Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN (4713 Views)

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website / List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by nonsobaba: 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
Africonji:

Why are you a chronically diseased liar Chino. I don't want to dig up all the evil crimes happening in your state under Willie Obiano watch so you better not provoke me this afternoon. IMO, Abia and Enugu and Ebonyi are by far safer than Anambra State under Willie Obiano, and you know it. This is facts not propaganda that you like to do.

LOL.

Schematics, please avail this ignorant some of those pics of different arewa art designs carved into the skulls of enugu people by their fulani recolonizers. Thereafter, serve him with a dose of Aba seaports where criminals are now collecting tolls from vehicles trying to berth.
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by ak47mann(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2017
ODVanguard:

Safe you say? Is that not the same place an America based igbo guy in the U. S army was killed and another was kidnapped?

https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=ms-android-tecno&hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=us+returnee+killed+in+imo&source=browser-type&qsubts=1495021337069#xxri=1
so tell me about ritulist from your region.apart from that how many times you heard such news this year cool

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Africonji: 12:57pm On May 17, 2017
nonsobaba:

LOL.

Schematics, please avail this ignorant some of those pics of different arewa art designs carved into the skulls of enugu people by their fulani recolonizers. Thereafter, serve him with a dose of Aba seaports where criminals are now collecting tolls from vehicles trying to berth.

You are disgusting. I spit on you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by BeautifulSE: 1:05pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by BabaRamota1980: 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
Abagworo:
http://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

S’East is safest place to live, says UN

Eniola Akinkuotu

The United Nations Development Programme has named South-East Nigeria as the most human security secure geopolitical zone in Nigeria.

This is contained in the National Human Development Report for Nigeria, 2016.

The report adds that Abuja, which is the Federal Capital Territory, is the safest city to live in Nigeria as it ranks low in the Human Security Index

The UNDP defined Human Security as safety from chronic threats such as hunger, disease and repression as well as protection from sudden and harmful disruptions in patterns of daily life whether in homes, jobs or communities.

The Economic Adviser, UNDP Nigeria, Mr. Ojijo Odhiambo, said at the launching of the report in Abuja on Friday that the North-East and the North-West remain the most affected areas in Nigeria

The report adds, “The report further highlights the existing gap in human security across the geopolitical zones of the country; – the most human security secure geopolitical zone is the South-East while the North-West and the North-East geopolitical zones are the least human security secured, with residents of the Federal Capital Territory being the worst in most realms of the Human Security Index.

“The North-East region of the country has been the most affected by the more than five-yearlong military insurgency. It also remains among the least developed parts of the country.”

Odhiambo made statement. Where is the data supporting his claim?
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Eggheader101: 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
Africonji:

Why are you a chronically diseased liar Chino. I don't want to dig up all the evil crimes happening in your state under Willie Obiano watch so you better not provoke me this afternoon. IMO, Abia and Enugu and Ebonyi are by far safer than Anambra State under Willie Obiano, and you know it. This is facts not propaganda that you like to do.
. guy use ur number 6,that is not one of chino's aliases.

infact,that account belong to one chronic Igbo hater called subway101.I have proofs beyond reasonable doubt that that handle is subway101's.

BTW,chidiebere,here is not a reasonable ground for you and chino to show una stupidity. look elsewhere biko

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by nonsobaba: 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
Africonji:

You are disgusting. I spit on you.

Did I hit a nerve? I thought you were grandstanding that Enugu state is safer than Anambra state. Nobody has posted a picture yet, and you have started to spit. I wonder what you would do when you see the pictorial evidence of how 'safe' Enugu really is. Abia state is a habitat for animals, so no need bothering about the security situation there. One is already sure of what to expect there.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by deomelo: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Odhiambo made statement. Where is the data supporting his claim?

It's nothing but another fake news and rubbish without source.
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by BabaRamota1980: 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
The Kwara State Commissioner of Police was killed in East two years ago.

