Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home (37277 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
coolviv:
See dem..
Women are terible , women do terrible things, my neighbour's wife did so so and so . Men are suddenly now angels that wives do terrible things to and provoke to this type of beating. As if all those speaking here Dont know of men that have done something so bad that is enough to make their wife commit suicide.

A man is rich but very stingy...so therefore..it is good for armed robber to brutalise and rob him. He must have provoked them.
If something is bad...pls discourage it fully in all its entity and stop stylishly making excuses for a beast. Who is the perfect person that does not deserve more than this beating self.

If your own son offends you, will you beat him to this extent? If he is a full grown man, you ll even mind yourself lest he retaliates.

Coming here to be flexing muscle for woman that can't fight back. If she stabs you in your sleep now, people will call her evil woman.

Rubbish!!!
no leave them to continue justifying d.v.by their fruits you shall know them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
Gominorrr:
The video you are about to watch shows a Nigerian man identified as Peter Ezeh, beating and kicking his wife, Onyiyechi Ezeh, at their home.

In the horrific video, the woman can be heard shouting "Jesus" and "Oh my God" as her husband attacked her.

VIEW SOURCE >>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/horrific-video-of-nigerian-man-beating.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp9cLWAVVXI

Men please stop BEATING your wives and girlfriends

Women please stop NAGGING and ANNOYING THE SHIT out of your men. Simple smiley

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:46pm On May 19, 2017
thotianna:
@the useless men saying women with bad mouths should be beaten, Do you idiots even realize that such beating can kill the woman or cause internal damage to organs? If you Moro.ons cannot talk back to your woman then leave her in the house or deprive her of something she likes, violence can never be the solution to such problems.

If men should beat women because the women have bad mouths then who should beat men when they misbehave? When they bring home stds from their endless cheating? Who will beat the countless deadbeat dad's that don't provide for their families but waste money on betting and drinking and womanizing?

Rubbish. You men will never take responsibility for your bad behaviors, even when you violently assault someone weaker than you instead of using logic or avoiding the toxic trouble maker you will still justify it and blame the women.
don't mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by YelloweWest: 4:46pm On May 19, 2017
XketchDesigns:
Not condoning what he did but women can be very stupid at times, they will push you to the wall just to get a reaction and see if you will do anything and if you do they start shouting victim..
Men are even more stupid

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by misano(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
And theirs a demon that held his or her phone to video that I think we should be blamed first for things that happens to us before blaming the government. Someone sat down n was watching wwe n recording huh cry

We don't know D full story so let's not blame D guy with D camera. Have U seen a situation wen a wife is beaten, & then U report D matter to her family. But D woman denies it to coverup for D man. At dat point U will need a video badly to prove it. I have been in dat situation. I just couldn't prove it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin007:

If you are not ashàwo u will not use that monicker High class Olosho wishing to get laid by dangote idiot go dïck rider...
olosho mannnn asewoooo mannn

Rapeest,kidnapper,ritualist,looser,dead beat coward and wimp

Na your type dey rape their mama.last last na you go give your mama wey no train you belle

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Gidoka(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
dyadeleye:
Who be the mumu with camera?
What a generation!!!!

COULD BE THE HOUSEHELP YOU KNOW..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Kaybaba5(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
Men should try and control their anger cos women are fragile and its by the grace we men live peacefully with women. .

Some women do beg for beating , if a man refuses to beat them. Their body would not be okay.
Only God can help men. .....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dyadeleye(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2017
Gidoka:

COULD BE THE HOUSEHELP YOU KNOW..
House help would have called for help...!
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by bolakale30(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2017
This woman was my coursemate when I was in school. Jesus Madam Vic! This is Terrible
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dyadeleye(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

The Mumu could be a 4 or 5 years old child watching helplessly... He may later take to bullying in school.

5 handling the camera? Really?
Means the 5 will definitely grow up to be Hannibal Lester!
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by ifeanyi83(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2017
That person recording though....given the situation, was that the best he could do? I wonder what has happened to the human side of us...
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
No real man ought beat a woman least of all, his wife. His own wife.
In no circumstance!!!. angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Schematics: 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
coolviv:

You have supported it by indirectly saying they deserve it sometimes. Let me ask though, are some men not terrible too? Dont you know of men who have hurt their wives terribly and I Dont mean physically? Who will deliver this type of beating to them?

