Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dear Husband-snatcher! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Husband-snatcher! (9277 Views)

Dear Husband Man / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by amakadihot87(f): 2:54pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
for her mind the thread make sense die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wa ooooo , person just carry phone dey write rubbish
. .. .. what makes this topic rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Another lesson you should learn that your English teachers failed to do is that...Personal pronoun "I" are capitalised in writing. Not shading though, you seem to low to exchange words with.
kimbra, you don't need to reply a troll. Don't waste your energy on him!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by amakadihot87(f): 3:01pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
A graduate who doesn't know the difference between "Am" and "I'm". cheesy grin

Guy man, get the fùck out of here for real graduates or at least educated Jambites to comment.

That being said, op I'd rather blame the men and not the sidechicks. Do you dip your fingers into a burning flame when forced to?. They should stop reasoning with their third leg.

babe you are on point

3 Likes

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by OLAJADON: 3:03pm On May 17, 2017
Amarabae:
matured reply.
But it look as if you are trying to totally exempt men from the blame though some ladies who are victims share the blame.
bumbae1 said the truth, she is not exempting men. it all beginning with the female if you females stop giving us the freedom to cheat their won't be any vulture in the society like you said.
we men are visual creature we are moved by what we see. sometimes some men may not have the intention of cheating but the way ladies dress these days is not appealing, it can even make a pope lust after them, and the funny thing is they do these things without knowing the havoc she cause, if you question a lady why she is dressing indecently, ITT is either she insult you that are you the one that give her money for clothing, are you her parent or try to prove that you still live in the ancient century while we are in 21st century .so like I said before women are the problem of women.
hope I made a point.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
solasolasola:
kim.bra, you don't need to reply a troll. Don't waste your energy on him!
Lol, his graduate BS was the reason I replied him. Four years in a University should be able to broaden one's horizon but his case is the reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:

babe you are on point
Cool.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by OLAJADON: 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:

Guy man, get the fùck out of here for real graduates or at least educated Jambites to comment.

That being said, op I'd rather blame the men and not the sidechicks. Do you dip your fingers into a burning flame when forced to?. They should stop reasoning with their third leg.
OLAJADON:

bumbae1 said the truth, she is not exempting men. it all beginning with the female if you females stop giving us the freedom to cheat their won't be any vulture in the society like you said.
we men are visual creature we are moved by what we see. sometimes some men may not have the intention of cheating but the way ladies dress these days is not appealing, it can even make a pope lust after them, and the funny thing is they do these things without knowing the havoc she cause, if you question a lady why she is dressing indecently, ITT is either she insult you that are you the one that give her money for clothing, are you her parent or try to prove that you still live in the ancient century while we are in 21st century .so like I said before women are the problem of women.
hope I made a point.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Ginaz(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2017
Now take for an experiment, you place two bananas in front of a two monkey. One decided he doesn't need it and walked away while the other jumped, ate, moan while eating it.

Who is to be blamed for the offense? The banana or the monkey?

Girls are the bananas while married men stands for the monkeys. It all boils down to self control and it's not right to blame the girls if the married men fall into their trap.

Cos they didn't put guns on their head, didn't hold them hostage, didn't gum their brain to the ground rather they acted on their selfish interest. They were trapped by their insatiable need of lust despite married.

Every man will carry their own load. if you look carefully at men who commits adultery with relish and with great abandon, they don't always live a fulfilled life, their lives comes wayward at the end, with nothing to show for their handwork. Cos God has already degree "do not commit adultery" and it's a curse and who ever that commits adultery commits great sin.

Some people do not know the deadly repercussions of adultery. You took a blood covenant the day you take a wife/husband and stand before God to say "till death do us apart" "in the name of the Father, son and holy Spirit. You have swore before God that only she/he you will have till death.

Then you go outside to sleep with another man, sleep with big breast and big yansh lady enjoying yourself. You think you are enjoying life but rather you have used the name of the lord in vain, Broken a blood covenant and oath you swore before God.

God does not take his name in a worthless way. As you sow you shall reap.

If you are one of those men that commits adultery, or woman that goes outside to sleep with another man, change o. You are committing a serious sin.

And those single men sleeping with married women cos they tell you their husbands doesn't Fucck them well, you have rubbed your hands in a blood covenant. Ask God for forgiveness.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 17, 2017
Lost her husband? What is the husband a shoe that gets lost?
Two people cheat not one. He was not held at gunpoint and made to do it. Some men have no resolve as there are women who have zero morals or no resolve either. It takes two ...
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Splinz(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
Ginaz:

Girls are the bananas while married men stands for the monkeys cassavas.

