Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home (37497 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by stonejohn13: 6:41pm On May 19, 2017
Opportunity is missed by most ppl each day causing you kept doubting my fixed game,today fixed out odd 208.view won ticket for delight doubting Thomas's.

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Zzyzxt(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2017
Some men are not deserving of a good wife... My advise for the girls is before you say "I do" pls know wat u are doing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by sisisioge: 6:59pm On May 19, 2017
Omg! Omg! Dear Lord...have mercy o. Haaaa! May God take care of her o. It is well o. O ma se o.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by BABANGBALI: 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
Igbos always in the news for wrong reasons
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by femi4: 7:18pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
The day you raise your hand on a woman, you are no longer a man. Women run their mouth but it takes a man to bear it and at worst, walk away.

I can't even dream of raising my hands on Nma27
Is that the latest toasting line grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by bejeria101(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2017
rxgodwin:
Its a sad story.
Only cowards hits their wife.
Is that so? What planet are you from?
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by abbey621(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

People lie but time, God and life won't
I keep saying it's psychological it's not something another person causes it's something ingrained in the fabric of your childhood spilling into your adulthood -unexpressed anger it comes out as violence, dominance and egotism. One thing I can say is the downside of managing one is that you will exhibit these same traits sometimes and start treating everyone around you the same way with little or no interaction on their part.

I must disagree with you on this part only, it is extremely hard for humans to hold back when repeatedly provoked. Let's forget about men, let's look at the way women react when another woman is trying to snatch their partner, they would plan for the woman and either beat the hell out of her or have someone give her a serious warning. Now let's look at how some women react when their partner cheats on them and they caught the guy in the act, most women go off and in that moment can do and undo. It happens regardless of your wealth or social upbringings. I just believe it is human nature to get angry when provoked, some of us have trained ourselves to use coping mechanism such as drinking, smoking, staying away and so on to avoid physical confrontations while others are yet to attain that level. This has nothing to do with childhood experiences or upbringing, I as a product of Mushin remain very calm when provoked but I know deep down inside I have the ability to destroy when I'm pushed to the wall, at the same time I have friends who are sons of pastors and imams with spectacular upbringing but have somehow found themselves in domestic violence situations. May God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by limamintruth: 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
Hmm embarassed
So many mad men in the South; Smh.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by alezzy13: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
videos removed.

pls i need the video

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Pavarottii(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Imagine this shiii, no matter what the woman might have done beating her should never cross your mind, pretty sure its one of those cowards screaming bia.fraud "upandan" The useless husband and the animal behind the phone needs to be locked up beaten to stupor
U say no matter what? One day Ur wife will tear ur mother slap. Den u will know.

#saynotodomesticviolence...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by alezzy13: 7:58pm On May 19, 2017
Gominorrr:
VIEW MORE AT >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/horrific-video-of-nigerian-man-beating.html

the video is not available. do u have another link?
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2017
abbey621:

I must disagree with you on this part only, it is extremely hard for humans to hold back when repeatedly provoked. Let's forget about men, let's look at the way women react when another woman is trying to snatch their partner, they would plan for the woman and either beat the hell out of her or have someone give her a serious warning. Now let's look at how some women react when their partner cheats on them and they caught the guy in the act, most women go off and in that moment can do and undo. It happens regardless of your wealth or social upbringings. I just believe it is human nature to get angry when provoked, some of us have trained ourselves to use coping mechanism such as drinking, smoking, staying away and so on to avoid physical confrontations while others are yet to attain that level. This has nothing to do with childhood experiences or upbringing, I as a product of Mushin remain very calm when provoked but I know deep down inside I have the ability to destroy when I'm pushed to the wall, at the same time I have friends who are sons of pastors and imams with spectacular upbringing but have somehow found themselves in domestic violence situations. May God help us all!

I understand you but this is where psychology and an understanding that human behavior varies comes in you can live life on eggshells saying if I am pushed to the wall ...I will do that to me is premeditation and an acceptance that violence is the way to settle disputes. Do you know why judges and lawyers make so much money because we civilians can't control our anger on a mediation level so we need professionals to judge the matter

People who are outside more often than indoors in their thinking and way of relating to others will always find fault to prove a point and because you haven't encountered that doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Ask any abuser they watched it happen so it's normal to them it's the way they think they can communicate their strength so even if you are sister Mary one say they will reach their limit right

I think we should all learn our tolerance and strive to not even let the trivial affect us

Some wives have been beaten for cold food so was the man pushed to the wall or just frustrated because the food was cold

Off topic I have a few items for sale
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by shehuolayinka(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin007:

ARe u sure u are married? No same man would want to divorce his wife for the sake of his children unless u are planning to raise a wayward children

No sane man will turn his partner to punching bag. What I am saying is if you can't condone your partner wahala again is should be next

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by limamintruth: 8:09pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin007:

ARe u sure u are married? No same man would want to divorce his wife for the sake of his children unless u are planning to raise a wayward children

This your post is so laughable. So you mean he will prefer to damage vital organs in her body or even kill her with beatings for the sake of the children abi

Men do worst things to their wives without the poor women seeking for ways to terminate the erring husbands. So why can't the men be also tolerant of their wives too?

Well, e don be for the lunatic man as the video is now viral. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 19, 2017
thotianna:
@the useless men saying women with bad mouths should be beaten, Do you idiots even realize that such beating can kill the woman or cause internal damage to organs? If you Moro.ons cannot talk back to your woman then leave her in the house or deprive her of something she likes, violence can never be the solution to such problems.

