Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home (37242 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
madone:
forget how they video it. Am sure the person that video it has done the best for that woman. I don't think its the first time that man is doing that to her. It may be a nice or a family member who may get her own share of beating if she interferes so the best thing to do is show the world.you can see the camera is hidden. The right organization should pls go to that woman's aid sharp sharp abeg. That guy is a motherfuck

You just made a good point.My neighbor next flat are even worse than dis.They fight on a daily and next thing u will see them hugging petting themselves outside. The wife starts the whole thing and ends up been beaten to a pulp.
So nobody cares anymore. It seems some women prefers to endure violent relationships for reasons best known to them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
Nma27:
who calls anyone oga? Oga ko ago ni

maybe yours is refined, well educated.

Majority of igbo women call their husbands oga and they don't work.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Bros.. women of nowadays can be likened to f00ls. They think like complete dunces

I have witnessed one here on Nairaland married with kids still acting foolish all over the internet. Na their anus dem dey use think now.

I don't support domestic violence tho. but truth must be told
This comment is not in line with what d guy you quoted was trying to point out. Chill and assimilate before jumping

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by thorpido(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2017
I'm sure it was not the first time.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:10pm On May 19, 2017
Nma27:
But who was filming the abuse na? Wickedness in low places. The fool wants to disfigure her pretty face angry
but it is good as the person videoed the animalistic act so that if she dies tomorrow therll be evidence of who killed her and what caused her untimely death and when she wants to divorce there'll be evidence in case she wants to press charges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by KingsleyCEO: 4:10pm On May 19, 2017
dyadeleye:
Who be the mumu with camera?
What a generation!!!!

The Mumu could be a 4 or 5 years old child watching helplessly... He may later take to bullying in school.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
my mum told me long ago as a kid only a weak man hits a woman and since then i have vowed not to lay my hands violently on a woman.unless its the other room and she like 50 shades of gray kinda sh!t...
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Iamwrath: 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
After them beat the man finish , make them roast the ediot wey dey record am

dyadeleye:
What a generation!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
Curious tho..

Do this men just wake one day and decide they must beat their women??

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
Nma27:
This comment is not in line with what d guy you quoted was trying to point out. Chill and assimilate before jumping

it's very much in line dear..

Oops! hope it didn't strike a nerve.. or are you also guilty?
Those who befriend Nairaland guys and set parole secretly via pm.

God is watching all of you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by chiraqDemon(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
Wth. The person with the camera is fu. And the man is a bastard. And the woman is stupid because im sure this is not the first time and it certainly wont be the last unpess something is done and she is still "enduring". Sha she can endure till the day the man will decide that matchete is better.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:18pm On May 19, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

The Mumu could be a 4 or 5 years old child watching helplessly... He may later take to bullying in school.
whoever videoed it I'm happy. It Will show how much of a good husband he is to his family, colleagues and friends

Number 1 he won't be able to vie for any political position in case he dreams of it.his good behavior has entered the internet and the internet doesn't forget. It will show how well he's taking charge of his home and how self controlled he is

In some companies I know of they sack staffs and give other companies bad recommendations about him if they find out he's involved in dv

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by doskie(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
dyadeleye:
What a generation!!!!
honestly i see this things everyday when people are fighting and others look on or video it. what if one dies, dont they have any conscience? i honestly wonder where the best place to birth kids these days would be cos everywhere seems pretty messed up
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by thotianna: 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
@the useless men saying women with bad mouths should be beaten, Do you idiots even realize that such beating can kill the woman or cause internal damage to organs? If you Moro.ons cannot talk back to your woman then leave her in the house or deprive her of something she likes, violence can never be the solution to such problems.

If men should beat women because the women have bad mouths then who should beat men when they misbehave? When they bring home stds from their endless cheating? Who will beat the countless deadbeat dad's that don't provide for their families but waste money on betting and drinking and womanizing?

Rubbish. You men will never take responsibility for your bad behaviors, even when you violently assault someone weaker than you instead of using logic or avoiding the toxic trouble maker you will still justify it and blame the women.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by misano(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
Mumu man. If U like kill D woman & send her dead body to her parents na U sabi. Because na U first marry woman or na U get temper pass. & women, if U see man may dey use U learn boxing balance dere na ur headache. Wen im propose shout yes na U know.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by rossychik(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
dyadeleye:
Who be the mumu with camera? What a generation!!!!
just wat I was abt to ask
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by ednut1(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
anger and frustration everywhere. dat man na beast abeg

