Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest (18480 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by prettyomidan: 10:26am On May 18, 2017
Amen!!! Idiot man. 10 billion is even too small.
Dalastically:
Hell rufai...

The herod of kaduna.

Continue intimidating people expecially the Christians in kaduna...

May God punish you oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by chukslawrence(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2017
ok]
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by hezy4real01(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2017
Yes now I support u fully boss....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:27am On May 18, 2017
HottestFire:
Your lawyer wants to chop your money..You posted a fake report capable of causing civil unrest..You better package your suit properly.. undecided

This is one of the dumbest things I will be seeing all week!

I pray you recover from your stupidity real quick.

The thing we Nigerians don't know how to do is fight the right way. Hell Rufai was wrong to have had him locked up for that long! A retaaarded lawyer can prove that in court!

I trust Maikori to make him pay.

It's okay to be high and mighty and it's fair game to make people accountable for their words and actions. Not playing by the rules (Law) is where our Governor got it wrong.

Sincerely,
NairaSand wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by odinga1of: 10:29am On May 18, 2017
This is getting interesting, lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:30am On May 18, 2017
wht he posted was false... so why the suit?

3 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by blackpanda: 10:31am On May 18, 2017
[[s]quote author=dadavivo post=56630140]makori is a full time lawyer himself[/quote][/s]

Liar

You can't be an entertainer and a practicing lawyer. Its against the rules. So stop telling lies to win popularity
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:32am On May 18, 2017
alignacademy:

Didn't Audu issue an apology back then?

My mind's playing tricks on me...
He did,the suit is just an after thought. Some face-saving measures.

4 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2017
kygo:
1) you cant win the government
2) audi maikori is totally at fault
3) what he did might have/could have led to civil unrest . . . .he has a big case against him
So for your mind government can do anything and get away with it abi

No wonder you people are like this in Nigeria!

If Makori did not weigh this case, he would not visit it again!

I hope he will not disappoint me shall, if for nothing but to humble El-rufai!

Good luck to him!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Andrewkinggg: 10:39am On May 18, 2017
admax:
Foolish!

There are more than enough evidences that pointed out the fact that you posted a false news capable of inciting violence.

After posting the fake news, I was following up on your Twitter account and people warned you that it's false but you were arguing and fighting them that your driver can't send wrong info. I dunno if those post have been deleted though but oga, you got no case against the Governor, Nothing!

After more than enough outcry, you apologised and expected your sins forgiven and be as white as snow forgetting that bad news spread faster and wider while your apologies didn't make it far.

But when the governor himself kept posting and making castigating and fake remarks on goodluck Jonathan government at every slightest opportunity he gets...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Dappertwayne: 10:40am On May 18, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Suing a sitting Governor?

What happens to the Immunity Clause?

He's not covered by the immunity clause cos he's being sued in his official capacity as Governor,not in his personal capacity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Andrewkinggg: 10:40am On May 18, 2017
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=dadavivo post=56630140]makori is a full time lawyer himself[/s]

Liar

You can't be an entertainer and a practicing lawyer. Its against the rules. So stop telling lies to win popularity

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo is an actor and a practicing lawyer. Just ponder on it...

5 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by RapportNaija(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2017
admax:
Foolish!

There are more than enough evidences that pointed out the fact that you posted a false news capable of inciting violence.

After posting the fake news, I was following up on your Twitter account and people warned you that it's false but you were arguing and fighting them that your driver can't send wrong info. I dunno if those post have been deleted though but oga, you got no case against the Governor, Nothing!

After more than enough outcry, you apologised and expected your sins forgiven and be as white as snow forgetting that bad news spread faster and wider while your apologies didn't make it far.
Are you the defendant or the judge? Shut your mouth ITK! Let them go to court fulani!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by eezeribe(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2017
Dalastically:
Hell rufai...
The herod of kaduna.

Continue intimidating people expecially the Christians in kaduna...
May God punish you oh
God will punish him just the way he is punishing his mentor with ill health..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2017
It seems Audu Maikori is lacking sense, you raised a false alarm and you still have te right that you want to charge El-Rufai to court. Had it been you have spent at least a year in jail you won't talk shit.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mfm04622: 10:54am On May 18, 2017
NairaSand:

This is one of the dumbest things I will be seeing all week!

