Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Dear Husband-snatcher! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Husband-snatcher! (9623 Views)

Dear Husband Man / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by skydancer: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ginaz:
Now take for an experiment, you place two bananas in front of a two monkey. One decided he doesn't need it and walked away while the other jumped, ate, moan while eating it.

Who is to be blamed for the offense? The banana or the monkey?

Girls are the bananas while married men stands for the monkeys. It all boils down to self control and it's not right to blame the girls if the married men fall into their trap.

Cos they didn't put guns on their head, didn't hold them hostage, didn't gum their brain to the ground rather they acted on their selfish interest. They were trapped by their insatiable need of lust despite married.

Every man will carry their own load. if you look carefully at men who commits adultery with relish and with great abandon, they don't always live a fulfilled life, their lives comes wayward at the end, with nothing to show for their handwork. Cos God has already degree "do not commit adultery" and it's a curse and who ever that commits adultery commits great sin.

Some people do not know the deadly repercussions of adultery. You took a blood covenant the day you take a wife/husband and stand before God to say "till death do us apart" "in the name of the Father, son and holy Spirit. You have swore before God that only she/he you will have till death.

Then you go outside to sleep with another man, sleep with big breast and big yansh lady enjoying yourself. You think you are enjoying life but rather you have used the name of the lord in vain, Broken a blood covenant and oath you swore before God.

God does not take his name in a worthless way. As you sow you shall reap.

If you are one of those men that commits adultery, or woman that goes outside to sleep with another man, change o. You are committing a serious sin.

And those single men sleeping with married women cos they tell you their husbands doesn't Fucck them well, you have rubbed your hands in a blood covenant. Ask God for forgiveness.

You forgot the third party, the one who put the banana there...

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
All these girls i thought had happy marriages....coming here to disgrace themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Peacefullove: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday All!
Let me briefly focus on some group of ladies who are shameless and lack morals.
THE HUSBAND SNATCHERS and Also The Side-Chicks.
sometimes we ladies blame men for infidelity even in marriage but are these men cheating with ghost? Is it not with ladies who mostly knew that many of them are already married.
When you go through some married men facebook inbox or whatsapp, you see how some girls are selling and advertising themselves cheaply there despite being aware of this men marital status.
Why not go and flirt with a young unmarried guy?
Why do you want to cause pain to your fellow woman by breaking her home?
Are you heartless or what?
These vultures have no morals or class,
where is your conscience when you spread your useless legs for another lady's husband?
There are some girls out there who are always attracted to handsome married guys, they find them irresistible.
My dear friend just lost her newly wedded husband to these vultures, I saw her at antenatal session last week, the once always smiling and robust friend is becoming a shadow of herself amid her condition.
I am not trying to exempt men from part of the blame, but most of the time, it is these vultures that make the first move on these married guys, putting them under temptation.
Most of them target these men when their wives are pregnant, they feel that the other room likely may not be active during the pregnancy period, so they aim to strike.
Don't do to another woman what you will not be happy if it is done to you.
Some of these shameless vultures even go on to say "YES" when these man they snatched propose to them.
Its rampant in Nollywood and the funny fact is that such fake Marriages Do NOT Last!
Karma bites back.
And Finally To Men!
Cheating is not smartness, it shows a Guy without class!
If you truly love a woman, you will respect her and her feelings.
Morality has to be restored in our society.
Amara Has Spoken!
Thanks.

I like the fact that you didn't blame men alone, you were able to pinpoint the real bacteria's behind the act. Kudos

nevertheless , I think ladies that snatch other peoples Husband should not be surprised if same happens to them . a popular quote by Jesus of Nazareth says " whatever you want other's to do to you, also do same unto them " . Balanced.

- Am sorry, How sure are we that Your friend didn't engage in such ? just asking a question here.

probably she didn't , But am sure the girls that did that will meet their own in the future.

- Secondly, lets dig deep into the causes , Girls want comfort ... most times the married men are ready made while the single guys are just hustler's , Married men got money to spend etc . probably why the trend is common , which means until we eradicate that sick mentality of Materialism present in most women, this trend will still continue even though its WRONG
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Peacefullove: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
OLAJADON:

bumbae1 said the truth, she is not exempting men. it all beginning with the female if you females stop giving us the freedom to cheat their won't be any vulture in the society like you said.
we men are visual creature we are moved by what we see. sometimes some men may not have the intention of cheating but the way ladies dress these days is not appealing, it can even make a pope lust after them, and the funny thing is they do these things without knowing the havoc she cause, if you question a lady why she is dressing indecently, ITT is either she insult you that are you the one that give her money for clothing, are you her parent or try to prove that you still live in the ancient century while we are in 21st century .so like I said before women are the problem of women.
hope I made a point.

Interesting point, I read a post by a certain " Ginaz " , and I can't stop smiling , Little did she know the havoc this girls cause with their indecent dressing . consider a typical scenario

A lady walks into the office of a married man seductively with her cleavages open . if the man is disciplined , he will surely try to Look elsewhere of course as a mature man . but Emotions don't think, if he saw just a little of that , the eyes sent that picture to his brain immediately for further processing, that's where thought's comes in .

