Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) (1825 Views)

Overview Of The Mining Sector Under President Buhari First Four Years / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by BornAgainMay: 6:32am On May 19, 2017
This is how a slay queen should look like

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by dingbang(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by klassykute(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2017
Lol
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by Igboesika: 6:35am On May 19, 2017
Agu nwanyi. Rip

5 Likes

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by Splashme: 6:35am On May 19, 2017
This woman was a gift to this nation
RIP, ma

5 Likes

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by dumie(f): 6:39am On May 19, 2017
Truly a brilliant brave amazon with integrity.. Crime fighter! Your memory remains ever green in us

@topic slay queen is suggestive to different people, it's not static... could be in fashion, beauty or achievement you deem it fit in life
To paraphrase it, a winning queen

8 Likes

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by lalanice(f): 6:40am On May 19, 2017
lol...I hope you go for a lady that looks like that. not that after writing this you start looking for a Beyonce look-alike

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by dingbang(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2017
lalanice:
lol...I hope you go for a lady that looks like that. not that after writing this you start looking for a Beyonce look-alike
lol.. Success don't show in the face... Beyonce is still successful.. So what exactly are you saying?
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by rash47(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2017
may d almighty grant this woman eternal rest...she was a rare gem

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by datola: 6:50am On May 19, 2017
Dora, one of Nigeria's finest and greatest.

Bold, beautiful and patriotic.

Her contribution at delivering Nigeria(ns) from the scourge of fake drugs cannot be over emphasised.

May her children and family she left behind enjoy the special grace of God forever.

Respect!

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:04am On May 19, 2017
Not anymore, we now have people like Mercy Aigbe, Tonto dike and the rest flaunting clothes and make up

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by BornAgainMay: 7:08am On May 19, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Not anymore, we now have people like Mercy Aigbe, Tonto dike and the rest flaunting clothes and make up

Please, are you the lady in that your profile picture?

You too, you're a slay queen oo.

I bless thisday for I have seen beyond my sight.
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by lalanice(f): 7:36am On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. Success don't show in the face... Beyonce is still successful.. So what exactly are you saying?
dingbang if the OP wanted to talk about success only, then I dnt think Dora is the most successful woman, or was it only her pics he could find?

I think he also meant looks, and that's my point.
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by dingbang(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2017
lalanice:
dingbang if the OP wanted to talk about success only then I dnt think Dora is the most successful woman, or was it only her pics he could find?
you aren't making sense still girl...
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by lalanice(f): 7:44am On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
you aren't making sense still girl...
I am, am sorry if you cant understand. you should read again
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by mexxmoney: 7:51am On May 19, 2017
Great woman
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by Dexema(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2017
Queen of slayqueens, strong, brave and principled. Continue resting in eternal glory.
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by mexxmoney: 7:58am On May 19, 2017
lalanice:
dingbang if the OP wanted to talk about success only, then I dnt think Dora is the most successful woman, or was it only her pics he could find?

I think he also meant looks, and that's my point.

Dora is a beautiful woman. If she could still be that beautiful at her age, imagine what a slay queen she must have been in her younger years. She was extremely intelligent, successful, industrious and very beautiful. So I'm with the Op on this. Dora is a perfect example of what a slay queen should look like by any standard

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by lalanice(f): 8:04am On May 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

Dora is a beautiful woman. If she could still be that beautiful at her age, imagine what a slay queen she must have been in her younger years. She was extremely intelligent, successful, industrious and very beautiful. So I'm with the Op on this. Dora is a perfect example of what a slay queen should look like by any standard
dnt get me wrong, I'm not against the OP's post in any way, I'm jst hoping he (and you) is not an Hypocrite.
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by Mayydayy(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2017
All hail Dora Akunyili.
The mother and the slayest slay queen ever.
She slayed them all.
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by SlayerForever: 9:33am On May 19, 2017
That's the real slaying we should be talking about. Look at the awardsssssssss....
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by chicagoPD(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2017
The real slay queen without ugwu leaves on her head....buh awards on her head grin grin
Re: An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2017
Good people don't last.

But am gonna be an exception...cos am damn Good....

(1) (Reply)

Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! / OPINION: Nnamdi Kanu, Undone By His Own Men / 10 Strange Facts About New SGF That You May Not See In His Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.