I pray you recover from your stupidity real quick.

The thing we Nigerians don't know how to do is fight the right way. Hell Rufai was wrong to have had him locked up for that long! A retaaarded lawyer can prove that in court!

I trust Maikori to make him pay.

It's okay to be high and mighty and it's fair game to make people accountable for their words and actions. Not playing by the rules (Law) is where our Governor got it wrong.

Sincerely,
NairaSand wink

I never knew El-Rufai is now the Police!

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2017
mfm04622:

I never knew El-Rufai is now the Police!

Common, let's not play mind games or get into a fight. This issue has nothing to do with the two of us.

For all I know Maikori could be having lunch with Hell Rufai next week Wednesday.

Sincerely,
NairaSand wink
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2017
HottestFire:
Your lawyer wants to chop your money..You posted a fake report capable of causing civil unrest..You better package your suit properly.. undecided

Indeed, upon all he even tendered a public apology to the governor therefore admitting guilt, so what else does want?

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 11:12am On May 18, 2017
Maikori wants to be rich like Davido by fire by force. grin 20more Billions to make.
In Davido's voice... TattyBillion 4 D accountiyo.!!! grin grin grin
Not my handwritting.
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 11:16am On May 18, 2017
When government tells lies it's politicking, but when citizens filed case against the government it's false information abi

Nigerians are not to die for with all the stupid comments up there. No wonder politicians shitting on them and nothing happened. Why are Nigerians so dumb to fight for his/her right

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Suing a sitting Governor?

What happens to the Immunity Clause?

Audu is just trying to buy time. This case is useless from inception, it's just a ploy, so that in the passage of time, he will get a lesser punishment
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:
I don't know how this people with excess money usually allow their lawyers to mislead them.
You can't win this case, even if you do, the most you'll get is 200k.

You yourself acknowledged your driver misinformed you and you posted it without verification. You even apologized!

He can't win at all, he won't get a kobo
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
kelewu359:
is like this Governor does not tolerate criticism and opposition, politic is not played this way, he should tread softly.

Bros,

Stop turning logic on its head. Is peddling falsehood (capable of inciting violence) part of criticism and opposition? I wonder how some of you rationalise what does not make sense. Audu told the world a blatant lie, even when he was corrected and told his posting was patently false, he took to "fighting" those who called him to order.
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

But when the governor himself kept posting and making castigating and fake remarks on goodluck Jonathan government at every slightest opportunity he gets...

....and what stopped "goodluck" Jonathan and the government from arresting and prosecuting El' Rufai back then?

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 11:48am On May 18, 2017
Dappertwayne:

He's not covered by the immunity clause cos he's being sued in his official capacity as Governor,not in his personal capacity

This is the most twisted logic I'm seeing today
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 11:50am On May 18, 2017
Jolar101:
When government tells lies it's politicking, but when citizens filed case against the government it's false information abi

Nigerians are not to die for with all the stupid comments up there. No wonder politicians shitting on them and nothing happened. Why are Nigerians so dumb to fight for his/her right

You "conveniently" missed the part of "When the citizens peddle lies and false information......" what should we call it?
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by omoiyalayi(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2017
Dis guy na olodo him lawyers jst wnt 2 chop him money 4 notin

Continue ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Andrewkinggg: 12:06pm On May 18, 2017
mapet:

....and what stopped "goodluck" Jonathan and the government from arresting and prosecuting El' Rufai back then?

That's because goodluck Jonathan is a well mannered man, a man with honour and dignity. Till date he's still being praised for that..
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2017
mapet:

You "conveniently" missed the part of "When the citizens peddle lies and false information......" what should we call it?
There is no smoke without fire.
When politicians lying to electorates, what is it mean?
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mapet: 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

That's because goodluck Jonathan is a well mannered man, a man with honour and dignity. Till date he's still being praised for that..

Self delusion at high octane level. Goodluck is a well mannered....and ...what? It's either you're being frivolous with value or you don't understand what those words mean.The said "honour" and "dignity" can only be accorded to him by dishonourable and people lacking in dignity.

But if going by your own argument, Goodluck could not save his name and the government's reputation when it was being tarnished by a citizen peddling falsehood and lies, then he never deserved to be a leader

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos / Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival / Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.