Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? (8724 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Uzosaint(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
true especially if a Nigerian girl(most of them though) no creative ideas
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by popefuse(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Mumu do you know who a feminist is?
Stop quoting me and enlighten yourself
Google is your friend.
am so so so sorry. E pain you
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
popefuse:
]what other thing can a todays woman offer then.
pls ask ur gf if u have one.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by nc201016(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
adajoe555:

I just got it now
wanted to. e sure, GIve me ur contact smiley
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by nc201016(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
nc201016:
wanted to. b sure, GIve me ur contact smiley
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 7:15am On May 19, 2017
Bahddo:
no you didn't say majority. Don't add LYING to your already overpopulated list of vices.

I am only responding to your posts cos I want to see a Nigeria with youths that think before they talk; people who wouldn't cut off their own nose just to spite their face. It's all shades of foolish to create an all-inclusive list that includes one of your own just to spite total strangers.

I would react the same way to a guy that says something like that about women. The gender war is a senseless thing as mankind would easily go extinct without either gender, and I wonder why the majority of you people cannot realize it.

Maybe you are not foolish (maybe you are), but that post definitely was. It deserves all the vitriol it got.

I know youve attended wailers academy before
Oga you dey occupy space unnecessarily delete ya sef.
Go back to my post and my initial quoting before ranting.
I wrote majority .
And my post is only killing you because you know it's the truth.
Ode
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 7:17am On May 19, 2017
profitablebet:
your mother will bury you befor this year runs out

Elepe of life. It's your mother that will use you for rituals before this year runs out.

Omoale rada rada.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 19, 2017
sarahade:

Elepe of life. It's your mother that will use you for rituals before this year runs out.

Omoale rada rada.
u will be gang rape by armed rubbers and u shall DIE. The news of your death will give ur mother stroke.

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Bahddo(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2017
sarahade:

I know youve attended wailers academy before
Oga you dey occupy space unnecessarily delete ya sef.
Go back to my post and my initial quoting before ranting.
I wrote majority .
And my post is only killing you because you know it's the truth.
Ode
so razz... But then, you are representing your tribe well - a fine mix of vulgar and foolish. I am sure your "sperm and deceit" father is proud smiley

No matter how much time I invest in your pathetic life, looks like you wouldn't stop being foolish. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2017
Bahddo:
so razz... But then, you are representing your tribe well - a fine mix of vulgar and foolish. I am sure your "sperm and deceit" father is proud smiley

No matter how much time I invest in your pathetic life, looks like you wouldn't stop being foolish. Enjoy.
Lol razz tribe
I should not have wasted my time on you
You are a waste to the society.
Tribalist sexist foolish man

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 9:43am On May 19, 2017
profitablebet:
u will be gang rape by armed rubbers and u shall DIE. The news of your death will give ur mother stroke.
Lol gang raped i said it
You will be used for rituals se na this year not next year by your mother before she go run mad.
Bastard wasted sperm.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 19, 2017
sarahade:

Lol gang raped i said it
You will be used for rituals se na this year not next year by your mother before she go run mad.
Bastard wasted sperm.
hehehehe e pain ham

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by adajoe555: 10:31am On May 19, 2017
Hmmm.m nawa oh all of you just be quarreling anyhow I wonder
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sneak3(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2017
Nma27:
She should ask her mother and grandmother...

Truth is bitter...so I understand your outbursts
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 19, 2017
If she doesn't have anything to offer that's her own business.the person that post that on Facebook is a bloody fool.maybe her mother didn't have anything to offer to her father she is talking from her experience.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 11:34am On May 19, 2017
profitablebet:
hehehehe e pain ham
Yimu why you stop now i get your time
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2017
sneak3:

Truth is bitter...so I understand your outbursts
I won't waste my time returning to this boring thread again.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sneak3(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=Nma27 post=56672156]I won't waste my time returning to this boring thread again.[/quotel].

It's OK ma...I understand
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nigeriadondie: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2017
sarahade:

Lol gang raped i said it
Bastard wasted sperm.
U see ur life trouble wherever u go. Na correct beating u deserve
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nigeriadondie: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2017
sarahade:

Lol razz tribe
I should not have wasted my time on you
You are a waste to the society.
Tribalist sexist foolish man

Everywhere u re trouble. Na trouble go kill u. Na for nairaland u fit make mouth ordinarily u can say what u say if u confront them face to face
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Everywhere u re trouble. Na trouble go kill u. Na for nairaland u fit make mouth ordinarily u can say what u say if u confront them face to face
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Obituary coming soon grin grin.
I still have about 100 comments make sure you quote them all you can create a thread Sef na my matter go kill you omoaleburuku. Every body don't tell me say you mad but I no believe them but now I know. Don't worry I won't be replying you anymore. And when you are done ask seun to give you feeding money.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nigeriadondie: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
sarahade:

Obituary coming soon grin grin.
I still have about 100 comments make sure you quote them all you can create a thread Sef na my matter go kill you omoaleburuku. Every body don't tell me say you mad but I no believe them but now I know. Don't worry I won't be replying you anymore. And when you are done ask seun to give you feeding money.
Omo ale na u go die. Thunder kill u. Dangite truck go crush ur brainless skull. Who b d everybody wey tell u say u dey mad? U don tire. I go finish u off cos ur existence is not worth it. Good riddance to bad rubbish is what ur death wud accomplish
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Sierusvirus(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Bahddo:
oh, he taught you something valuable? Yet you said he has nothing to offer but sperm and deceit, just to get back at an equally senseless girl who is blind to her own potentials outside the bedroom.

Don't bother trying to save face, I'm not interested in what he taught you aside the sperm and deceit he offered you. It's your foolishness that caught my attention, and I have confirmed that you are indeed as foolish as you sounded earlier. You didn't even realize that your initial rant also applied to the man unfortunate enough to father you.

Take this post as an investment in your life, a reminder to use your brain before tapping the submit button. You don't even need to thank me later, but I do hope you start using your brain. All the best.

Very nice.... Insulting her father who brought her into this world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside / / Serious Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.