Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade (40059 Views)

Proof That Nigerian Government Was Holding Nnamdi Kanu And Released Him Overseas / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PrettyRita(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
I watched with utter disgust a recent video where Nnamdi Kanu was seen gallivanting while inspecting a parade and guard of honour mounted by the 'Biafra Security Service (BSS)' in Abia State. What a shame! While reactions have continued to trail the ambiguous show of charlatanry and utter exploitation of Ndigbo by the masquerade called Nnamdi Okwu Kanu, the facts remain that Kanu is a pseudo criminal perpetuating his ideals for personal gains.
The whole show of shame completely shatters possible silver lining in the rejuvenated Biafran dream amongst Ndigbo sons and daughters around the world. Kanu’s desperation for relevance has taken him overboard in a display of sheer ignorance, lack of coordination and application in his chauvinistic agenda.

The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary. The BSS is supposed to be the vital component of the Biafran Armed Forces, with the mandate to muster military options in enforcing the realization of Biafran.

However, what we saw was indeed an eyesore, an insult on the intelligence and versatility of Ndigbo. It dashed the hope of anyone who thinks Kanu may have genuine intentions and organized plans afterall.
First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation. The BSS Parade Commander hardly made a coherent statement. He tried to rehearse a script while making disjointed parade commands. Even when the Nnamdi Kanu inspected the parade, it was another shenanigan for the camera.

My thoughts are clear and simple. Kanu will continue to pursue his acts of deception against the sensibilities of Ndigbo, as long as those WHO MUST speak continue to maintain a cold silence or total indifference. I know without equivocation that we the Ndigbo remain the target of Kanu's exploitation. He knows our passion for self actualization, so he will continue to exploit his caricature campaigns at the detriment of our collective will.

No wonder members of the BSS lack any form of originality. They played parade songs of the Nigerian military, while the acclaimed leader of the Biafra movement inspected the parade. They even sang an Hausa song (....wayo wayo wayo,......wayoyo....) commonly used by the Nigeria military and para-military outfits during training and road walks. Even the “general salute” which Kanu acknowledged and the accompanying trumpet sounds is copycat of the Nigerian Army.

It is therefore obvious to all who can see that Kanu has nothing different to offer. He wants to lead the Ndigbo by faith or by force. With his BSS, he is only primed to take his thuggery to Anambra State where he has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the State. We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.

https://vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/2055-nnamdi-kanu-and-his-mumu-parade.html

Frank Eze
Email: frankeze1967@gmail.com
Tiwtter: @realfrankeze

See Photos & videos in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3990419/nnamdi-kanu-biafra-security-service

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by cuedish: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by 0b10010011: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
What do you expect from a former West London Gay club stripper!

Just that he cooked-up a good idea to mentally enslave his very own people.

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by wahles(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wait for it!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017

The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary

That is your personal opinion, dont make it Kanu or IPOB's opinion.

When I was a member of ny schools boyscouts, we saluted and had guards of honour.

When I was in the Redcross, we saluted and had guards of honour

Even during my NYSC days, we saluted and kept guards of honours which civilians occasionally inspected

IPOB gives Kanu a guard of honour which he inspects and salutes to and people start writting nonsense. All of a sudden it is about "applying force where necessary"

Kanu is not doing anything you dont see other organisation like the Boys Brigade, Boyscouts and so on doing

But because it is Kanu and IPOB, people start foaming at the mouth.

The write up was utter nonsense.

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by limeta(f): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
If kanu is not teaching you any thing I know why
Will you ever 've a mumu parade of yr own
Will you ever be man enough to be half kanu

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by afongha: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2017
We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.

Well spoken, Mr Frank my man. If only your people would heed sound advice.

@bolded, they will be here very soon calling for your head, but we are ready for them! cool

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by afongha: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Running204:
The Lion(Biafra)will never be bordered bothered about the opinion of a sheep(Gambari slave/Afonja, bastards n cowards).

Naturally, being such illiterates, you're all easy to deceive.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
PrettyRita:
[s]I watched with utter disgust a recent video where Nnamdi Kanu was seen gallivanting while inspecting a parade and guard of honour mounted by the 'Biafra Security Service (BSS)' in Abia State. What a shame! While reactions have continued to trail the ambiguous show of charlatanry and utter exploitation of Ndigbo by the masquerade called Nnamdi Okwu Kanu, the facts remain that Kanu is a pseudo criminal perpetuating his ideals for personal gains.
The whole show of shame completely shatters possible silver lining in the rejuvenated Biafran dream amongst Ndigbo sons and daughters around the world. Kanu’s desperation for relevance has taken him overboard in a display of sheer ignorance, lack of coordination and application in his chauvinistic agenda.

The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary. The BSS is supposed to be the vital component of the Biafran Armed Forces, with the mandate to muster military options in enforcing the realization of Biafran.

However, what we saw was indeed an eyesore, an insult on the intelligence and versatility of Ndigbo. It dashed the hope of anyone who thinks Kanu may have a genuine intensions and organized plans afterall.
First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation. The BSS Parade Commander hardly made a coherent statement. He tried to rehearse a script while making disjointed parade commands. Even when the Nnamdi Kanu inspected the parade, it was another shenanigan for the camera.

My thoughts are clear and simple. Kanu will continue to pursue his acts of deception against the sensibilities of Ndigbo, as long as those WHO MUST speak continue to maintain a cold silence or total indifference. I know without equivocation that we the Ndigbo remain the target of Kanu's exploitation. He knows our passion for self actualization, so he will continue to exploit his caricature campaigns at the detriment of our collective will.