Peter Obi
Uzor Kalu
Pius Anyiam
...and many more top Ibo leaders have absconded to either go live in Abuja or Lagos for fear thrir kins will kidnap them.

Baby factories
Kidnap syndicates
Armed robbery
Fulani massacre
Drug syndicate
Children beheading their parents and collect the blood
Tochukwu slicing off breast
Human meat on restaurant menu
Hotel selling human parts for consumption
Azu river
Pastor house with 10 corpses buried into the foundation

Na only yonminrin waka come? grin
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Tinububola121: 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
my yorubas skull miners will not like this news they are only gud at

skull mining
agbero
yahoo yahhoo
scamming
international terrorism
in-secant murdering of people
Kidnap syndicates
Armed robbery
Fulani massacre
Drug syndicate

infact in my next world i will never be a yoruba

just come ogun and ibadan and see dems of human skulls

ijebu ode to be precise is a no go area, skull mining is just the only business their

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Eggheader101: 1:26pm On May 17, 2017
nonsobaba:

Did I hit a nerve? I thought you were grandstanding that Enugu state is safer than Anambra state. Nobody has posted a picture yet, and you have started to spit. I wonder what you would do when you see the pictorial evidence of how 'safe' Enugu really is. Abia state is a habitat for animals, so no need bothering about the security situation there. One is already sure of what to expect there.
. stop disgracing ur sorry self subway101,we already know that you are not even from the east not to talk of anambra.you are one of those yorubsstards hell bent on causing divisions among brothers in the east

chidiebere AKA Africonji pm asap.I have a very vital information about that nonsobaba handle.

CC:Schematics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Eggheader101: 1:29pm On May 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
The Kwara State Commissioner of Police was killed in East two years ago.

Peter Obi
Uzor Kalu
Pius Anyiam
...and many more top Ibo leaders have absconded to either go live in Abuja or Lagos for fear thrir kins will kidnap them.

Baby factories
Kidnap syndicates
Armed robbery
Fulani massacre
Drug syndicate
Tochukwu slicing off breast
Azu river

Na only yonminrin waka come? grin
. epain you to the core? go fuccccccck yaself and fuccccccck outtta here with ur tiger clawed face

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by deomelo: 1:30pm On May 17, 2017
post=56604889:

Son of skull miner grin

World Bank investment in South-West Nigeria hits N305.2bn

The World Bank Country Director for Nigeria, Rachid Benmessaoud, said the bank’s combined investment in the South West region of the country was about N305.2 billion (1 billion dollars)

https://www.businessdayonline.com/world-bank-investment-south-west-nigeria-hits-n305-2bn/

The only kind of report I care about. grin
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by nonsobaba: 1:45pm On May 17, 2017
Eggheader101:
. stop disgracing ur sorry self subway101,we already know that you are not even from the east not to talk of anambra.you are one of those yorubsstards hell bent on causing divisions among brothers in the east

chidiebere AKA Africonji pm asap.I have a very vital information about that nonsobaba handle.

Who is subway101? Whenever you enugu people take a spanking, you start typing gibberish. At least, Afroconji from the cursed land of Abia state is man enough to spit. Schematics nwannem, talk some sense into these neighbours of ours if you know them. Whenever they stop getting jealous of Anambra's zenith position in Igboland, i will turn the other way too.
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
nonsobaba:

Who is subway101? Whenever you enugu people take a spanking, you start typing gibberish. At least, Afroconji from the cursed land of Abia state is man enough to spit. Schematics nwannem, talk some sense into these neighbours of ours if you know them. Whenever they stop getting jealous of Anambra's zenith position in Igboland, i will turn the other way too.

gerrout

nobody cares u are

fucck out

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Schematics: 1:47pm On May 17, 2017
Calm down. Allow people to look for your trouble first before you strike, that way every action taken by you would be justified. Please respond to my request ASAP!

nonsobaba:

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Abagworo(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2017
Eggheader101:
. I have always said this to my people here that this handle is not chino's but subway101's.a Yoruba Muslim from Lagos state.now you have finally exposed ur clawed face here afonja.apologies to chino for wrong identification.

my IP hacker failed me this time

If this @nonsobaba isn't chino then I equally apologize. I however am still not convinced because chino is very mischievous and derives joy in controversy.
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Schematics: 1:55pm On May 17, 2017
Ugly old man, who needs your apology? Evil frustrated old hag.