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by roeb1987(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
When will animals among the males get to know that women are not their punching bag? if u know u want to box then u either go and fight Mayweather or Anthony Joshua! although women are trouble makers some times in the family but that doesn't mean that we men need to turn them to punching bag. according to my religion, we're both help mate but not cat and rat. Abeg bring that man mak I destroy im face!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
Akoja360:
my mum told me long ago as a kid only a weak man hits a woman and since then i have vowed not to lay my hands violently on a woman.unless its the other room and she like 50 shades of gray kinda sh!t...
So If your mom didn't tell you that, you no for know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by abbey621(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
There are many reasons a man could go off on a woman but the man should also think of some reasons not to, such as the fear of God, the heftiness of her siblings and his social image. All these cases of domestic violence boils down to three things:

1: They are all repeated incidents. The man did not just wake up one day and start beating, it has occurred many times in the past, who is to blame is not important; what is important here is that the victim chose to STAY!

2: Apparently the women don't have parents and/or siblings. Any woman with a good family would not sit back and let the man get away with it. Try beating the youngest sibling of 6 hefty brothers grin grin

3: I've never seen a case where both sides are heard truthfully. It is always the woman with bloody face, nose or body caused by a guy that just woke up and started beating them. A lot of these women would never say things such as: I slapped my husband and he retaliated or I cheated on him and he broke my head. Even tho domestic violence has no excuse, it helps to know the context for which it happened angry angry
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
The man should be put in the ring in a torture and fatality match with brock Lester

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by coolviv: 4:31pm On May 19, 2017
Schematics:

I suppose you are a man. Women are terrible, my own wife has done something to me before that it took the Campala on my shelf for me to calm my nerves. Women are terrible people and it requires patience to follow them. Again it is good that as a man one should always have some drinks at home in case of emergency so you can calm your nerves. However I am not supporting domestic violence that is why I recommended some drinks and patience.

You have supported it by indirectly saying they deserve it sometimes. Let me ask though, are some men not terrible too? Dont you know of men who have hurt their wives terribly and I Dont mean physically? Who will deliver this type of beating to them?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
kunlesufyan:
The man just kept on kicking, it's gruesome to even kick an animal in such manner not to talk of your wife. If you don't love her anymore, why not divorce?
Men should please learn to control their anger, women on the other hand. Don't pushyour man to the wall.
This isn't the normal factory reset kind of beating, this one is remanufacturing.
I like the way it's on the internet. Friends and his family's friends will see it before it eventually gets to the mother

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by misano(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
Evablizin:
d man z a mad mad,he z totally crazy,JESUS,Dis kind of man cnt even stand any man.

God bless U. I have seen it with my own eyes. A man I know dat beats his girlfriend can't even stand me or most men in our neighborhood. I have seen it, they are unbelievably weak. They might have muscles but just lack D heart 2 stand another man.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by shehuolayinka(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
If you get married and your wife start misbehaving, the best thing is talk to her and if she ain't changing my brother it's divorce and not turning her to punching bag. Beating is damn wrong and no sensible man would engage in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by timilehin007(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
XketchDesigns:
Not condoning what he did but women can be very stupid at times, they will push you to the wall just to get a reaction and see if you will do anything and if you do they start shouting victim..
I swear guy I don't know wHo started to make it seem like it is a bad habit to deal with them.. Some women would do things that even hacking them do death will almost look justifiable

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by timilehin007(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
shehuolayinka:
If you get married and your wife start misbehaving, the best thing is talk to her and if she ain't changing my brother it's divorce and not turning her to punching bag. Beating is damn wrong and no sensible man would engage in it.
ARe u sure u are married? No same man would want to divorce his wife for the sake of his children unless u are planning to raise a wayward children
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Mbariga1: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
This man must be an animal to behavave like this chaii heartless he goat there is nothing my wife will do to me for me to beat her like this. The worst is that this man is from nsukka and nsukka people are not this animalistic may God beat him in his own way
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Djyucee1(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
When ll this world be a better place, if it's not domestic violence, it's killing. This world sef.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by coolviv: 4:39pm On May 19, 2017
See dem..
Women are terrible , women do terrible things, my neighbour's wife did so so and so . Men are suddenly now angels that wives do terrible things to and provoke to this type of beating. As if all those speaking here dont know of men that have done something so bad that is enough to make their wife commit suicide.

A man is rich but very stingy...so therefore..it is good for armed robbers to brutalise and rob him. He must have provoked them.
If something is bad...pls discourage it fully in all its entity and stop stylishly making excuses for a beast. Who is the perfect person that does not deserve more than this beating self.

If your own son offends you, will you beat him to this extent? If he is a full grown man, you ll even mind yourself lest he retaliates.

Coming here to be flexing muscle for woman that can't fight back. If she stabs you in your sleep now, people will call her evil woman.

Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola / Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.