Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,789 members, 7,844,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? (10730 Views)

The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? / Are Pastors Exempted From Paying Tithe? / Are Pastors Supposed To Be Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by ajetii(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2010
every farmer knows that seed sowing time is never a time for merriment,because seed sowing is PAINFUL!'cast your bread upon many water for in due season,you shall receive them back,'so says the scriptures.

well,sorry man,you've ridiculed away your blessings.you did not sow in faith.fake pastors exist,yes.but the authenticity of God's word about seed sowing remains valid!

Olosi, Olodo, Olong or whatever you called yourself, you are nothing but another fake pastor in the making.
Remember "religion is the opium of the masses" What kind of sowing will allow a man go home with empty pocket and go to sleep with empty stomach, he had simply been robbed, in actual fact, it is better for him to be mugged by those area boys than area pastors. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by scorpio1(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Hahahhah, LMAO, I no fit shout abeg!
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by segyemaro(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2010
@ajetii,u ve spoken well my brother.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by Dclique(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2010
Lmao, this is the funniest thread i have seen this year. You guy are something else.
grin
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by blackweaver(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
@r231 do you stay in Ogba? i think i've seen that car around there before
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by smartmoney(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2010
moved story
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by Zodiac61(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
smartmoney:

@poster pstbolanta nice post. You really got me laughing. Nice cooked up story i must say.

@231 nice pics man, i have always followed your stuffs here on nairaland. just finished your funny
names for Cars. Nice one too.

Now to all Nairlanders here, i really must say that we need to study our Bible and understand Gods
word especially regarding giving. You must not be compelled to give. But at the same time you must
understand the power of giving and sowing as well.

You can not be a giver, a sower and then remain poor. There is absolutely nothing wrong in sowing Seed. If you
have to give your last 1,000 naira, then that is fine. But you were supposed to tie your faith to your
giving. Dont just give it cos pastor has said so. Since he has already asked you guys to give it. then
your job was to make it a point of financial contact . In your spirit and your heart, you commune with
God regarding that giving and then take your mind off the pastors side.You start declaring your returns on that
money.

Did you ever get to water that your 1,000 naira seed? Infact did you even ever consider it a seed ? So
stop ranting if at all you give and dont receive. There is a lot more to giving and sowing you must study Gods
word before you guys come here to criticise men of God.

Did you not read of the woman in the Bible whom the prophet asked to give her last meal? She had told the
man of God(the prophet) that this was her last meant for herself and son to eat and die, then the MOG
told her nevertherless, go and prepare it and bring first for me to eat. She did so and gained an overflow.

What if that was in today. We would have said what a hungry pastor or prophet how can he even take from
the poor woman her last meal to eat for himself.

We must learn to understand how God deals.

I will tell you guys here a truth. in 2007 around April, i decided for joy and appreciatiion to God for the
kind of teachings and messages i was receiving from my pastor during Church services and through his messages,
i was so excited, i knew in my spirit i was a Changed young man. Somehow in that month, i made my first ever
bulky sum of over 780,000 Naira in dollars as my first bulky sum from my eBusiness. Though i had made in total
over $$80,000 in combined eBusiness from 2003 to that time of April 2007.

Now, having learnt Gods word, i gave all that over 780,000 Naira out to God as my first fruit offering having
been the first money from that very company. So, i wrote out the cheque and sent to the altar on a sunday service
I was excited in my spirit that i had done that. No body told me or compelled me to do so. You see as a young
guy of around 26 years. It was a bit abnormal, cos another guy would buy a small Honder Hala car lol. But i gave it to
God everything. Its called the First Fruit offerring.

Now after about 2 weeks later i had made over same amount of money. So, i decided to save to make it up over a million naira
which i did by saving . and finally i had gradually saved over 1,000,000 Naira (one million ) so i decided to write out a
check to my pastor this time , knowing in my Spirt, and in my mind that it was an appreciation to my pastor for all his
messages and teachings. So, i wrote out this check in over 1,000,000 equivalent for a $10,000 at that time. I gave to another
senior pastor to give the check to my pastor who was not easily reachable by me at the time.

The point here is this, After like 1 month later, i received a phone call from my pastor who called to say thank you to me
and to pray for me. He only spoke words of blessings to me over the phone. Did you know that in that same week, i was making
over 1,000,000 (One Million Naira) daily for all that week. some of this money i earned them while driving in the car. sometimes,
in a 2 minutes phone call and business transactions i have made over 1,000,000 Naira.