I didn't support it, that was why I recommended that men should always have drinks at home to calm their nerves when their wives loose her temper.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Naijaarchive(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
Animal.....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:
Brutal, so nothing makes you want to at least defend yourself? Even if na to carry table or chair block the kicks, what if she died before she got the chance to post this on social media, there is no way those brutal kicks did not damage something in her stomach, later same person go dey say "I'm happily married" this is sad lipsrsealed

God works in mysterious ways when you leave vengeance to him

Like this video is one we don't know how many times she suffered but for someone to air it ..it can end

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by mercy232(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
Our men have totally gone MAD...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by kadupee(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
Beast in the "wild life park", NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Mskrisx(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2017
Hahhahhaa....

Be tight chick...e no gree

Be rugged.....e no gree

Oya get rugged cartels... Still no

Babe u see am?? U see am?? TR1212 whatcha saaaay??
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by mickeymimi: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
why beat up someone you claimed you love and care about.......
The biggest misconception about these guys is that they have "anger management" issues. .........They don't.......... They don't blow up at work or...at the tout who stepped on them at the bus stop............ Instead, they have an overwhelming need to control their loved one......

Research shows that...... They most likely grew up in a home where there was violence.....blame their girlfriends , boyfriends, husbands, wives for forcing them to be violent .........

Disturbingly, it seems domestic violence against men has become a very middle-class problem...... As women work, earn - and in many cases drink - as much as their menfolk, the dominant force in many relationships is no longer male and some women are lashing out too..

However, men are often reluctant to report abuse by women because they feel embarrassed, or they fear they won't be believed .....It is also a sign that the guy need help ....or get out of the relationship ....before she turns him into a bull dog or wife beater.....
Never retaliate. An abusive woman or partner will often try to provoke you into retaliating or using force to escape the situation......Get evidence of the abuse.... Many men have difficulty being believed by the authorities,...Keep a mobile phone, evidence of the abuse, and other important documents close at hand.....passport, car keys and driver's license in case you need to get out quickly....

When batterers apologise... it's another form of taking control........Guys / women who beat up their partners can be dramatically remorseful — crying, begging for forgiveness and promising to never become violent again.....Batterers are weird.....They can seem completely normal and stable at times..... At work or outside their home..... they can present themselves as completely nice guys....or ...nice ladies...

If your Husband /wive is violent, it's unlikely he/she will be cured........Most batterers don't get the treatment they need in order to stop. They don't want help because they believe they are in the right. Furthermore... the beatings are likely to escalate over time........The man / woman need to get out or get help quickly.

Divorce and Kids

And right now, your belief is that your kids will never be happy if you get divorced .......Many couples decide that they can’t divorce because of their children.........If you choose to stick things out just for your kids, you can expect to face a number of problems......you’ll be teaching them that marriage is about being miserable and disliking your spouse....... you’ll be teaching your kids that’s what they can expect from life, too............You’re choosing to live in fear.......No matter how much you try to hide it from them, your kids will know that you’re not happy, and that your life isn’t fulfilling or fun...........they’re going to grow up to be pretty much the same type of people you are....They’ll accept the same or similar types of situations.......This means they’ll accept the same type of marriage you do. Is this what you really want for them?

You're in denial.......denying that there is a problem in your relationship will only prolong the abuse. You may believe that you can help your abuser or.....he/ she may have promised to change. But change can only happen once your abuser takes full responsibility for his/her behavior and seeks professional treatment.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by battleaxe: 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin007:
I swear guy I don't know wHo started to make it seem like it is a bad habit to deal with them.. Some women would do things that even hacking them do death will almost look justifiable

Uncle Timi,
Please just out of curiousity, what are some of those things that a woman might do that makes hacking them to death almost look justifiable?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
some men are just very stupid....I mean very stupid.......d one I just saw is an animal

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
abbey621:
There are many reasons a man could go off on a woman but the man should also think of some reasons not to, such as the fear of God, the heftiness of her siblings and his social image. All these cases of domestic violence boils down to three things:

1: They are all repeated incidents. The man did not just wake up one day and start beating, it has occurred many times in the past, who is to blame is not important; what is important here is that the victim chose to STAY!

[b]What about in some cases where it never happened before and it suddeny begins spur of the moment. Perhaps he is influenced by peers that it's the only way to show dominance and be a man.

your advocating people leave marriages of years just because he didn't control his anger but they have been with together a long time it's not something that has hppened before

My point is Not every case is the same as we are chatting a new DV case is being reported and the person could be a first timer

I keep saying it's psychological it's not something another person causes it's something ingrained in the fabric of your childhood spilling into your adulthood -unexpressed anger it comes out as violence, dominance and egotism. One thing I can say is the downside of managing one is that you will exhibit these same traits sometimes and start treating everyone around you the same way with little or no interaction on their part.