[s]
Abagworo:

If this @nonsobaba isn't chino then I equally apologize. I however am still not convinced because chino is very mischievous and derives joy in controversy.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2017
Schematics:
Ugly old man, who needs your apology? Evil frustrated old hag.

[s][/s]

Mazi Chino ogbenye abughi abumonu. Your being poor and wretched is not my doing. God created you poor and ugly for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Schematics: 2:07pm On May 17, 2017
Hehehehehe

A-bag-of-gworo. The truth is that you are so hopeless and miserable in life that your poor old sick mother is still feeding you even at this old age. Why are you unmarried even when you are close to 50? Abagworo, I have dared you severally to meet me at any location of your choice in PH but because of your miserable and frustrated life you have kept running. Without mincing words, I can feed you and your poor old mother for the rest of your lives. I am not boasting but I know what I can do. Beg anyone that cursed you and your poor old mother with poverty to forgive you guys. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Mazi Chino ogbenye abughi abumonu. Your being poor and wretched is not my doing. God created you poor and ugly for a purpose.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by MXrep: 2:14pm On May 17, 2017
Lol, some people are just cursed
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Nbote(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2017
The UN have spoken... If u like believe if u like don't, it's totally ya business... No need to hate, den no dey share political posts or allocations.. Oh I forgot Ipods now also work in UN...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Unimaginable123: 3:10pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:
our "accommodating hosts" brothers should see this.
are u talking of the sophisticated ones?
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by chiefobdk(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
Eggheader101:
. I have always said this to my people here that this handle is not chino's but subway101's.a Yoruba Muslim from Lagos state.now you have finally exposed ur clawed face here afonja.apologies to chino for wrong identification.

my IP hacker failed me this time

how i kno ones ip
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by ProWalker: 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
SE the safest?

I would jump that blatant lie
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by chiefobdk(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
Tinububola121:
my yorubas skull miners will not like this news they are only gud at

skull mining
agbero
yahoo yahhoo
scamming
international terrorism
in-secant murdering of people
Kidnap syndicates
Armed robbery
Fulani massacre
Drug syndicate

infact in my next world i will never be a yoruba

just come ogun and ibadan and see dems of human skulls

ijebu ode to be precise is a no go area, skull mining is just the only business their

and being Ratak legend

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:
SE the safest?

I would jump that blatant lie

Hungry man is an angry man

North +, Almajiris=Boko haram

Southwest+ social almajiris+Agberos=Skull miners

East+hardworking = safest region

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by ProWalker: 4:22pm On May 17, 2017
post=56611527:

Hungry man is an angry man

North +, Almajiris=Boko haram

Southwest+ social almajiris+Agberos=Skull miners

East+hardworking = safest region

Kidnapping
Baby factory
Armed Robbery
Violence in universities
Societal decay
Drug barons
Market union violence
Erosion

South East is most insecure region in the county after Boko Kingdom
#Argue with your brain and keypad

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Duru009(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2017
aloziedaya:
Even Jesus found safety in the east. Wisdom is also found in the east.

Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Duru009(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2017
Some afonjas and zombies will have sleepless 2nite!!!!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN by Africonji: 4:42pm On May 17, 2017
nonsobaba:

Chinonso you are in my prayers. If you do not mend your evil ways you will end up in HELLFIRE. Jesus Christ the Son of Mary mother of God has revealed this to me. Mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Umahi Presents N188.4b Budget To Ebonyi Asembly / Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) / Video Of Thug In Ago Palace Terrorising People Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.