He can decide to futher process it or not , but the image will always reappear in his mind , but how many men are Disciplined ?

unfortunately , the way women give themselves cheaply for sex this days has led to having men who are not disciplined because sex is cheap and its everywhere , You don't expect this kind of men that form the majority to resist a side chick seducing them for adultery

am not justifying what this men do, I believe a Genuine man should love his wife heart and soul BUT some ladies need to understand the concept of emotion and seduction . it takes alot of discipline to be a faithful man.

but this immoral society is successful at producing Men who can't control themselves.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Peacefullove: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
kullozone:
Na over maturity I go call this one, abi wetin

My Brother, we can't really call it over maturity ... I think what she is saying is okay, infact if every man and woman use self control in their marriage the world would be a better place.

But what she failed to realize is that the real issue has not been addressed and if not addressed this Trend will always continue. the issue is : Women love comfort , men that are Financially Okay to be precise , unfortunately many single guys are still struggling while most of their married counterparts are Okay which is why they get married in the first place .

So the so called side chicks are also looking for comfort zone , just that in the wrong way.

So until the ladies in general do away with that materialistic mindset, They will always have this problem.

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by OLAJADON: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Peacefullove:

Interesting point, I read a post by a certain " Ginaz " , and I can't stop smiling , Little did she know the havoc this girls cause with their indecent dressing . consider a typical scenario

A lady walks into the office of a married man seductively with her cleavages open . if the man is disciplined , he will surely try to Look elsewhere of course as a mature man . but Emotions don't think, if he saw just a little of that , the eyes sent that picture to his brain immediately for further processing, that's where thought's comes in .

He can decide to futher process it or not , but the image will always reappear in his mind , but how many men are Disciplined ?

unfortunately , the way women give themselves cheaply for sex this days has led to having men who are not disciplined because sex is cheap and its everywhere , You don't expect this kind of men that form the majority to resist a side chick seducing them for adultery

am not justifying what this men do, I believe a Genuine man should love his wife heart and soul BUT some ladies need to understand the concept of emotion and seduction . it takes alot of discipline to be a faithful man.

but this immoral society is successful at producing Men who can't control themselves.
I am not surprised that as a male you reason from my point of view but the problem are still the females like I said before even here on nairaland you can identify them, they try to justify their indecency with civilization and if you try to correct them they tell you its a free world .
10 or 15 yrs later they complain of not having a husband, or their husband cheating on them or give birth to product that are worst than them. I just wonder what these world will turn to in the next century.
even Adam and Eve went to hide from God when they noticed they were naked.
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2017
b
Re: Dear Husband-snatcher! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Ginaz:
Now take for an experiment, you place two bananas in front of a two monkey. One decided he doesn't need it and walked away while the other jumped, ate, moan while eating it.

Who is to be blamed for the offense? The banana or the monkey?

Girls are the bananas while married men stands for the monkeys. It all boils down to self control and it's not right to blame the girls if the married men fall into their trap.

My dear, a Monkey is by nature meant to eat Banana and not Amala and Okro soup. Ginaz, are you saying by eating what is by nature its food makes the monkey A CRIMINAL?! Not at all my dear. Now by walking away may mean the other monkey is not yet hungry or sick. It still remains that a monkey's natural food is banana. That other monkey will still go back to the banana when it starts feeling hungry, or feels better gets appetite to eat. Hence,my point here is that your analogy is very faulty. TRUTH BE SAID!!!

Apart from that you make a lot of sense. ADULTERY IS NO OPTION AT ALL. Yet most times the writing has been on the wall even before marriage, that the man you are dating is a LADY'S MAN! These sort of ladies (am not generalizing) compromise HAPPINESS for SUPPPERFACIALITY. If a lady cares not to look outside the box, deep and closer view for SUBSTANCE then the hoax is on her.

Now, while you are trying to put all the blame on men I won't do that. Some wives treat their 'suppose' significant other with RECKLESS, CARELESS abandonment, creating a vacum which seeks to be filled and by the slightest opportunity it get filled by that 'husband snatcher' a bliss. CHEATING DOESN'T HAPPEN IN A TRUELY HAPPY, BLISSFUL RELATIONSHIP, MARRIAGE. Having said that, I really don't understand what it is about the FEMALE FOLKS and their attraction to married Men, really! It seems that when the obvious is stated "I AM MARRIED", these ladies become more desperate and so much more excited to snatch him away from their own gender, the other woman, his wife. WOMEN ARE WOMEN'S WORST ENEMIES!!! Though there are times, which these ladies are ignorant of the fact that the man they are becoming intimate with IS MARRIED. In this kind of situation such ladies aint to be blamed. Why most of these not unaware ladies DO NOT BACK OFF after knowing a man's status as being married is what the Op is saying and has tagged as "HUSBAND SNATCHERS". But then, this particular thread got its inspiration due to the fact that it happened to a friend of the Op who she said she is pregnant. Which if its truely a happy marriage, its the time she ought to get much more affection and attention of her husband, not just because he is her husband but a presumed father to the unborn who also deserve love. In essence welcoming this innocent life to a happy home but not one HE/ 'THEY' are trying to break or have broken. WHAT A BROKEN WORLD AND ALL BE OURSELVES BY SELFISH, SHORT SIGHTED HUMANS WHO DO NOT THINK THROUGH, HOLISTICALLY OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR INTENDED ACTION BEFORE THE ACT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.