Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria (5295 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria by EventPlannerNg: 7:57pm On May 17, 2017
If you want to have a court wedding in Nigeria and you are wondering what you need. Here is what you will need when going to the Court to apply.

1. Photocopy of your birth certificate
2. Photocopy of your spouse's birth certificate
3. 2 passport photographs each of you and your spouse
4. Cash (Minimum of 20k)

View more details in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ppKQqHFRFY

2 Likes

Re: What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria by prestige2013: 8:08pm On May 17, 2017
Two witnesses
Re: What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria by Partnerbiz(f): 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
Ok i will attend to the legal aspects about validity, divorce et al.

Ask me...
Re: What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria by EventPlannerNg: 1:17am On May 18, 2017
prestige2013:
Two witnesses

Yes that is what you will need on the day of the marriage not when applying. It was stated in the video.
In addition is Ring/Bible etc.
Re: What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
EventPlannerNg:
If you want to have a court wedding in Nigeria and you are wondering what you need. Here is what you will need when going to the Court to apply.

1. Photocopy of your birth certificate
2. Photocopy of your spouse's birth certificate
3. 2 passport photographs each of you and your spouse
4. Cash (Minimum of 20k)

View more details in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ppKQqHFRFY

This is really educative and helpful... Do applicants have to apply physically as I and my partner are currently abroad

(1) (Reply)

2 Female Covenant University Students Expelled Over Lesbiaπism / My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / 18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.