My life had grown from one realm to the other. I have over these past years gained lots of international business  presence and have moved
my ebusines in such away, i have literally gotten offices in several countries of the World with companies dully incorporated and paying
taxes in those countries and employing lots of people to work in different countries for me.

That is what the word of God does and what giving can do also.

So, the fact that you dont know Gods word, does not mean you should come here on Nairaland to ridicule men of God.

Somebody here already talked about Bishop David Oyedepo, How could you come to forum and start yarbing your mouth over annointed men of God
and then others amongst you are laughing with him over that. IF you dont believe in giving, then simply dont'. Did you know how Bishop David Oyedepo came
this far ? Do you know how much he gives out to other Pastors around the world. Instead of you guys to sit down and learn from great men of God
you wil come here to yarb your mouth. It is some of you that will still be roaming the STreet in years later still looking for jobs and complaining
that the Country is not doing anything for you guys.

Let this be a warning to you guys and every of Nairalanders who makes jokes and fun of great Men of God. If a pastor is fraudulent, then leave him to God.
Worship your God, study your Bibles, do what God has asked you to do and forget about who is dubious. God will catch up with them someday.

Anyway, i do not attend Bishop David Oyedepo's Church and neither have i ever attended any of his programs. So, i do not speak cos i attend Winners but
iam certainly a Christian and would not have you guys coming here to MESS yourselves up.  Cos its my duty to warn you all. This is 2010. You must 
position yourself for Gods blessings in this year . ITs not the year for everybody to laugh when guys takes up on any pastor any day they like. ITs not funny
and be warned pls.

Take Care all of you

Congratulations on your successful business venture. It seems to me that you see the church as a material investment.
However, from my bible reading days I remember reading the following from the gospel of Matthew -
'Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
Matthew 19:23-25

It seems that religion makes people stupid. If not, what makes you think that pastors are beyond criticism. Please, keep your warning for yourself, and if you want to continue being taken for a ride by charlatans and snake oil salesmen, you are welcome. Just do not expect the rest of us to fall for their tricks. No man (not Oyakilome, Adeboye, Ashimolowo, Koleosho and so on) is above criticism. Give them 10% of your income, if you want to. More fool you.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by kkulaja(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2010
@smartmoney you really talk sense with personal experience,leave dem even Jesus Christ too was criticized sooooo,
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by asunaobi(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2010
smartmoney:

@poster pstbolanta nice post. You really got me laughing. Nice cooked up story i must say.

@231 nice pics man, i have always followed your stuffs here on nairaland. just finished your funny
names for Cars. Nice one too.

Now to all Nairlanders here, i really must say that we need to study our Bible and understand Gods
word especially regarding giving. You must not be compelled to give. But at the same time you must
understand the power of giving and sowing as well.

You can not be a giver, a sower and then remain poor. There is absolutely nothing wrong in sowing Seed. If you
have to give your last 1,000 naira, then that is fine. But you were supposed to tie your faith to your
giving. Dont just give it cos pastor has said so. Since he has already asked you guys to give it. then
your job was to make it a point of financial contact . In your spirit and your heart, you commune with
God regarding that giving and then take your mind off the pastors side.You start declaring your returns on that
money.

Did you ever get to water that your 1,000 naira seed? Infact did you even ever consider it a seed ? So
stop ranting if at all you give and dont receive. There is a lot more to giving and sowing you must study Gods
word before you guys come here to criticise men of God.

Did you not read of the woman in the Bible whom the prophet asked to give her last meal? She had told the
man of God(the prophet) that this was her last meant for herself and son to eat and die, then the MOG
told her nevertherless, go and prepare it and bring first for me to eat. She did so and gained an overflow.

What if that was in today. We would have said what a hungry pastor or prophet how can he even take from
the poor woman her last meal to eat for himself.

We must learn to understand how God deals.

I will tell you guys here a truth. in 2007 around April, i decided for joy and appreciatiion to God for the
kind of teachings and messages i was receiving from my pastor during Church services and through his messages,
i was so excited, i knew in my spirit i was a Changed young man. Somehow in that month, i made my first ever
bulky sum of over 780,000 Naira in dollars as my first bulky sum from my eBusiness. Though i had made in total
over $$80,000 in combined eBusiness from 2003 to that time of April 2007.