No wonder members of the BSS lack any form of originality. They played parade songs of the Nigerian military, while the acclaimed leader of the Biafra movement inspected the parade. They even sang an Hausa song (....wayo wayo wayo,......wayoyo....) commonly used by the Nigeria military and para-military outfits during training and road walks. Even the “general salute” which Kanu acknowledged and the accompanying trumpet sounds is copycat of the Nigerian Army.

It is therefore obvious to all who can see that Kanu has nothing different to offer. He wants to lead the Ndigbo by faith or by force. With his BSS, he is only primed to take his thuggery to Anambra State where he has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the State. We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.

https://vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/2055-nnamdi-kanu-and-his-mumu-parade.html
[/s]

Frank Eze
Email: frankeze1967@gmail.com
Tiwtter: @realfrankeze

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PrettyRita(f): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Running204:
The Lion(Biafra)will never be bordered about the opinion of a sheep(Gambari slave/Afonja, bastards n cowards).
I thought Frank Eze was an Igbo man. Na ur brother. No curse afonja abeg

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Siddeek: 3:43am On Aug 17, 2017
T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by dudebuck: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2017
complete trash

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Okoroawusa: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Frank Exe,

It shall be well with u.

Ogadiriginanma!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Okoroawusa: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Frank Exe,
It shall be well with u.
Ogadiriginanma!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Notasyouthink: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
attackgat:

When I was a member of ny schools boyscouts, we saluted and had guards of honour.

Even during my NYSC days, we saluted and kept guards of honours which civilians occasionally inspected

IPOB gives Kanu a guard of honour which he inspects and salutes to and people start writting nonsense. All of a sudden it is about "applying force where necessary"

Kanu is not doing anything you dont see other organisation like the Boys Brigade, Boyscouts and so on doing

You just nailed it correctly! The truth is, they hate kanu because he wants to divide nizooria thats all.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Caseless: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Whenever you see that pig speak, I see an igbo version of shekau; he appears mentally deranged and demented.
BSS copied everything nigerian in their ugly parade? grin grin Must they make counterfeit of everything ? Like fake drug, like fake parade.
If Nnamdi kanu is born of a man, he should go to anambra and disrupt election in november.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PrettyRita(f): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Running204:
Who is this idiot? Who the fu*ck is Frank Eze?

His contact is there. Ask him or follow him on twitter

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PiQi: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2017
WHAT SHOULD BE THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT'S REACTION TO NNAMDI KANU'S BIAFRAN SECURITY SERVICE (BSS)?

A.Arrest Nnamdi Kanu
Ignore
Proscribe it
Prosecute the members
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PiQi: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2017
.....First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation.... grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Caseless: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2017
attackgat:

you people come online leaving your brain offline. Is BSS A registered trustee? How do you compare a constitutionally backed organisation like NYSC and an international organisation like redcross to that 'nefarious' group called BBS(Bullshit based sect)? You're criminal.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by danduke85: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Our mumu too much sef. Even Kanu knows this. Me, I am not part of this nonsense, Biafra is a scam.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Sagay212: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2017
You are playing with fire. If the ogbunigwe continental ballistic warriors catch you ehn, they will donate you to the Ipod pig king, kanu. And you know kanu is a sex starved MF.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Almaiga: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Opp na only God go bless you for not reasoning like one of those blind Lamidi Kanu supporters.
They said they do not want to be part of Nigeria, yet they do not want to leave the North, West and South South. They said they do not want Nigeria, yet they still use our Naira even in their so called Biafran (east) region.
They said they do not want Nigeria, yet they still collect allocation from the FG. They said they do not want Nigeria, yet their Senators and Reps still attend the Plenary @ the National Assembly.
Quit deceiving yourselves. cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by perez100: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Those guys he said they look hungry will be more ready to die. Nigeria soldiers looked dried at recruitment ground before corruption gave them pot belle after few years they were recruited.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
attackgat:

I don't think it's utter nonsense. The op may have said some illogical and irrational things up there but the bottom line is what such video seek to achieve. What exactly does that video seek to achieve? Can't such video be used as evidence against him? You can support Kanu but not everything he does. What's the point of that video? That he's preparing them to engage Nigeria in a war or what? What exactly?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Caseless:
you people come online leaving your brain offline. Is BSS A registered trustee? How do you compare a constitutionally backed organisation like NYSC and an international organisation like redcross to that 'nefarious' group called BBS(Bullshit based sect)? You're criminal.

Dont talk nonsense, is my village meeting a registered trustee?

Since when does anyone have to be registered to take salute and and answer to a name such as BSS?

You are calling them nefarious but if I ask you to say one single wrong they have done, you will not be able to say anything.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by mpianya39(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
PiQi:
.....First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation.... grin grin grin grin

I can now see your fresh and juicy zoo police grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't think it's utter nonsense. The op may have said some illogical and irrational things up there but the bottom line is what such video seek to achieve. What exactly does that video seek to achieve? Can't such video be used as evidence against him? You can support Kanu but not everything he does. What's the point of that video? That he's preparing me to engage Nigeria in a war or what? What exactly?

I dont care what the video is meant to achieve as long as they are not breaking the law. Wearing a beret with black clothing and taking salute is not against any known law

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.