If men should beat women because the women have bad mouths then who should beat men when they misbehave? When they bring home stds from their endless cheating? Who will beat the countless deadbeat dad's that don't provide for their families but waste money on betting and drinking and womanizing?

Rubbish. You men will never take responsibility for your bad behaviors, even when you violently assault someone weaker than you instead of using logic or avoiding the toxic trouble maker you will still justify it and blame the women.
its so sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin007:
I swear guy I don't know wHo started to make it seem like it is a bad habit to deal with them.. Some women would do things that even hacking them do death will almost look justifiable
i'm preeetty sure you were raised by wild animals

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by najeebseeker(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2017
Pls share if U've got the video.. The video has been removed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

That's what my neighbor use to say until he got married .Pray u don't marry a bad wife els she will push u to d extreme and possibly make u do unimaginable things.

So the woman in the video must be a BAD wife that's why the GOOD husband wants to murder her? Honestly, I'm never a violent person but if you as a lady say such a thing in my front (in real life) I won't mind giving you a dirty slap(no offense) you have already concluded that she's bad that's why she deserves death abi

You don't even feel pity for this woman, you must be wicked sha (no offense)

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 12:21am On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
olosho mannnn asewoooo mannn

Rapeest,kidnapper,ritualist,looser,dead beat coward and wimp

Na your type dey rape their mama.last last na you go give your mama wey no train you belle
make ogun kill the idiot mode that banned me

back to you...whatever 'rapeest' means though..and you say u no be olosho when you will not sit down in class busy looking for d1ck to ride how will you know it is spell rapist and not rapeest high class olosho
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 12:22am On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
i'm preeetty sure you were raised by wild animals

yes i was raised by your foolish mother..retaaaard
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 12:26am On May 20, 2017
limamintruth:

This your post is so laughable. So you mean he will prefer to damage vital organs in her body or even kill her with beatings for the sake of the children abi

Men do worst things to their wives without the poor women seeking for ways to terminate the erring husbands. So why can't the men be also tolerant of their wives too?

Well, e don be for the lunatic man as the video is now viral. cheesy

you no know how far...men are not fragile like them so they take that advantage to misbehave just pray u dont marry a troublesome woman...you go regret even being a man
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 12:32am On May 20, 2017
Pavarottii:

U say no matter what? One day Ur wife will tear ur mother slap. Den u will know.

#saynotodomesticviolence...
leave them...most of these people blabbing here are kids, most of them go do worst when dey get married...if i tell u wetin my cousin eyes dey see for funke hand ehnnnn even ther shepherd gave up on their relationship when the lady no change..the guy beat am so tey dem still dey feel sorry for the guy i no fit just dey open my mouth talk wetin really dey happen....
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by NaeChris: 12:35am On May 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Wat da hell,see as d mumu Ezeh batterd his wife beautiful face,and one idiota was behind d camera,if u r a man ur wife wil beat u beyond repair just go nd ask men dere wife do beat d wil tell u d story of dere lif,if u r a woman my dear ur own don finish no one wil dere 2 video d beatin talk more of rescue.wife beater wait i'm cumin bck 4 u.
Atleast you agree say e get women wey dey beat their husband. Yet you ladies makes it seem violence is only a female thing. Well, althesame, the idiot that has beaten his wife like that, should face similar fate from soldiers.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by benueguy(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2017
Please how do I get this video? It has been taken down from YouTube
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by dangotesmummy: 6:02am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

make ogun kill the idiot mode that banned me

back to you...whatever 'rapeest' means though..and you say u no be olosho when you will not sit down in class busy looking for d1ck to ride how will you know it is spell rapist and not rapeest high class olosho
I said you go rape your mama last last. Cursed child

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Cleopatra4(f): 6:32am On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
see another example of a wild beast pretending to be a man

How come when Nigerian police talk to you anyhow you control yourself and act like a gentleman
Lol.. Him crase no reach that side grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 7:05am On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I said you go rape your mama last last. Cursed child

na so so rape rape dey ur toilet brain u nice trial to hide behind internet say u no be Oloso but he sha dey show up for all ur post cuz I never ever hear say son dey shyke mother na u still know that one.. I can bet my left ball say u dey yansh ur brother ND father u be real definition of ashàwo e dey obvious for all ur post even though u dey try hide am
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 9:03am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

yes i was raised by your foolish mother..retaaaard
thats impossible. You are a bastard.
My mother is happily married. Get my point?
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Timileyin008: 9:14am On May 20, 2017
Jobia:
thats impossible. You are a bastard.
My mother is happily married. Get my point?

you probably don't know ur mother then and that makes u a first class bastard cuz ur worthless m0therfùcking piece of shyte bįtch mother raised me
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:17am On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

So the woman in the video must be a BAD wife that's why the GOOD husband wants to murder her? Honestly, I'm never a violent person but if you as a lady say such a thing in my front (in real life) I won't mind giving you a dirty slap(no offense) you have already concluded that she's bad that's why she deserves death abi

You don't even feel pity for this woman, you must be wicked sha (no offense)

Madam *no offence no offence* I don't remember sending u dat quote. Perhaps u should look at d conversation I had with the person I quoted .Was there anywhere I said that d woman is a bad wife? U will not read and assimilate. Instead u are making a mountain out of a mole hill.From the way u are ranting about slapping urself,it goes a long way to show ur real personality #Nooffence.
Re: Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home by Nobody: 9:17am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:

you probably don't know ur mother that makes u a first class bastardized cuz u worthless piece of shyte bįtch mother raised me
humans dont birth animals dumbass! Go back to the jungle and fine your God-forsaken parents you bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) / Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.