Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN (4716 Views)

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website / List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by ElsonMorali: 4:43pm On May 17, 2017
Guess that's why they are leaving there in droves and going to other parts that are "unsafe".
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Kidnapping
Baby factory
Armed Robbery
Violence in universities
Societal decay
Drug barons I
Market union violence
Erosion

Cultism in Nigeria started in southwest pioneered by Wole Soyinka

Southwest was rated second in drug after northwest

Southwest political violence and killings

Southwest kidnap capital of Nigeria

Southwest ritual dens region

Southwest social Alimajiris

Southwest capital of Agberos/Omoniles in Nigeria

Southwest Flood zone

Southwest earthquake zone

Southwest top in robbery cases in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Erosion
d

West prone to earthquakes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by ProWalker: 5:18pm On May 17, 2017
post=56612500:

Cultism in Nigeria started in southwest pioneered by Wole Soyinka

Southwest was rated second in drug after northwest

Southwest political violence and killings

Southwest kidnap capital of Nigeria

Southwest ritual dens region

Southwest social Alimajiris

Southwest capital of Agberos/Omoniles in Nigeria

Southwest Flood zone

Southwest earthquake zone

Southwest top in rubbery cases in Nigeria

Go school, you no gree, you said na pirated CD you want to hawk in slow moving traffic, what is rubbery?
Oponu, meanwhile your test result is out., find it below

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by nonsobaba: 5:45pm On May 17, 2017
Africonji:

Chinonso you are in my prayers. If you do not mend your evil ways you will end up in HELLFIRE. Jesus Christ the Son of Mary mother of God has revealed this to me. Mark my words.

Put the cursed Abia state in prayers first. The animals living there need it.
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Eggheader101: 7:12pm On May 17, 2017
Abagworo:

If this @nonsobaba isn't chino then I equally apologize. I however am still not convinced because chino is very mischievous and derives joy in controversy.
. I can bet my ATM code,nonsobaba is not chino but one mischievous yorubastard from Lagos state causing division among igbos with his numerous handle.his main handle is subway101
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Eggheader101: 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
nonsobaba:

Who is subway101? Whenever you enugu people take a spanking, you start typing gibberish. At least, Afroconji from the cursed land of Abia state is man enough to spit. Schematics nwannem, talk some sense into these neighbours of ours if you know them. Whenever they stop getting jealous of Anambra's zenith position in Igboland, i will turn the other way too.
. eddiotic coneheaded yorubastard,you have been bursted .go and hide ur face in shame.

anu ohia

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by najoke: 7:26pm On May 17, 2017
When they have all moved to another region to develop it...........simple logic....nobody dey live there....why he no go safe grin grin grin grin grin

Abegi.....2nd base jooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Arda1000(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
deomelo:
lol @ Igbos and fake news.
go and sit down

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by ucheogbuaguprin(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2017
If okoro awusa can agree, as he demolished main road building track China
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by vantage001: 7:09pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Guess that's why they are leaving there in droves and going to other parts that are "unsafe".
So in your mind, you actually believe one of the reasons some igbos leave igboland is because igboland is not safe?.
According to you the igbos hustling in high risk ritualist zones like ogun state and the Bokoharam infested north-east are there because the south-east is not safe.
Do you have a brain?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? / Why Ghana Is Better Than Nigeria (from Your Resident Ghanaian Kwadjo) / Mining Cadastre Office Gets New DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.