Now, having learnt Gods word, i gave all that over 780,000 Naira out to God as my first fruit offering having
been the first money from that very company. So, i wrote out the cheque and sent to the altar on a sunday service
I was excited in my spirit that i had done that. No body told me or compelled me to do so. You see as a young
guy of around 26 years. It was a bit abnormal, cos another guy would buy a small Honder Hala car lol. But i gave it to
God everything. Its called the First Fruit offerring.

Now after about 2 weeks later i had made over same amount of money. So, i decided to save to make it up over a million naira
which i did by saving . and finally i had gradually saved over 1,000,000 Naira (one million ) so i decided to write out a
check to my pastor this time , knowing in my Spirt, and in my mind that it was an appreciation to my pastor for all his
messages and teachings. So, i wrote out this check in over 1,000,000 equivalent for a $10,000 at that time. I gave to another
senior pastor to give the check to my pastor who was not easily reachable by me at the time.

The point here is this, After like 1 month later, i received a phone call from my pastor who called to say thank you to me
and to pray for me. He only spoke words of blessings to me over the phone. Did you know that in that same week, i was making
over 1,000,000 (One Million Naira) daily for all that week. some of this money i earned them while driving in the car. sometimes,
in a 2 minutes phone call and business transactions i have made over 1,000,000 Naira.

My life had grown from one realm to the other. I have over these past years gained lots of international business presence and have moved
my ebusines in such away, i have literally gotten offices in several countries of the World with companies dully incorporated and paying
taxes in those countries and employing lots of people to work in different countries for me.

That is what the word of God does and what giving can do also.

So, the fact that you dont know Gods word, does not mean you should come here on Nairaland to ridicule men of God.

Somebody here already talked about Bishop David Oyedepo, How could you come to forum and start yarbing your mouth over annointed men of God
and then others amongst you are laughing with him over that. IF you dont believe in giving, then simply dont'. Did you know how Bishop David Oyedepo came
this far ? Do you know how much he gives out to other Pastors around the world. Instead of you guys to sit down and learn from great men of God
you wil come here to yarb your mouth. It is some of you that will still be roaming the STreet in years later still looking for jobs and complaining
that the Country is not doing anything for you guys.

Let this be a warning to you guys and every of Nairalanders who makes jokes and fun of great Men of God. If a pastor is fraudulent, then leave him to God.
Worship your God, study your Bibles, do what God has asked you to do and forget about who is dubious. God will catch up with them someday.

Anyway, i do not attend Bishop David Oyedepo's Church and neither have i ever attended any of his programs. So, i do not speak cos i attend Winners but
iam certainly a Christian and would not have you guys coming here to MESS yourselves up. Cos its my duty to warn you all. This is 2010. You must
position yourself for Gods blessings in this year . ITs not the year for everybody to laugh when guys takes up on any pastor any day they like. ITs not funny
and be warned pls.

Take Care all of you

A lot of people think that "nuclear weapon" is the most deadliest weapon ever but unfortunately it is not. It is "BRAINWASH".
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by Annunaki(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2010
Dis "smartmoney" dude is obviously not very smart.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by Lothan(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
well done, God willbless you if you give with one mind.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by segyemaro(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
@smartmoney,u sounded like one of those tricksters pastors,do you expect me to believe all those ur money spinning story? That is how all those so called men of God cook up stories to brain wash innocent members. So ur trick has not work at all.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by AbuZola3(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
Lmao
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by pstbolanta: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2010
Josylove:

I don't like people who are not mature in their reasoning, you followed your friend to a church becos you want to receive from God, but you don't want to appreciate the same God you are expecting from through his servant, I pity you. Besides, the Pastor did not order the ushers to force the money out from your pocket, watch your tongue, since you know you're not mature (don't have faith) to sow/plant why did you raise the money, stop speaking ills of Pastors and churches.

