Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (87950 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by idreezbaba(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost? From $7,500 to $15,000 irrespective of their choices.
She should collect money from her sugar daddy to foot the bills.
If it is that expensive to bring a dead body or even bury it there, they should kukuma donate the body to the hospital for research and even get paid.

I was terribly worried about the new baby but with this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

Nwa akwo n'azu amaghi na ije di anya

guy you are very very stupid!!

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
baby124:

She has a right to also decide. The husband cannot bury Moji just like that. In fact even her parents have to agree too.

I don't blame you, Moji's daughter. I understand. Let them bring the mother back abeg. I find it so strange that someone is buried the next day. When there are killers rampaging the world and careless doctors. We are no more in the ancient days. Let an autopsy be done and her body should be returned home. Which of her family members is in Canada? God forbid that they bury me in a country I was not born in. That loved ones will never even set eyes on my grave again. I am not intolerant but that aspect of religion doesn't make sense or help loved ones. It's crude, cold and potentially deadly sef if the person is just in a coma.
That Maybe so. If her husband and young child are based in Canada would that not matter.
I will be cremated so that's not an issue for me. Spending huge sums of money for a funeral is not something I would want for my family.

2 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Lexxie247(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost? From $7,500 to $15,000 irrespective of their choices.
If it is that expensive to bring a dead body or even bury it there, they should kukuma donate the body to the hospital for research and even get paid.

I was terribly worried about the new baby but with this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

Do You Have Sense ? No Nigga ... No
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Orpe7(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
Just cremate the body and spread her ashes all over tinapa and every nollywood property.
RIP
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by baby124: 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:

That Maybe so. If her husband and young child are based in Canada would that not matter.
I will be cremated so that's not an issue for me. Spending huge sums of money for a funeral is not something I would want for my family.
It doesn't matter where the husband is. I doubt they are in Canada because Moji was a working actress in Yoruba movies. This is what happens when one has step children and family members. The husband cannot just bury her just like that. Till you have experienced grief, you don't know how you will react. Some people feel better seeing their loved ones for the last time. Some will rather not see them at all. When I was younger I wanted to be cremated. Now, I will rather be buried.

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Flyemmyrate(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
so sad to heard. RIP Mojisola
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by factwriter(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
AustineCJ:
Mtchww Religion doing more harm than good, Let the poor girl see her mother joor n pay due respect to the body before burial abeg.Why did they not bury Yar Adua in Saudi Arabia if the religion was that important?? somebody should not tell me bcux his a president...let them fly the woman down here since its even more less expensive..

The religion (Islam) actually allows the delay of burial for more than a day under certain conditions.

One of them being the absence of close or key family member like SPOUSE, CHILDREN, IMMEDIATE GUARDIAN etc

Moving the body to Nigeria is still in line with the religious rites.

Look for another excuse to bash Islam.

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
Apart from her breasts the girl no even fine
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 9:30pm On May 18, 2017
baby124:
When I was younger I wanted to be cremated. Now, I will rather be buried.
why did you change your mind? The fear of fire catch you grin grin
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by baby124: 9:34pm On May 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
why did you change your mind? The fear of fire catch you grin grin
Make dem no go burn me while I dey coma. grin. With these quack Dr's of today. I also want a stone that provides evidence that I even passed through this life. How can they just throw my ashes. If the ash go land for shit or refuse dump nko?

2 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
baby124:

Make dem no go burn me while I dey coma. grin. With these quack Dr's of today. I also want a stone that provides evidence that I even passed through this life. How can they just throw my ashes. If the ash go land for shit or refuse dump nko?
grin grin grin
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by factwriter(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
Unimaginable123:
These Muslim guys should stop deceiving people about this 24-burial.
Prince Audu of Kogi's burial was delayed to see if he would resurrect.
Fani Faghwehinmi, a Muslim, was buried after 15 days.
Adedidu, strongman of Ibadan politics, was buried after 3 days.
IBB brought his wife, Maryam, back to Minna after she died in abroad and buried her in Minna.
Former Kano Governor, Rimi, brought his daughter home and buried her in Kano after she died in abroad.
A Tunisian Muslim, whose son died and was buried in France, went there and exhumed his body and took him home to Tunisia and buried.
If the family can afford it, bring the corpse home.

All those people you mentioned, does this (late) Moji and/or her family have up to 10% of their fortune?

Those people can afford to move their family corpse round the world in a private jet.

This ones (Moji family) are having serious issue regarding burial COST and not necessarily burial LOCATION.

R. I. P
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nathkem01(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
Death see what u have cause nau.... So sad
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by evahart(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

you are sure a f**l.
Idiot
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by orangeCV: 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
subtlemee:
Why can't they allow this woman's soul to go rest in peace..the only thing that matters here is where she'll spend eternity
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by muffyt05: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

You honestly have no sense of humanity in you. Typing all these trash about a grieving girl and family...just goes to show how you're devoid of human reasoning, sympathy and empathy. Could have wished the same to you and your family but won't say that but just learn to know not every situation is meant to be joked about

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by nosypat(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Very very insensitive and crude comment. Haba. Why?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 10:22pm On May 18, 2017
Seems mockery! We all owe death. What will people say after u n I? Abeg av life
NwaObinkita:

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by pokipoki: 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

You must be really dumb!!!!
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by biodex(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
She should be brought back home...no where like Nigeria...her country...the daughter should be able to pay her mother last homage..what a sad end...that hospital doesn't look nice, if she had spent d money on our best hospital here for her treatment she might have survived. We should start to realised that people die too much in all diz abroad hospitals than our best hospital...what may be the course....
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by lastclaire4(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2017
ednut1:
costs less dan $2000 to bury in canada, believe these useless bloggers ur peril
Don't mind them. Costs far less than $2000 .

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by 2great: 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=subtlemee post=56649270]Why can't they allow this woman's soul to go rest in peace..the only thing that matters here is where she'll spend eternity[/quote

Yes, only eternity matters but you don't just wanna throw away the body of your parent if in her shoes. A loved one still deserves a befitting last respect regardless of where they end up; and that basically concerns d creator.
RIP to Moji. May God have mercy on your soul and consoles the family left behind.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Lordeminent234: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
Shame on you
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Metronomy(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2017
ednut1:
bloggers sha, using peoples misfortune for traffic. mtcheew
Then you should ask yourself what you've done with your talent.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
Metronomy:

Then you should ask yourself what you've done with your talent.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/akindele-adebisi-aca-aa002b69 .u can take a look tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Duru009(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2017
She will bear the expenses nah!!!!!........
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by bestpunterever: 12:00am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I wonder why u guys from that Potopoto side of nigeria don't av any sense

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Laiz: 12:04am On May 19, 2017
sad
NwaObinkita:

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Ramlay(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2017
AustineCJ:
Mtchww Religion doing more harm than good, Let the poor girl see her mother joor n pay due respect to the body before burial abeg.Why did they not bury Yar Adua in Saudi Arabia if the religion was that important?? somebody should not tell me bcux his a president...let them fly the woman down here since its even more less expensive..
See this one... ooo who told u yar'adua died in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by TinaAnita(f): 12:43am On May 19, 2017
so sad
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 1:35am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

LOL.

You are heartless. Well...

That's why we organize wakekeep-- to raise fund for burial.

$100x75 people == $7500.

The family will definitely get more than that. Nigerians would rather donate $100 each for a burial than give the person $5 when alive.
\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.