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by VanNistelrooy24: 3:55pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, his graduate BS was the reason I replied him. Four years in a University should be able to broaden one's horizon but his case is the reverse.
angry
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 17, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
angry
shocked shocked
What happened?. You're on an alternate.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
Truth hurts

See some of these young ladies getting offended, guilty conscious go kill you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by dingbang(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:
Yawns
RECYCLED TOPIC. How many times will people talk about the same thing, yet it still happens.
nice one Safiaa....

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by VanNistelrooy24: 4:19pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
shocked shocked What happened?. You're on an alternate.
Yeah, for the main time.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by dingbang(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
Ginaz:
Now take for an experiment, you place two bananas in front of a two monkey. One decided he doesn't need it and walked away while the other jumped, ate, moan while eating it.

Girls are the bananas while married men stands for the monkeys. It all boils down to self control and it's not right to blame the girls if the married men fall into their trap.

Cos they didn't put guns on their head, didn't hold them hostage, didn't gum their brain to the ground rather they acted on their selfish interest. They were trapped by their insatiable need of lust despite married.

Every man will carry their own load. if you look carefully at men who commits adultery with relish and with great abandon, they don't always live a fulfilled life, their lives comes wayward at the end, with nothing to show for their handwork. Cos God has already degree "do not commit adultery" and it's a curse and who ever that commits adultery commits great sin.

Some people do not know the deadly repercussions of adultery. You took a blood covenant the day you take a wife/husband and stand before God to say "till death do us apart" "in the name of the Father, son and holy Spirit. You have swore before God that only she/he you will have till death.

Then you go outside to sleep with another man, sleep with big breast and big yansh lady enjoying yourself. You think you are enjoying life but rather you have used the name of the lord in vain, Broken a blood covenant and oath you swore before God.

If you are one of those men that commits adultery, or woman that goes outside to sleep with another man, change o. You are committing a serious sin.

And those single men sleeping with married women cos they tell you their husbands doesn't Fucck them well, you have rubbed your hands in a blood covenant. Ask God for forgiveness.

nice one Ginaz... Adultery would not take place if the married man ignored the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by MrCork: 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday All!
Let me briefly focus on some group of ladies who are shameless and lack morals.
THE HUSBAND SNATCHERS and Also The Side-Chicks.
sometimes we ladies blame men for infidelity even in marriage but are these men cheating with ghost? Is it not with ladies who mostly knew that many of them are already married.
When you go through some married men facebook inbox or whatsapp, you see how some girls are selling and advertising themselves cheaply there despite being aware of this men marital status.
Why not go and flirt with a young unmarried guy?
Why do you want to cause pain to your fellow woman by breaking her home?
Are you heartless or what?
These vultures have no morals or class,
where is your conscience when you spread your useless legs for another lady's husband?
There are some girls out there who are always attracted to handsome married guys, they find them irresistible.
My dear friend just lost her newly wedded husband to these vultures, I saw her at antenatal session last week, the once always smiling and robust friend is becoming a shadow of herself amid her condition.
I am not trying to exempt men from part of the blame, but most of the time, it is these vultures that make the first move on these married guys, putting them under temptation.
Most of them target these men when their wives are pregnant, they feel that the other room likely may not be active during the pregnancy period, so they aim to strike.
Don't do to another woman what you will not be happy if it is done to you.
Some of these shameless vultures even go on to say "YES" when these man they snatched propose to them.
Its rampant in Nollywood and the funny fact is that such fake Marriages Do NOT Last!
Karma bites back.
And Finally To Men!
Cheating is not smartness, it shows a Guy without class!
If you truly love a woman, you will respect her and her feelings.
Morality has to be restored in our society.
Amara Has Spoken!
Thanks.

angry
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by MrCork: 4:56pm On May 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday All!
sometimes we ladies blame men for infidelity even in marriage but are these men cheating with ghost? Is it not with ladies who mostly knew that many of them are already married.
When you go through some married men facebook inbox or whatsapp, you see how some girls are selling and advertising themselves cheaply there despite being aware of this men marital status.
where is your conscience when you spread your useless legs for another lady's husband?
There are some girls out there who are always attracted to handsome married guys, they find them irresistible.
My dear friend just lost her newly wedded husband to these vultures, I saw her at antenatal session last week, the once always smiling and robust friend is becoming a shadow of herself amid her condition.
I am not trying to exempt men from part of the blame, but most of the time, it is these vultures that make the first move on these married guys, putting them under temptation.
Most of them target these men when their wives are pregnant, they feel that the other room likely may not be active during the pregnancy period, so they aim to strike.
Some of these shameless vultures even go on to say "YES" when these man they snatched propose to them.
Its rampant in Nollywood and the funny fact is that such fake Marriages Do NOT Last!
Karma bites back.
And Finally To Men!
Amara Has Spoken!
Thanks.
.. News flash....all men prefffer side chick s cozzzz

..they all ways looook better...I lie? angry

..they flexible in bed... I lie?

