Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home (37264 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by wowmenow: 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
who knows the man address

i like beating men like this

but women get bad mouth sha
dey provoke you to become a beast

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by kadree(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
The person filming could be housemaid who dare not say oga stop or try to b visible while the nuisance display his stupidity. This video could well birth the end of the woman's sorrowful moments.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by whitebeard(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
.Jesus.. This one already has side chick nah...!
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Ichietome: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
Inasmuch as I don't subscribe to beating women, I refuse also to agree with what some people said up there

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Kellibae(f): 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Imagine this shiii, no matter what the woman might have done beating her should never cross your mind, pretty sure its one of those cowards screaming bia.fraud "upandan"

Im sure u have passed 25 yet u make childish comments.. what has "biafra" got to do with him home violence.?
If rhey say u asr scared of biafra now u would say its a lie.
Yet u are mentioning where its not related.
Hmm nawa!

Pls u ppl should start thinkin befor making comments.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
Brutal, so nothing makes you want to at least defend yourself? Even if na to carry table or chair block the kicks, what if she died before she got the chance to post this on social media, there is no way those brutal kicks did not damage something in her stomach, later same person go dey say "I'm happily married" this is sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Islie: 3:48pm On May 19, 2017
Until women learn to let go and leave an abusive relationship /marriage.....

Until they learn to tame their caustic mouth which sometimes unleashed the beast in the man.. .

These things will continue

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Schematics: 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
The day you raise your hand on a woman, you are no longer a man. Women run their mouth but it takes a man to bear it and at worst walk away.

I can't even dream of raising my hands on nma27

Story! You are not married so you cannot discuss the package called marriage. You have not seen women and what they are capable of doing. But I am not in any way supporting beating of women.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by lonelydora: 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
Schematics:

Story! You are not married so you cannot discuss the package called marriage. You have not seen women and what they are capable of doing. But I am not in any way supporting beating of women.

Why do you think I'm not married. Go through my posts and topics. I'm married with children bro

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by marv1: 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
I don't know why some women would not do their homework very well before jumping to marry a beast in the name of husband. Anyway some of them marry for wrong reasons. You can give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by yinkslinks(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
I will never watch such video of an Animal beating human. Those that watched tried.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by kingthreatz: 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
The wife-beating husband is a renowned ipob member and adherent follower of Mazi Nnamdi Kunu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by darkckUSA: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
Let's share this video so that the Ministry of Women's Affairs can prosecute this animal. No one has the right to batter a woman like this...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by eyinjuege: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
Anyway, women going through domestic violence should understand one thing, they didn't bury your placenta in a husband's house o. Remember you have parents who can never have a child like you again. You have siblings, cousins, children who still appreciate you being alive despite all your deficiencies. Your husband does not, and your death won't matter to him.
First time it happens and you don't carry your bags and leave, just know for sure that you're on a battle ground.
Something has to give. You either kill or die.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by phantomBBT: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin na dem!! Na dem.. the flat head people that uses their mum for money ritual... na dem...
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by geozone: 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
looks like a fake video or even substandard acting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Schematics: 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Why do you think I'm not married. Go through my posts and topics. I'm married with children bro

I suppose you are a man. Women are terrible, my own wife has done something to me before that it took the Campala on my shelf for me to calm my nerves. Like as I said women are terrible people and it requires patience to follow them. Again it is good that as a man one should always have some drinks at home in case of emergency so you can calm your nerves. However I am not supporting domestic violence that is why I recommended some drinks and patience.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
rxgodwin:
Its a sad story.

Only cowards hits their wife.

That's what my neighbor use to say until he got married .Pray u don't marry a bad wife els she will push u to d extreme and possibly make u do unimaginable things.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
I know you are not supposed to interfere in a man and wife squabble.

But this has gone way past the realm of mind your business. I dont know who the real beast is now. The man beating his wife or the person filming the whole incident.

SMH!!!!
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by awa(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2017
Fred,

Real men don't beat their wives even when provoked to highest anger rather they walk away.

Oh my god....you fall hand bruv
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 4:02pm On May 19, 2017
Na dem grin

No wonder their women call them "oga" asif they are servants.. It's oga beating apprentice na
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by blank(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
And theirs a demon that held his or her phone to video that I think we should be blamed first for things that happens to us before blaming the government. Someone sat down n was watching wwe n recording huh cry

You don't know the backstory. What if it is a young girl, maybe his sister, that is taping it? She might have been beaten many times before that and was too afraid to intervene. You can see that she was hiding to tape it. She should be given kudos for exposing the DV in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 19, 2017
But who was filming the abuse na? Wickedness in low places. The fool wants to disfigure her pretty face angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 4:05pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin007:
what did she do. Women deserve worst forget the way u people portray them as being weak or something... Only takes grace if God to tolerate most of them.. They can frustrate person life so much that u would want to commit suicide simply cuz u don't want to raise ur hand on them... If u are not married pls don't qoute me unless u want loose ur first potential child in terribly horrific way
see another example of a wild beast pretending to be a man

How come when Nigerian police talk to you anyhow you control yourself and act like a gentleman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Alariwo2: 4:05pm On May 19, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:
I know you are not supposed to interfere in a man and wife squabble.

But this has gone way past the realm of mind your business. I dont know who the real beast is now. The man beating his wife or the person filming the whole incident.

SMH!!!!

Bros.. women of nowadays can be likened to f00ls. They think like complete dunces

I have witnessed one here on Nairaland married with kids still acting foolish all over the internet. Na their anus dem dey use think now.

I don't support domestic violence tho. but truth must be told

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Hafeezson(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
Is she the one that snap he self or somebody did?

what a pity
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
Na dem grin

No wonder their women call them "oga" asif they are servants.. It's oga beating apprentice na
who calls anyone oga? Oga ko ago ni
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dee02(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
rxgodwin:
Its a sad story.

Only cowards hits their wife.

Not just a wife or wives, WOMEN in general!
Men should never hit WOMEN!!!!
Men who do it or think it is cool are fu...cking lunkheads and cretinous troglodytes!!!
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by luckysparks(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
Another fool about to R.I.J. (rest-in-jail)
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by coolviv: 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
That's why I am telling everyone that has a daughter(s) nieces sisters any lady or young girl you love, go and register them in karate, judo or wrestling classes. Let the m learn self defence ...that is the only solution to domestic violence.

Unless a time is coming when every dead wife was killed by the husband and every dead husband killed by the wife. There may be nothing called marriage in a decade or two to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) / Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.