Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. (3509 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / 10 Things A Girl Wants But Might Not Ask From Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Webvibez: 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her one of your sweatshirts
5. Kiss her slowly
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends
together
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more,
deny
it.
Fight back.
15. When her friends say he/she loves
her
more
thanyou, deny it.

click the link to continue reading..
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/05/60-things-every-girl-wants-but-won-ask.html?m=1
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 18, 2017
Wtf what?
1. Why? Waist no behind yes
2. Not all the time
3. Some things I don't want to know and don't need to know
4. Sigh...smh no
5. Only if you can kiss , speed won't matter if you cannot.
6. Are there couples that shake hands when they meet? Even my grandparents hug each other.Hug/Hold same genre
8. Humour is essential I agree
9. Not mandatory will quite happily chill at home playing on the Xbox
10. No no no no no your friends my friends just because we are a couple it does not mean we are sewn at the hip. Space is good for relationships.
11. Well not just for the sake of it.
12. Only if you are one of those Insta/FB obsessed females. Capturing memories is not the same thing that's special.
13. Goodness gracious me... like in pre-intimacy?
14. I love you more no I love you more no I love you more - No actions speak louder than words.
15. I lost the will to live......

2 Likes

Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2017
Who has time for all these??

1 Like

Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by PMPhoenix(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
Wtf what?
2. Not all the time
4. Sigh...smh no
6. Are there couples that shake hands when they meet? Even my grandparents hug each other.Hug/Hold same genre
10. No no no no no your friends my friends just because we are a couple it does not mean we are sewn at the hip. Space is good for relationships.
12. Only if you are one of those Insta/FB obsessed females. Capturing memories is not the same thing that's special.
14. I love you more no I love you more no I love you more - No actions speak louder than words.

Hold on.....you play Xbox?...When would you be free let's go grab some drinks? wink

1 Like

Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by vanida6: 8:54pm On May 18, 2017
yeah 8,12,7 nd 3 is ok....
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
Toh let them nor ask nao...you know God gave guys the ability to read minds and know what your lady always want
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
PMPhoenix:

Hold on.....you play Xbox?...When would you be free let's go grab some drinks? wink
I do indeed.
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by PMPhoenix(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
I do indeed.
Sweet
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
G
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
Wtf what?
2. Not all the time
4. Sigh...smh no

Bullcrap!
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by IdeyFindWife: 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
Wtf what?

PMPhoenix:

Sweet

You pple have no chill at all.

Here's an OP trying to slide in easy into chick's DM's with some romantic vibes and you're walking off to go play XBox

What's a man gotta do to please you guys?

2 Shares

Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by pryme(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
Wtf what?
2. Not all the time
4. Sigh...smh no

You would rather play Xbox? shocked shocked

OK, you are not Nigerian
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2017
pryme:

You would rather play Xbox? shocked shocked

OK, you are not Nigerian
With him why not? Date someone with similar interests then it's not issue. Not everyone fits into your image of a Nigerian woman. I am not a sterotype get over it.
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Huee(f): 12:41am On May 19, 2017
OP..
You do realise these things don't happen they way you outlined right?

Wake up and smell the coffee..
smiley
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by pryme(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
Raine80:

With him why not? Date someone with similar interests then it's not issue. Not everyone fits into your image of a Nigerian woman. I am not a sterotype get over it.

Hey, you could not see that i was saying that as a compliment.
Just that Nigerian girls are not that sophisticated, they are few and far in between.

A girl that can handle a control pad is an asset...
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 19, 2017
pryme:

Hey, you could not see that i was saying that as a compliment.
Just that Nigerian girls are not that sophisticated, they are few and far in between.

A girl that can handle a control pad is an asset...

It's a bit difficult if it's indirect but appologies are in order thank you.
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2017
How To Know He's Cheating On You

ABOVE LINK MIGHT BE USEFUL, CHECK OUT!
Re: 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. by darbeelicous(f): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked...... 60...... Me I don't want anything cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / If $ex Can Generate Electricity�� Which stateWould Have Stable Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.