Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking (3333 Views)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by ThatCEO: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Right in the midst of Olamide’s “science student” song that is generating a lot of controversy for its tacit support for the use of hard drugs, 1moregist thought we can do something about it. Smoking is a habit that usually starts with one innocent puff with lots of coughing inbetween, but soon continues into a daily habit for most people. While it would take people from cold countries about 15 years before the harmful events of smoking start showing -up, we in the hotter climate are not so lucky as we start feeling the heat just after 10 years.

Get the rest of the gist and similar ones like this on https://1moregist.com

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by MisterGrace: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice tits. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
The smokers no go listen to ucheesy. All i can say is dat if u believe in living healthy and u have a partner who is a chronic smoker its ur duty to advice him/her to give up the habit. Apart frm that if u see person wey u no know dey smoke just waka ur own,give am space and mind ur businesscheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by JudgementHammer: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
All this one no need. If u check d back of ciga carton, it is written there...smokers will die young or smoking is harmful and dangerous to health. After reading it clearly, they will then reach out for a lighter and light up.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by cassidy1996(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
whatever you do, be gold with Benson and Hedges.

the federal ministry of health, warns that tobacco smoker's are liable to die young
Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Cowbuoy: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Me trying so hard to focus on the lesson here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Asbaba(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
MisterGrace:
Nice tits. grin
can't see the tits, plz help me with ur glasses
Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by habsydiamond(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
The sango crew will not yield to Ur advice......if smoke na comot for their nose, ear and eye for one dey dem no fit well at all....people wey no listen to the warning of the tobacco producers shey na dem go answer this one.....
Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Gofwane(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Whether or not you are a smoker, something must definitely kill you one day.

I remember this incident at my place of work where jide was always yabbing and cursing Marshall because he (Marshall) is a chronic smoker- he smokes anything smoke-able, drinks anything drink-able and swallows various types of hard drugs to the extent that he is looking like a HIV patient, everybody believes he might fall and die the next hour.

On the other hand, jide is not a smoker though he drinks alcohol.

Nairalanders, it is almost 3 years now since jide died and Marshall is still here dangling from left to right and smoking all the things he used to smoke.

PS: I'm not trying to encourage anybody to go into smoking but to remind you that death can come from various angles and to whom he wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by youngberry001(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
I no fit leave Weed oh guys"am addicted to weed gaskiya

2 Likes

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by AfroMighty(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
You smoke you die, You don't smoke you die
Now what?
Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Pubichairs(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
cheesy Tobacco is addictive ..they don see illustration wey better pass your own..no de kill your self on top their matter
Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Raph01: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy Tobacco is addictive ..they don see illustration wey better pass your own..no de kill your self on top their matter
Nicotine actually is..

Check my signature. Smoking is bad, Vaping is the way!

1 Like

Re: Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking by Mayorchama(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pls who is the artist that drew those diagrams? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae / What Do You Think? No Insult Pls!! / Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.