You are the people you call friend

So really it's an inability to communicate effectively to solve issues something that party sees in the mirror a true relationship holds towards you. Sometimes you can be really ugly in that mirror and develop resentment but there are boundaries one should never cross in love the highest I can do is shout when I'm upset and to be honest you have to have boxed me into some corner for me to do that

Life is to short to catch a case for anyone

Haven't you seen people who would rather shout than sit down and go through issues it's a psychological flaw in men to be a domestic abuser [/b]

2: Apparently the women don't have parents and/or siblings. Any woman with a good family would not sit back and let the man get away with it. Try beating the youngest sibling of 6 hefty brothers grin grin

we don't talk until enough is enough alot is going on that can be concealed and protected by a woman to save a lot the question is is it worth it. That's what I would ask my fellow ladies it's time we stop suffering when we actually are better off being loved and adored

3: I've never seen a case where both sides are heard truthfully. It is always the woman with bloody face, nose or body caused by a guy that just woke up and started beating them. A lot of these women would never say things such as: I slapped my husband and he retaliated or I cheated on him and he broke my head. Even tho domestic violence has no excuse, it helps to know the context for which it happened angry angry

People lie but time, God and life won't
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Ngokafor(f): 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

That's what my neighbor use to say until he got married .Pray u don't marry a bad wife els she will push u to d extreme and possibly make u do unimaginable things.

...I dont understand: is beating the only way to handle a 'bad' wife??...how can you as a woman say such??..Are you a 'good' person??..or dont you have some annoying attitude..

....Nigerians must learn to act like humans and not animals..The good thing is that as many Nigerians relocates to saner climes every single day,they are FORCED to act right or the law deals with them seriously over there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by sweetilicious(f): 6:10pm On May 19, 2017
kunlesufyan:
The man just kept on kicking, it's gruesome to even kick an animal in such manner not to talk of your wife. If you don't love her anymore, why not divorce?
Men should please learn to control their anger, women on the other hand. Don't pushyour man to the wall.
This isn't the normal factory reset kind of beating, this one is remanufacturing.
This is so unfair.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by madone: 6:11pm On May 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You just made a good point.My neighbor next flat are even worse than dis.They fight on a daily and next thing u will see them hugging petting themselves outside. The wife starts the whole thing and ends up been beaten to a pulp.
So nobody cares anymore. It seems some women prefers to endure violent relationships for reasons best known to them.
that is exactly what am talking about. When u can't stop them u do the best u can report to police or expose it online. Someone will see it and help the innocent woman.but for that ur neighbor I believe the woman is the motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by TinaAnita(f): 6:17pm On May 19, 2017
That's part of the marital vow I guess, for better or for worse..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by delishpot: 6:19pm On May 19, 2017
She will still go back to him again. Me no dey put mouth for this kind matter. I will only talk when she decided to leave and he starts insulting her for the decision to leave. Till then, she should endure.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by TR1212: 6:19pm On May 19, 2017
Mskrisx:
Hahhahhaa....

Be tight chick...e no gree

Be rugged.....e no gree

Oya get rugged cartels... Still no

Babe u see am?? U see am?? TR1212 whatcha saaaay??

Babe, this ain't funny. If you heard some of the reasons why some women stick to these beasts of husbands, you would even bring belt to flog them some more.
I keep saying that people should learn to be responsible for whatever happens to them in certain cases. This is one of them. If this man beats this woman to death, I will partly blame her.

some women will go to the market and even tear their clothes to fight, claim to be the biggest babes in the area, but they can't defend thmselves from domestic corwards? Well yes, some may not be able to, but why not WALK AWAY NA BY FORCE TO STAY MARRIED TO HIM??

@coolcharm said something in the first page: "I will make an example of any man that treats my sister or daughter like that". Women should borrow that line but also add "ME" to the "sister and daughter"!! If you can't fight, get someone who can fight for you or RUN for your life!! Even God will blame you if you return to him via domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I dont understand: is beating the only way to handle a 'bad' wife??...how can you as a woman say such??..Are you a 'good' person??..or dont you have some annoying attitude..

....Nigerians must learn to act like humans and not animals..The good thing is that as many Nigerians relocates to saner climes every single day,they are FORCED to act right or the law deals with them seriously over there.

Madam ,I am speaking from a first hand experience, this is not hear say or newspaper report.If u like tag me a *bad person* I don't give a hoot. But one thing I will never do is Embarrass my husband outside at the full glare of everybody ,and even go as far as depriving his family from visiting. Am not saying am a saint,but I can't be dat crazy.And mind u am not in support of wife battering.Some women are very difficult to live with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints / Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.