I hope you will still share with the house when God blesses with a job as a result of the seed sown or will you hide the testimony. I think you need Christ in your life to direct you in all things.
do you think i am lieing?when we were asked to raised the highest currency in our pocket,the pastor said he wanted to use that to as a point of contact to where ever our blessings are tied down,so none of us had the any idea to whether we are going to be told to drop the money or not,so try to watch what you are saying.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by pstbolanta: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2010
ilosiwaju:

bros u harsh oo
i copy and paste those insults back to you oooooo
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by ajokeakin: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2010
the_seeker:

you guys should call a spade a spade and stop decieving yourself in name of religion.
It is an obvoius fact that most of these pastor are theives, milking helpless people in the name of God. Buying private jets and living in mansions. How can a man of God be living like a celebrity? Was christ like that? Jesus said 'it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than to a rich man to enter the kingdom of God'. No pastor will dare read that verse to his congregation.

It amazes how easy it it for for pastors to preach that the laws of old have been nailed to the cross wheras they still continue to force Tithes out of people. Was tithe not also part of the 'old convenant' and also nailed to the cross. Did christ say you should pay tithes?
I once heard a pastor threaten his congregation that 'IF YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, IT SHALL BE TIGHT FOR YOU'.

Even yesterday in my church my pastor left the original topic he wanted to preach and started talking on tiithe,he used more than 50 mins to talk and insult those that are not tithing,i began to wonder if the sunday offerings does not mean anything to them cos the talkless on the offerings.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by waleab: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2010
pstbolanta:

do you think i am lieing?when we were asked to raised the highest currency in our pocket,the pastor said he wanted to use that to as a point of contact to where ever our blessings are tied down,so none of us had the any idea to whether we are going to be told to drop the money or not,so try to watch what you are saying.

Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns?
« #128 on: January 14, 2010, 05:56 PM »

Why go to church with a pocket full of money? when u can just go with a token
Or better still u wear your four pocket jeans to church and separate your money into all the pockets
your offering on the right pocket, your transport fare on the left pocket.
and the money in the back pockets shud be tagged the "untouchables".
Even if pastor like, make him ask fire and brimstones to fall nuffin go fall from my pockets.
I swear this will really help you, and make sure u dont get passionately attached to the sermon of the preacher.
these has really helped me, Na my oldman introduce am to me
Am not saying u shouldn't give money but give what your heart tells u.and remove all elements of guilt from you.
Truly some pastors are rogues . , . . . . . . . . . .Government churches are the best

may i ask what you went to church to do?
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by pstbolanta: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
i went to the church to pray and worship my God not until i got waylaid and brainwashed.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by adeniyi334: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hmm, in the end times there will be false prophets, that doesnt mean there are no good ones. please watch ur tongue.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by KunleOshob(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
ajokeakin:

Even yesterday in my church my pastor left the original topic he wanted to preach and started talking on tiithe,he used more than 50 mins to talk and insult those that are not tithing,i began to wonder if the sunday offerings does not mean anything to them cos the talkless on the offerings.

What are you still doing in such a church? Your pastor is evidently a false teacher.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by segyemaro(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
Preach on kunle,u are my pal.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by dejstahl: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
Wow, i've read thru a lot of posts and i'm having mixed feelings,
Ok first of all, i agree with the fact that for every original, there is a counterfeit. The word of God works, dont ever for one minute doubt this, but lets use that organ God gave us called a brain. In the book of Malachi, we are instructed to bring in ALL the tithes, that there may be food IN MY HOUSE- the key phrase should not be whether or not to pay, but where. It is YOUR job to find out whether it is the House of God. I sometimes wonder why people argue on these subjects, if you want to do business with anyone, i believe its common-sense to at least build trust by first researching, thats why brochures exchange hands. Why should dealing with a place of worship be any different? One should be able to trust his/her man of God- that way, it is easier to receive the word. If this is not present, in my opinion, you have no business sowing seed into that ministry, if its not good ground, no matter how much you water your seed, you will not reap a (bountiful) harvest. Make sense? Even God had to instruct the widow of Zarephath before Elijah got there, thats why he could tell her to make his food first.
In conclusion, Christianity is a one-on-one relationship with God. Your man of God should not be the one you listen to, but the word of God that is preached. If it is not the word of God (that u have tested & tried) you follow at your own risk. God has made everything you will ever need available to you, its left to you to heed or not. Complaining about not getting the results you want wont change anything-fake pastors will still be out there and real ones will still continue in the good work. The first step is to receive Christ and surrender your spirit, soul, and body to Him, then you can begin to learn and understand His word as it applies to you. Selah.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by Datope(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
@dejstahl

I agree with you in totality.