... they bring u respet....I lie?

...they were better make up... I lie? angry

...they were high heel... I lie?

...they all ways slim... I lie?

...they jusssss want fun...I lie?

...they all ways sexxxxlcy..I lie? angry

...they all ways were mini skirt...I lie? angry

....they never complainnn...I lie? angry

.....they all ways lightskin...I lie? angry

...they never talk about marrrrraige...I lie? angry

....and they give u all kinda position.... THANK ME LATER!!(no oofensece)
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2017
No amount of shouting will stop this, for it has been so since d days of Old. I definitely see no reason y d bedroom should b cold during pregnancy. By d time I finish with hubby during pregnancy, I doubt he'd have the strength to say "hello" to another lady.
Make kegel your everyday routine too.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by darbeelicous(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
hmmmm........ One word any woman hates, but all men find appealing... grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:
if someone gives a Bleep
sign here..............

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 17, 2017
I didn't make no vows soooooo undecided

Control your man because HE swore to protect your heart not ME cool

If it happens to me... nobody snatched the man, he just roaming and if I find out then I will move house so he can't come home.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Sierusvirus(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2017
ALSO PUT IT THIS WAY 2

""Guys the banana and the married women the monkeys. it also boils down to self control and it's nt also right to blame the guy if the married women fall in their trap."""

KARMA awaits and it comes when you least expect it.

[/quote]
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Amarabae(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2017
Nma27:
No amount of shouting will stop this, for it has been so since d days of Old. I definitely see no reason y d bedroom should b cold during pregnancy. By d time I finish with hubby during pregnancy, I doubt he'd have the strength to say "hello" to another lady.
Make kegel your everyday routine too.
hahahaha.
Na you biko.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Karen00(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday All!
Karma bites back.
And Finally To Men!
Amara Has Spoken!
Thanks.
Sum of us, have to cheat on our woman, because we live far apart from them...its a matter of circumstance. We are human aswell! Leave the side chics alone, it is entirely upto the husband to break hs own home (We are the ones that approach the side chics, not the other way around), we are the common denominator.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 19, 2017
kimbra:

Blaming the men only is absolutely bad and totally uncalled for. Though I am not married yet, but told some girls who are interested in me that I'm already married in order to ward them off. Yet, some of them are still hanging on and are ready to break my so-called home. LOL!

So glad that I have a self-control, if not I would have gone gaga on these girls.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by lhawarl1(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Op stop replying these kids on Nairaland.

Well, karma never forgets. My people say... "wetin happen for goat house, go happen for sheep house" smiley
so who is the goat? And who is the sheep?
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by BoosBae(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2017
lhawarl1:
so who is the goat? And who is the sheep?
The goat is the wife, the sheep is the side chick. Doesn't mean the woman is a goat and vice versa.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by lhawarl1(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
The goat is the wife, the sheep is the side chick. Doesn't mean the woman is a goat and vice versa.
oh now i get it
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by davidif: 5:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Mo ti gbo o, bayi lo ki o si joko si isale,
Emi ko ni akoko re.
Good day dear.
Ga noru ala.

Wait What?? You speak Yoruba?? You bilingual?
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by sinisters(m): 4:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I don't support adultery kindly note
Who placed the banana in front of the monkeys? The person should be blamed too .
That temptation Is not necessary.

Married women should fulfil all righteousness and God 'll fight for them

Know the man you are marrying,I have seen a lot of ladies acting the saviour thinking they 'll change a man...to avoid stories that touch dont tolerate what you won't be able to later accommodate. Some men change like chameleon anyway..

Preaching cannot reform the thief,sidechicks will always be there discipline helps
Its better to be single and felt than married and you no fit commot eye

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by MzErica(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Amarabae:
whats your jamb score?

Mtcheeeeew! Stop trying to hard to sound intelligent, because its so clear your ain't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.