Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home (37274 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 9:27am On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
humans dont birth animals dumbass! Go back to the jungle and fine your God-forsaken parents you bastard.

well whatever means ur mum used to birth me sha... apparently she mate with a gorilla
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

well whatever means ur mum used to birth me sha... apparently she mate with a gorilla
good, we re getting somewhere. So your father is a gorilla. Wont be long now till you discover who your animal mother is.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 9:53am On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
good, we re getting somewhere. So your father is a gorilla. Wont be long now till you discover who your animal mother is.

so ur mother doesn't have taste she fučks beast and human that is massive if u ask me...
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 11:14am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

so ur mother doesn't have taste she fučks beast and human that is massive if u ask me...
here, let me help you

Gorilla (most likely)
Hyena
Waterbucks
Baboon
crocodile
Guenon
Monkey

Just let me know if any of them rings a bell.
#operation.find.your.animal.mother
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 11:32am On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
here, let me help you

Gorilla (most likely)
Hyena
Waterbucks
Baboon
crocodile
Guenon
Monkey

#operation.find.your.animal.mother
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 11:46am On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
here, let me help you

Gorilla (most likely)
Hyena
Waterbucks
Baboon
crocodile
Guenon
Monkey

#operation.find.your.animal.motherupa
it is not funny at all...stale, wack and very dry joke #spit why are you so obsessed with me stop following me up and down no dey fucck on Saturdays if you really wan do come on sunday otherwise dont quote me again
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Mskrisx(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2017
TR1212:

Babe, this ain't funny. If you heard some of the reasons why some women stick to these beasts of husbands, you would even bring belt to flog them some more.
I keep saying that people should learn to be responsible for whatever happens to them in certain cases. This is one of them. If this man beats this woman to death, I will partly blame her.

some women will go to the market and even tear their clothes to fight, claim to be the biggest babes in the area, but they can't defend thmselves from domestic corwards? Well yes, some may not be able to, but why not WALK AWAY NA BY FORCE TO STAY MARRIED TO HIM??

@coolcharm said something in the first page: "I will make an example of any man that treats my sister or daughter like that". Women should borrow that line but also add "ME" to the "sister and daughter"!! If you can't fight, get someone who can fight for you or RUN for your life!! Even God will blame you if you return to him via domestic violence.

cry cry
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:
it is not funny at all...stale, wack and very dry joke #spit why are you so obsessed with me stop following me up and down no dey fucck on Saturdays if you really wan do come on sunday otherwise dont quote me again
Rhinoceros
Hippopotamus
Orangutan
Jaguar
Turtle
Bear
Baboon
Koala
Sloth
Pig
Chimpanzee
Ape

Pick one biiiìtch
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

it's very much in line dear..

Oops! hope it didn't strike a nerve.. or are you also guilty?
Those who befriend Nairaland guys and set parole secretly via pm.

God is watching all of you
You be alariwo true true...lol
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
but it is good as the person videoed the animalistic act so that if she dies tomorrow therll be evidence of who killed her and what caused her untimely death and when she wants to divorce there'll be evidence in case she wants to press charges
yes o... The man is just wicked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
Jobia:

Rhinoceros
Hippopotamus
Orangutan
Jaguar
Turtle
Bear
Baboon
Koala
Sloth
Pig
Chimpanzee
Ape

Pick one biiiìtch

now I see u really want my gorilla cassava.. but u can't chow it alone o cuz I get big cassava , bring like 3of ur friends along na #100 Iya Akeem Jedi go cost me
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

now I see u really what my gorilla cassava.. but u can't chow it alone o cuz I get big cassava , bring like 3of ur friends along na #100 Iya Akeem Jedi go cost me
gorilla it is
What took you so long?

Now take your leaking gorilla azz and go shove it where the sun dont shine. Bish
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 2:44pm On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
gorilla it is
What took you so long?

Now take your leaking gorilla azz and go shove it where the sun dont shine. Bish

place like ur honey pot would do... let me shove it inside ur puna
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by thotianna: 2:59pm On May 20, 2017
Lmao, jobia you too much. You really handled that guy well

Jobia:
gorilla it is
What took you so long?

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 3:15pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

na so so rape rape dey ur toilet brain u nice trial to hide behind internet say u no be Oloso but he sha dey show up for all ur post cuz I never ever hear say son dey shyke mother na u still know that one.. I can bet my left ball say u dey yansh ur brother ND father u be real definition of ashàwo e dey obvious for all ur post even though u dey try hide am
shut up smello.go and drink rat poison you this bitter pained and frustrated excuse of a man
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
shut up smello.go and drink rat poison you this bitter pained and frustrated excuse of a man

tongue
undecided
olosho
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

tongue
undecided
My mother is an olosho
obviously
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by limamintruth: 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

you no know how far...men are not fragile like them so they take that advantage to misbehave just pray u dont marry a troublesome woman...you go regret even being a man

I thank God for the woman in my life bro.
But I still believe its far better to divorce a wife you cannot cope with, than beating her like an animal. Its terrible really.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
Nma27:
You be alariwo true true...lol

Lol.. Actually I'm a gentle man but outspoken and I'm foine
You're looking set and yummy in your dp.. let's take you to gwagwalada na..
whatyasay?
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by limamintruth: 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

you no know how far...men are not fragile like them so they take that advantage to misbehave just pray u dont marry a troublesome woman...you go regret even being a man

I thank God for the woman in my life bro. But still, rather than beat a bad wife like an animal, its by far better to divorce her. Shikenan.
Because one day, she may not survive the said beatings, and that automatically becomes an unfortunate end of the wife beater's good mortal life as well.

(sorry, double post)

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Lol.. Actually I'm a gentle man but outspoken and I'm foine
You're looking set and yummy in your dp.. let's take you to gwagwalada na..
whatyasay?
What's happening in gwagwalada? Beheading of fine head,
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 7:11pm On May 20, 2017
Nma27:
What's happening in gwagwalada? Beheading of fine head,

Lmao.. beheading kwanu

Life is in gwagwalada.. better suya and asun joints. or are you a vegetarian?
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Lmao.. beheading kwanu

Life is in gwagwalada.. better suya and asun joints. or are you a vegetarian?
Na... Thanks for d invite. I'll pass.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
Nma27:
Na... Thanks for d invite. I'll pass.

Hmmn.. you can do the invite too you know.
we can be padis na c'mon
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by rxgodwin(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

That's what my neighbor use to say until he got married .Pray u don't marry a bad wife els she will push u to d extreme and possibly make u do unimaginable things.

I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.