I don't know why the religion sector has now turn a criticism section. Most of us are quick to judge men of God either a true one or not based on what a nairaland member says or what we "believe" is the truth. We are quick to call someone "thief" "twisting bible" etc. As christians, I keep wondering what are our great commission is.

My joy is that the church of God still march on. The gate of hell has not and will not prevail. Alleluyah
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by mellow(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Faith is putting implicit trust on something you have not seen. Believing it is well with your soul even when everything points to the contrary.When you give to God do it with your whole heart believing there is a period of reaping if you faint not irrespective of whether the pastor is fraudulent or not. In the long run it is your faith that does it and definitely not the word or faith of the Pastor.
Let us take cue from King David When he said " who am I to lay my hands on the Lord's anointed"? In other words who are you to accuse or criticize the Lord's anointed?

PS: Learn to give without question.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by segyemaro(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
To give willingly is different from being brainwashed and tricked,so we know what we are talking about.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by asunaobi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
mellow:

Faith is putting implicit trust on something you have not seen. Believing it is well with your soul even when everything points to the contrary.When you give to God do it with your whole heart believing there is a period of reaping if you faint not irrespective of whether the pastor is fraudulent or not. In the long run it is your faith that does it and definitely not the word or faith of the Pastor.
Let us take cue from King David When he said " who am I to lay my hands on the Lord's anointed"? In other words who are you to accuse or criticize the Lord's anointed?

PS: Learn to give without question.

You have said it all from the saying of king David. The question is, are these lazy senior beggars Gods annointed? Dont at all get me wrong because I know quite well how many of us think and reason. I am a strong believer in God, and worried how these so called pastors are destroying the love and faith people have in God. Why must the worshipping of God be centred more on tithe and sowing of seed.

A man of God is a teacher who helps people with very young faith in God to grow to maturity, by teaching people how to pray and how to establish their personal relationship with God. These days if you go to Church after one , two or three songs the next thing is 'offering time blessing time' and they tend to design it up into three or more types of offering.

No wonder we have many Church breakaways and every Tom and Harry wants to be a pastor. These days it is not by merit as long as you can be able to pay the rent for a warehouse, get some plastic chairs, some musical instruments and of course a few brothers and sisters in crime, bingo! off you go, You are a pastor.

I am almost 100 percent sure that if these pastors are placed on salary just like every other civil servant rather than them taking the whole bulk that comes out of the church, the church will be left with few or no pastors. This is mainly because most of these pastors are just masters of the book of malachai only, therefore they lack the spiritual understanding and interpretation of the  Bible.

My conclusion on this is that Church these days is purely business. There are many ways to pay tithe and offering to God rather than paying it to crooks. There are lots of less priviledged children around who need help. We can as well take a tour of our hospitals whenever God blessess us and help to pay someones hospital bill. Our elderlies also need help. They dont have to be your dad or mum.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by segyemaro(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
You are on track my brother.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by solar(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
pasbolanta, everyman will answer for himself.
In as much as it is God's will and command to give, it is a biblical and natural practice, but you should had communed with your heart.
Really I don't know the atmosphere as at the moment, you may either be exaggerating or telling the truth with no hyperbole. I know that such things happen, especially in Lagos.
It is better not to give, than give and hold grudge. Please, search your heart next time you are in such situation, and ask if the 'Pastor' is speaking Gods mind.
If he is not speaking what is in the bible, or either over emphasizing one aspect, to his 'gain' dont be angry, just pray for God to direct you to living church. Note, there is no perfect church, we are all still human, and can still make mistake, but a  true man of God, will walk by the Word of God.

Acts 17:11-
And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul's message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth. NLT

God bless.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by bawomolo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
I have had the same experience too when we where asked to give God transport fare to travel to our villages and destroy ancestory spirits.

I raised my N200 also, while praying, the pastor said we should make sure we give more that will enable God to travel faster and if we dont have plenty money that we should give all the money in our pocket and treak home while God travels to our villages. When I heard that statement, I had to put back my N200 into my pocket and prayed that God should use his devine power and not my little moni.

God is running on naira fuel. lol
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by segyemaro(m): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2010
Especially now that fuel is scarce.
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Bu ha ha ha ha thats a true word. . . . . cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? by AbuZola3(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
Pastors are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" / The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / Should Women Be Silent In Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.