Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Guys Come In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In Here. (574 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In Here. by NaeChris: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guys any lady that can not compete with the current miss world in terms of beauty, don't marry her. #Say No To Ugly Girls, Save The Future!.
Re: Guys Come In Here. by SirMichael1: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Speak for your sisters undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here. by ajeyomi11(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
You must be kidding me!!

Na such gurl go kill person untimely, shey gurl wey be eye catching for every man.
what about other qualities self?
What if she fine pass agbani darego nd she no get sense nko?
or she no fit cook

Abeg o... No b only Beauty we want joor!!
Re: Guys Come In Here. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Ooh glory be!

Re: Guys Come In Here. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
yeah just like your sisters, female cousins and relatives...all your female generations....I agree
Re: Guys Come In Here. by nurey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
Guys any lady that can not compete with the current miss world in terms of beauty, don't marry her. #Say No To Ugly Girls, Save The Future!.

Guys any lady that can compete with the current miss world in terms of beauty and you marry her, be ready to share her with every other man grin
Re: Guys Come In Here. by NaeChris: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol. For those saying ''what of your sisters, cousins and relatives,'' surprisingly they meet the requirements. So i no know about you and your sisters.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here. by Darksider131: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. For those saying ''what of your sisters, cousins and relatives,'' surprisingly they meet the requirements. So i no know about you and your sisters.
onye ngbu ka ngbu..
Re: Guys Come In Here. by DarkMagic(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
OP..u dey troll abi grin

If not ..na trash u jes typed
Re: Guys Come In Here. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Ooh glory be!
dacovajnr come an see grin
so na dis kine person u say go love snail grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? / Help Me Am Confused. / SEX STORY: Amber's Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.