too early to start the political sympathetic drama

even me I go sweep Ikorodu roundabout when is time to run as a senator

Nigerians with their worshipping potentials is a blessing in disguise to the unrepentant corrupted politicians

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by veacea: 11:36am On May 17, 2017
Why is he not wearing his white garment
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Papasmal(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Broke ex-governor forming Cobhams.

Nothing wey we no go see for Eweduland.

You called dis man broke?

You're a big joker

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2017
veekid:
Na news be this?
my brother help me ask them ... the matter just weak me

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:41am On May 17, 2017
AZUH:
Trying to please God by all means .he belong to failed administration ... Buhari failed us more than Jonathan did . I don't know who to trust anymore .
Azuh, Azuh, l dont see you again in property section, how far with that your bungalow, have you corrected the pillars wink
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2017
Wow. He's now part of the heavenly choir.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Modesky: 11:48am On May 17, 2017
So................
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by otunba88(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin

This got me laughing hard, wat is Eweduland? U even capitalise the E. Lmao. yoruba land don suffer oooo.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by siie: 11:57am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin

I see.. undecided

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by AZUH: 12:06pm On May 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Azuh, Azuh, l dont see you again in property section, how far with that your bungalow, have you corrected the pillars wink
your mate ?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Crestedguy4real: 12:06pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin

if you don't know anything you keep your mouth shut, Who told you he is broke, the biggest hotel in abeokuta belong to him, the biggest Hotel in sagamu where he came from belongto him, the biggest hotel I ijebu belong to him, the tallest building in Maryland that house channel tv before they move to opic along Lagos abeokuta road, he is algo into farming and real está-te, wetin your papa get
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Chukazu: 12:09pm On May 17, 2017
verygudbadguy:
One thing i like about all these ancient churches.. You must learn to play one instrument or the other. Especially CCC, C&S and Anglican.

They develop members with musical skills and it becomes beneficial to them and the talent holder.

Gbenga Daniels forming church guy. We know the group you belong to. It is called The Rich, Influential and Corrupt. Almost all politicians in Nigeria belong to the group though.

Very true.. Am a product of such.. I learnt how to Play trumpet from age 10...played for years nobody gave me one naira, came to Pentecostal church to strangely realise that people where been paid monthly to play musical instruments in church :-

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Forming churchy.
Corrupt

He may ve repented of his sins
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin Broke ex-governor forming Cobhams.

MUMU
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Seun360(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin

Na amadioha go sama dat ur ugwu mouth.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Seun360(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
if you don't know anything you keep your mouth shut, Who told you he is broke, the biggest hotel in abeokuta belong to him, the biggest Hotel in sagamu where he came from brough to him, the biggest hotel I ijebu belong to him, the tallest building in Maryland that house channel tv before they move to pic along Lagos abeokuta road, hw is isto farming and real está-te, wetin your papa get

Em papa never even pay dia rent........ grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
greatgod2012:
His father was a church founder, so, he must have been taught how to play such instruments from childhood!

It's a good thing he didn't feel too big to praise God with the talent!
But he did not fear God not to steal while he was a governor. Abeg throway this issue of being religious but not godly
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by MOSICATED5(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2017
Why he no wear white garment too na?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by islandmoon: 5:14pm On May 17, 2017
He 419 Ogun state people, He told them he was a plane part dealer in America..lol wasted 8years for Ogun People
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by victme1(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
This Na cele church o, ogboni church
I am sorry for ur life!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Iamwrath: 7:05pm On May 17, 2017
Do they expect us to come and fry beans ?
Partnerbiz:
Forming churchy.
Corrupt
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by victme1(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
Chukazu:

Very true.. Am a product of such.. I learnt how to Play trumpet from age 10...played for years nobody gave me one naira, came to Pentecostal church to strangely realise that people where been paid monthly to play musical instruments in church :-

Who where u learning to play for. That is d question u should ask urself. Are u selling ur sound to win souls or to make money... Yahoo trumpeter loading. Go and give self rest
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:13pm On May 17, 2017
victme1:

I am sorry for ur life!
sorry for yourself
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
Seekin redemption for his guilty conscience
Re: Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) by Chukazu: 9:53pm On May 17, 2017
victme1:

Who where u learning to play for. That is d question u should ask urself. Are u selling ur sound to win souls or to make money... Yahoo trumpeter loading. Go and give self rest

Are you sick or just perpetually stu.pid?
Did you read without your glasses on your myopic eyes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.