Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (87955 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
May God accept her soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost? $7,500 to $15,000
She should collect money from her sugar daddy to foot the bills.
If it is that expensive to bring a dead body or even bury it there, they should kukuma donate the body to the hospital for research and even get paid.

I was terribly worried about the new baby but with this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

Nwa akwo n'azu amaghi na ije di anya

Hey, your post is hateful. How much common sense do you have?

4 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
If it is that expensive to bring a dead body or even bury it there, they should kukuma donate the body to the hospital for research and even get paid.

With this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

Which is your problem, inability to comprehend or laziness to read between the lines?

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by frisky2good(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I was terribly worried about the new baby but with this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

If only you read the article instead of chasing FTC, u for no embarrass yasef like this. Oya go and read and adjust you yeye comment before I email you one hot slap.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by flakkybaby: 7:34pm On May 18, 2017
sorry dear this is life you just have to face it squally it another life for you please take may God consoul you, God please take care of this girl her Mum has left behind may God consoul the berieved.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2017
safarigirl:
it will coat more to bury her in Canada.

Burials in Canada cost $15,000 while to fly her body back will cost $7,500 according to the article.

If you take your time to read, you will avoid making careless statements like this
am telling you, lmao dis developer no go school grin
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by cytell56: 7:39pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost? From $7,500 to $15,000 irrespective of their choices.

You think say everybody is like you, maybe nah you give am sugar daddy.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by SmartchoicesNG: 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
kennygee:
Her daughter is so beautiful.
You gay?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by GodnGold: 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost? From $7,500 to $15,000 irrespective of their choices.

Nnaaa, kedu ihe gbasara ara that gal n'ihe ana ekwu?

mgbe obuna unu ana ekwu ihe n'ekwesighu!

nakwa e check!

2 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by PROWESX(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

2 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Mouthgag: 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
The day you'll lose your mom or dad too, someone would do worse.
Careless morôn
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
Problem Don dey be dat
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Biospnx(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
kennygee:
Her daughter is so beautiful.
jes that you noticed?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Mouthgag: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
Granddad34rewq2:
Today's (18/05/2017) game kicks off tonight. winning ticket to be displayed shortly afterwards...
Get a life morôn
The day your mom would die too, someone would post this...
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You gay?

Do I have to be gay to appreciate another woman?

4 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by SmartchoicesNG: 7:46pm On May 18, 2017
kennygee:

Do I have to be gay to appreciate another woman?
What's she gat that you don't have?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 18, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

What's she gat that you don't have?

She's a beautiful woman, women appreciate other women, asset or not.

We don't have to be gay to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by SmartchoicesNG: 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
kennygee:

She's a beautiful woman, women appreciate other women, asset or not.

We don't have to be gay to do that.
I hia.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by deebsman1(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
1 of d most useless and heartless post I'm ever seeing
NwaObinkita:

3 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

this guy is mad o. Are you high on onitsha weed?

S'oro lo so yi? You are aiming for likes abi.
Ori e ti daru!
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by bettyLad(f): 7:54pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=NwaObinkita post=56648943]Does she know how much that will cost? From $7,500 to $15,000 irrespective of their choices.

please try and read well before jumping into conclusion. .
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Chanchit: 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
safarigirl:
it will cost more to bury her in Canada.

Burials in Canada cost $15,000 while to fly her body back will cost $7,500 according to the article.

If you take your time to read, you will avoid making careless statements like this

You just wasted your time replying that lost soul.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by tbaby4u(f): 8:01pm On May 18, 2017
Demmzy15:
I see nothing bad in burying her in Canada, there are Muslim cemeteries there. cry cry

Yes but most times, its better here so that the daughter can access her mother's grave whenever the need arise. She is demanding for the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
rip
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Brillantman: 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
Truly, your brain is in your anus, you and this guy with sunshade no dey different.
NwaObinkita:

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
Muslim burial in the US is costly according to CNN report but don't know about Canada but to bring corpse here in Nigeria is another thing. The FAAN and other rats at the airport will frustrate your life that you will even regret not burying her in Canada.

All the same, May Allah SWT accept her soul, forgive her, and grant her a place in Jannat Firdaous. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by donqx: 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
inform them to cremate her and put her in hand luggage inside a bottle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.