Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos (67434 Views)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
An IG user shared a viral video of a bride who blatantly efused to hug or kiss her groom during their legal marriage at the Ikoyi registry in Lagos..
The Instagram user, by name The Proff who shared the even that took place last week Saturday wrote;

And i forgot to post this since last week Saturday It all happened like a film trick when this drama started and ended for more than 30mins . Everyone was angry and same time surprised . This so called churches need to change their angle of sermon and brain washing .

According to the law and policy of Ikoyi registry . Before signing , there is this sweet mode when they say hug and kiss your wife and you have this butterfly smile on your face (MUMU LOOK) and kiss her like tomorrow no go come (Na my property now )

But reverse is the case here , A wife to be refused to accept a hug or kiss from her husband during registry at ikoyi claiming it is forbidden to do so according to her church .

She insisted for more than 20min , everyone got angry and the husband became dummish .A woman tried convincing her but was abortive .

She claimed to rather stop the ongoing practice than hugging or kissing . In her statement " This is forbidden in my church "

Watch The Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/bride-refuses-to-kiss-her-groom-during-their-court-marriage-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by IamD18: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Church or no church. There are better things to worry about in a marriage than kiss.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by MrGoogle88: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Religion is killing Africans everyday!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Eazie351(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
This one will definitely not turn for doggy...

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wey the picture na?

Anyway, that's what happen when you worship "Religion" and Daddy G.Os and NOT, God! angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by sukerefakere(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
kiss
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by AzizG550(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
By force marriage.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Yankee101: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Una still dey court. Can be reversed. If there was no issue they should be getting married in the church

6 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by mohince(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Decency at its peak... I love dis woman

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pray the marriage last 2yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Next story

Wife kills husband... Maid... Dogs

And kills herself

6 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by MzTunechi(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Won't they bleep?

5 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
mohince:

You know nothing

And you have seen nothing

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Ayodele19: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
The truth about we Christians in Africa, is that we follow doctrine, instead of the bible. She should ask herself, what does the bible say about it? I pray God will open the eyes of our understanding. Secondly, is the guy not aware of her church?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by seacoast(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Maybe
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Rocktation(f): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
But why must the registry insist that they kiss? How would that affect the authenticity of their certificate?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:
Church or no church. There are better things to worry about in a marriage than kiss.

may you live long....

The Advent of the smartphone has it's disadvantages.
The guy had to wait days to post a video of a matter that isn't his business.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Katchee: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Eazie351:
This one will definitely not turn for doggy...
True Talk. Na prayer before sex

5 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Maybe the husband has halitosis grin

What do I even know self

12 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by MrAAA(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
mohince:

What's the decency you mean?
Before she appeared in court in her wedding apparel, after paying her bride prize didn't she know she was already married to the man?
Remove religion, preach humanity, you will find everyone leaving like CHRIST!

9 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by aku626(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
if she had said they haven’t paid her bride price it could have been a different case. This is a clear case of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by deji17: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is the early sign for the groom. This wife will do only what the Pastor says and not what the husband wants.
The woman in question is better off marrying a Pastor.

May we never marry another man's wife.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by lonelydora: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
She's shy
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
There is no love there. Woman probably fulfilling all righteousness. I just wonder what the man is still doing there.

This lady clearly doesn't love him ( Women break rules for those they love ) wouldn't. be surprised if she is shagging her pastor or GO.

9 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by tegaever: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
OP, if there are no laws that states that the couples must kiss each other at the registry, then why is it anybody's business what she chooses.

Nobody should come and start saying 'so called church here'.

Most people that act this way, it is not beause their pastors said so and so, it is of their own volition.

You can attend a church and see someone that wears earrings, make-up, fix nails and other stuffs and in that same church see someone with none of these. When you see the latter outside arguing her conviction on dress code, you will say the 'so called pastors or so called churches'. Whereas that person's pastor has the former in His congregation too.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by neutralmind: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
It is simple, some have become so confused, they cant even tell when they become married.

The moment a girls father receives bride price from a man and blesses the union, autimatically she is married. This is recognised in the holy book.

Next step registry for documentation and to inform the government. Documentation is important in life.

Case closed if you wish.

Church involvement is not compulsory.

If you know, you know...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by uvie66: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
To ask this one to give you BJ na application form and interview then wait six months for response and and confirmation from her pastor.

12 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by shukudi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ayodele19:
The truth about we Christians in Africa, is that we follow doctrine, instead of the bible. She should ask herself, what does the bible say about it? I pray God will open the eyes of our understanding. Secondly, is the guy not aware of her church?
You should also ask yourself if they went to the registry to kiss or to sign their marriage documents. Why will they insist the couple should kiss there and because of that waste 20 minutes (according to OP). Isn't that a misplacement of priority by the registry officials? Is government paying them to force couples to kiss or to facilitate marriage registration?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by neutralmind: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rocktation:
But why must the registry insist that they kiss? How would that affect the authenticity of their certificates?

This is not the issue at stake. Learn to focus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.