Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship (3334 Views)

My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things / My Experience In Eastern Nigeria With Igbo Girls. / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 12:29pm On May 19, 2017
Greetings NLers, couple of days ago, I created a thread about the girl I love so much playing with my heart., It has always been about her from day 1. She's always on the receiving end. " baby please I want this and I need that thingy" I will be honest, she has not giving anything in the relationship. Most people that followed my previous thread about her can understand very well about what had happened. She's never willing to offer even 100 Naira to get something for me, it's always " baby I don't have money " well, I'm pissed so I sent her a stinker yesterday night and ended the relationship or even the friendship I will call it. She's really not into me as after the message I sent to her, all I get was " hmmmm speechless" our Igbo girls, Abeg make una change nau. What is this with you people, if you don't fancy me, why the fake promises of love? Why you are more interested with my pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by gab264(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings NLers, couple of days ago, I created a thread about the girl I love so much playing with my heart., It has always been about her from day 1. She's always on the receiving end. " baby please I want this and I need that thingy" I will be honest, she has not giving anything in the relationship. Most people that followed my previous thread about her can understand very well about what had happened. She's never willing to offer even 100 Naira to get something for me, it's always " baby I don't have money " well, I'm pissed so I sent her a stinker yesterday night and ended the relationship or even the friendship I will call it. She's really not into me as after the message I sent to her, all I get was " hmmmm speechless" our Igbo girls, Abeg make una change nau. What is this with you people, if you don't fancy me, why the fake promises of love? Why you are more interested with my pocket
But our girls are the finest.

Like u said she z not really into u.

1 Like

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 19, 2017
She asks the first time, you spend the second time you spend the third time she pushes the boat even further you spend again. Now you have helped create a problem. You have indulged and what you have created is expectation. Date a girl and see if she will hang around if no money regularly leaves your wallet that's your true test of loyalty and besides upgrade swim in seas not ponds there are different type of fish in the sea.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by NothingDoMe: 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
Stupid heading

2 Likes

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by AyamConfidence(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
First of all your heading is dumb

Second, every girl that is not into you will do the same not just Igbo girls

Ion even understand why y'all choose to chase girls wey no send una...after y'all will be bitter and crying foul

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
First of all your heading is dumb

Second, every girl that is not into you will do the same not just Igbo girls

Ion even understand why y'all choose to chase girls wey no send una...after y'all will be bitter and crying foul
... hahahaha
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by hylyne(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
Op, what is it with igbo girls and beauty.

U wouldn't tell us, that one oooo

Our Igbo girls are beautiful in all, hence they need ego(money) to keep up. If u can't pay their bills respectfully back off.
if I lie ask Flavor.

Afonjas girls are readily available, u can lure them with a bottle of chilled orobo Pepsi.

Don't quote me if your roof is brown in color.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by AyamConfidence(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
... hahahaha
better like and share tongue

No thief the pic ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 12:57pm On May 19, 2017
hylyne:

Igbo girls are beautiful, hence they need ego to keep up. If u can pay their bills back off.

Afonjas girls are readily available, u can lure them with a bottle of chilled orobo Pepsi.

.. oh boos man looool, true tuk but ehh,
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
better like and share tongue

No thief the pic ooo cheesy cheesy
.. that pic is really really funny.. girls and their way
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by AyamConfidence(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. that pic is really really funny.. girls and their way
na normal thing na
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by sunnysunny69(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
Not only Igbo, most women does.
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by ojun50(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
Igbo girl na money, there sick na money, for them to look good na money, there parent na money, every tin about them na money, one tin i like about them, them sabi cook, sabi fuc k, sabi check if there man look good or nt, lastly for u to spend less date the black igbo girls bt if her mama yellow u are on yr own. Peace
any single igbo should pm me. Lagos base, allimosha zone

1 Like

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by 9japrof(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
Gee next time get a relationship where the babe is into you. When you flaunt wealth and material things to a lady that doesnt like you, she stays, hang around to see if she can get some small bites from you pending when the idiot comes to his senses.

Please change your stance and opinion though, buh you should know say times are hard. #lol

7 Likes

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
ojun50:
Igbo girl na money, there sick na money, for them to look good na money, there parent na money, every tin about them na money, one tin i like about them, them sabi cook, sabi fuc k, sabi check if there man look good or nt, lastly for u to spend less date the black igbo girls bt if her mama yellow u are on yr own. Peace
hahahaha
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 1:28pm On May 19, 2017
9japrof:
Gee next time get a relationship where the babe is into you. When you flaunt wealth and material things to a lady that doesnt like you, she stays, hang around to see if she can get some small bites from you pending when the idiot comes to his senses.

Please change your stance and opinion though, buh you should know say times are hard. #lol
you are absolutely right bro. E really pain me walahi
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Masterclass32: 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
Oga Op, this girl ''chop'' you, not cos she's Igbo, but because, like you said, she's not that into you.

Any dubious person from any tribe or race in the world can use your feelings for them against you and chop you like there's no tomorrow.

So stop attributing it to her being Igbo.

You did the right thing by moving on.
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 3:12pm On May 19, 2017
Masterclass32:
Oga Op, this girl ''chop'' you, not cos she's Igbo, but because, like you said, she's not that into you.

Any dubious person from any tribe or race in the world can use your feelings for them against you and chop you like there's no tomorrow.

ok bro. Thanks very much indeed
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 3:34pm On May 19, 2017
hylyne:

Our Igbo girls are beautiful in all, hence they need ego(money) to keep up. If u can't pay their bills respectfully back off.
if I lie ask Flavor.

So because I'm Igbo and 'beautiful in all',I should suck my boyfriend dry?

Nna take time oh.undecided
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2017
Masterclass32:

Tell him.
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 3:36pm On May 19, 2017
ojun50:
You no well. cheesy
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 4:10pm On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Tell him.
.. are you on his side or my side?
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by ojun50(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:

You no well. cheesy
u knw is true na
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by ojun50(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:

You no well. cheesy
u knw is true na, mostly does imo girls
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 5:14pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. are you on his side or my side?
His side tongue
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
ojun50:
u knw is true na, mostly does imo girls
Lol...na you know oh.
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 5:57pm On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:

His side tongue
.. you no dey pity me?
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
My brother I too have observed this with the two Igbo girls I have been with I know most girls are money concious but Igbo girls own too much.They will date you have sex with you but they will never marry you if you are not an Igbo guy.I will advice guys who are not Igbo that are dating Igbo women to be very careful how they spend money on them because when dem see Igbo guy wey dem like dem go run leave u o

2 Likes

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by gretblue: 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Not only Igbo, most women does.
You said it all bro!* Most women do*

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
They will date you have sex with you but they will never marry you if you are not an Igbo guy.I will advice guys who are not Igbo that are dating Igbo women to be very careful how they spend money on them because when dem see Igbo guy wey dem like dem go run leave u o

2 Likes

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Masterclass32: 6:15pm On May 19, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
ok bro. Thanks very much indeed

Ok Chief.
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by hylyne(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:
So because I'm Igbo and 'beautiful in all',I should suck my boyfriend dry?
Nna take time oh.undecided

Nwanyi oma, Op choro ite umu nwanyi igbo unyi...

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed. / Alexa, Daughter Of Michael DELL Flaunts Her ₦1billion Engagement Ring(Photos) / Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.