Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Confusion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion? (580 Views)

Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion? by Jojooooe(f): 8:24am On May 18, 2017
While he slept beside me,i quietly took his phone and decided to trespass.
I went to his 'Whatsapp application',and searched my name.
Lo and behold,i saw the conversation in which i was the subject matter. It wasn't pleasant at all. Hot tears rolled down. For once i felt like mudering him while he slept. At least,it would be a cold death,he won't feel the pains i am feeling. He prefers her to me,and i feel like a sidechick. Should i back out,and let her have him is my confusion.
#depressed.
Re: Confusion? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 18, 2017
I'm not the type of girl who can share her man with any other woman. But I know that it is he who needs to decide whom he wants, and I need to decide if I can be with a man who would cheat on me. I wait for him to wake up.
"What are you doing here with me?" I ask without preamble. I see the confusion in his eyes. They are trying to adjust to the sunlight filtering in through the blinds.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean...." I put his phone down on the duvet, face up, so that he can see the chat I had been reading, "what are you doing here with me?"
"You went through my phone?" He has the guts to be indignant!
A derisive laugh escapes my lips. "Yes. But that is not the point!.........

The point I'm trying to make is:Re-evaluate his worth to you. Decide if you still want him if he chooses you over the other girl. Don't take it for granted that he likes her more than you; who knows under what circumstances the chat was made. And if you choose to sever ties, wish you the strength you need to move on.

1 Like

Re: Confusion? by Jojooooe(f): 11:51am On May 18, 2017
He explained himself,but i have doubts. But he doesn't lie to me,or maybe he picked the habit newly. Or maybe i am confused,and need to calm my confused heart. Thanks Ann,and hey Nice piece tho!
Re: Confusion? by brandydaniells(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2017
so what is the purpose of this thread cos ayam not seeing any need for it angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Confusion? by OLAJADON: 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
Jojooooe:
While he slept beside me,i quietly took his phone and decided to trespass.
I went to his 'Whatsapp application',and searched my name.
Lo and behold,i saw the conversation in which i was the subject matter. It wasn't pleasant at all. Hot tears rolled down. For once i felt like mudering him while he slept. At least,it would be a cold death,he won't feel the pains i am feeling. He prefers her to me,and i feel like a sidechick. Should i back out,and let her have him is my confusion.
#depressed.
you should be smarter than this, don't let one boy be using your head whole you are over heel for him.

(1) (Reply)

Na Waooo For This OLD WOMAN Ooo... See Muscle! / Which One Would You Choose ? / Guys Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.